General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 5,399 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Total exaggeration. Read article in Washington Post written by Corona patient -Really nothing that serious. Same number are killed by regular influenza every year.

Extreme market manipulation in the name of Corona virus. In fact right time to uy all the hammered stock. Coming Friday everything clear. Cheers !!!

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Have started a similar forum for Vikas Proppant investors – https://vikasproppant.in

Please do visit & register if you are invested in Vikas Proppant.

This is just for information only. Kindly do not reply anything related to this in this BCG forum.

Faster 2b Fury

Admin vikas ending with ‘in’ meaning india and brightcom endung with ‘com’ why is that.

Is it because bcg is a global and vikas is local

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Yes F2BF, exactly. Brightcom is a global player competing with giants as you heard in the conference call. And Vikas is a local player into mining.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCGians…

My Dear Friends, Followers and Retail Investors.

Many of the Longtermers would have known me as DH, in the MMB board.

I used to write in the board about the then Lycos(Lycos Internet Ltd -LIL)

LIL became BCG with time…

In this forum, I was writing in the name of Platinumember.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

I am Re posting my Post in the MMB board that I posted on 21st of Oct 2017, Diwali day….in response to One Boarder HWills…

There are two things that you should be taking into consideration. First is How the company is doing and second the Markets. Traditionally speaking, Markets will follow the Fundamentals. Thats the Global truth… But there are exceptions under in extra ordinary circumstances. Lets First of all deal the Fundamentals……As regards to the Fundamentals of the company, As I have re iterated on Umpty number of occasions, there are No Major Flaws.

The company has been successfully conducting the business for many number of years and has been showing constant increase in the PAT YOY. You can check the same by yourselves. Both Topline and Bottom line has been ever increasing. Brightcom is a Feather in LILs Cap.LIL is not only into arbitrage play , but also into Tech aspect of DM business. They have established Good working relationship with a lot of quite big names, even with FB and Google… This business has been doing well so far , PROFITABLY… Now Profitable is an Arrogant word…. This can make one be satisfied as If One has Conquered the world and can sit on it, Boasting … But the Promoter entrepreneur, dosent want to sit on it satisfied… He has a Futuristic vision… He puts himselves in the Futuristic shoe and has been moving his pawns accordingly so that, SLACK or Lethargy dosent happen…The Integration of IOT and its Future capabilities, Forethought of BCT and its application in DM sector, E- commerce as a solid media for both DM and Data(Lycos Media and APLY), in Conglomeration with future application of both AI and ML. This is FUTURE. The promoter has seen this and is positioning himselves so that LIL will Gear Up to the Growing needs of the Immediate future.

DM sector has been ill Understood by the markets. Still Markets categorise LIL as a Tech Company. But , Its not… There was no comparison for LIL in Indian Market (Listed). There is a Very Very Very small company that has sprung up in the market very recently, which , I suppose u would have learnt about it aswell…. But the realisation wont be far too long….

Now coming to the second aspect of Markets and LIL… As I re iterated earlier, Markets follows fundamentals. But there are exception circumstances. LIL is a solid company with Good Fundamentals. But, One has to undertand, that there is a Legal issue going behind the scene. Markets hates The word-Legal Issue and also It hates the word -Uncertainty… The stock has taken a Plunge.Legal issues takes its sweet own time as both parties will, be fighting in thier own interest and the same has been happening here. The promoter has been updating us, constantly. WO fall Out was infact depressing. But, I am sure the promoter , should be actively pursuing other modalities of revenue to pay the other party off…

In Nutshell… The Fundamentals of LIL is good IMHO. Markets has beaten the stock, because of the Ongoing issue. Once, the Issue is sorted,I expect/suspect that, Lycos will start realising its Lost Glory from the market perspective.

If u believe in LIL, position yourselves and SIPP and be on HOLD mode on the sidelines… If u are in Doubt, Pull out… If U are a Naysayer, Dont even bother…

But, Dont be influenced, either by my words or by the words floating in the social media. Do ur Own research, Convince yourselves and If so act upon…I have done mine and have Positioned myself nicely…. Best wishes….Hope this helps.DH

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thank you very much DH. It was indeed a surprise, now many would recognize you. Please continue sharing your valuable thoughts.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Since December 2019, The Management of the company has taken a very Positiive Tone.

The word, INFLECTION POINT has been used rather Authoritatively by the promoter. A very Good and Positive sign.

Since then, The Management has shown a Very Good Positive Attitude and has been Engaging withn the Investor community.

Majority of the Background Hurdles are being Sucessfully handled by the management and The end Point and Light at the end of the tunnel is becoming slowly and steadily Visible.

As there is Good Management Participation noted and as this Forum is Free from Troll and Bias, after a Long period of observation,I am trying to Re engage with you all in the my Original name DH, especially for those who followed me in the MMB and supported me.

Hope the Good Correspondence and in Essence the Reflective Action be seen accordingly from all the Good action taken by the Management.

Yours … DH

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Thank you DH… Was waiting for your posts..

XO09
    Blocked User

Analyst meeting disclosure in BSE. Please check.

kpal

Folks, Investors meet, Second week of March 2020, Cheers!!!

Gchittu

Thnx and warm welcome ……after long gap to read u r postings…..pls don’t forget u r followers…..I am in BCG because of u r effective postings on MMB ……..still i saved those postings ……pls share u e views…..with regards….

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

I have forwarded the meet intimation to one of my Stock Broker friends in Mumbai. Please forward the same to your contacts in Mumbai stock broking community. Lets help out whenever we can.

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

Things are slowly falling in place . Good luck too all of us

Surya
    Registered Boarder

Good to read your posts DH. The other great member Headstead shown up in Mmb today. Is he already been here or not aware of this forum ? If anyone has his contact/follow him personally, can let him know and request to join us and share the views. Thanks

kpal

Most important, Moot point is that to start the process of a regularly quarterly meet with interested analysts & Institutional investors, What does it mean ?? It means company under continues scrutiny that augurs very well going forward, It will start regaining & Retaining lost confidence among investors community. I think near around the second week our Company promoter may come out with Daum closure news. Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCGians

The ANALYST meet announcement is in line with the promise the promoter made during the conference call.It has got tremendous importance.When the company call for such meetings,there are two derivations

The first one being,those who are both both aware and unaware and for those who are sitting in the sidelines- letting them know that,look at me..here I am. Buy me if you want to. Buy me, if you can.

Indirectly it also means, almost all of our background issues are being|been resolved.will be able to answer all the questions that one may pose.Its a challenge to the open markets, stating that , analyze us, if you want.After 5 difficult years, we are essentially coming out and are going to break all the shackles.

Third point, in my observation is: Usually, Analyst call, happens at 5 to 10 pe,when the stock gets converted from either a penny to small cap or from small cap to mid cap etc.It also happens to give exit for the small multitude of retail investors to be replaced by the institutional biggies.

In our situation, we are still,and are trading at less than 1 pe.So, in my personal opinion, at this juncture, we might not get too much of institutional interest.But, it’ll make the II guys to look upon us.They will look upon but will shrug Thier shoulders stating…. NAA… Not my cup of tea…NAA.. not at this time.

But, the equation,I would expect is, this particular announcement, will kindle the markets interest in general.Those who are sitting in the sidelines, will try to enter into it slowly.This certainly will lead on to disproportionate and imbalance in demand supply ratio, considering the bullishness of the company management.This in itself without too much ii participants might be able to get all of us to a decent market valuation.

Further to this, as explained in the conference call, there are a lot of actions that are happening in the background for which the closing needs to be seen.Closure can be visualised in the form of announcements to the boards, one after another slowly and steadily,taking the football to the goal post of decent market valuation.

The conference call for Analysts, are not just one off.its quarterly..ITS QUARTERLY..which means.. As and when, the stock reaches the trading figures,of decent pe, it will fall into the radar of ii.Thats when the real compounded appreciation will happen.ie, when II guys enter at the pe, of what Thier inclusion criteria meets, the stock, can double or triple, from the then valuation.Affle, typically, has tripled, since inception, purely because of ii interest and I am sure, we will not be an exclusion.

Saach

Dear DH, Vow, I appreciate, as always, you bring along with you all the positive vibrations on Board. I am one of old followers since 1994. Your style of sharing your views and putting the points, in such a simple words, the retailers like me get depth of the facts, without having enough knowledge of the stock market; which is a priceless contribution for everyone. My lots of regards and I am personally obliged for your old posts, as well. Kind regards.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Good to see that Headstead’s post has not been reported offensive in mmb. There were days when posts were reported offensive within seconds of posting. This forum has made mmb irelevant.

VALUEBUYER001

dear Surya ji, Headstead sir is very well aware of this forum.he will appear at the appropriate time

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 5,399 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.