General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    BCG fan
    Registered Boarder

Egarly waiting for the results and the all the positive news flow which would be very helpful in value realization. And if the suggestions given here are implemented would go a long way in building additional value for the company.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@pranil and Ian Biden.

You both are right. While investing we have to do both qualitative and quantitative analysis.

@pranil
    , you can post your suggestions in “Areas of Improvement” thread. Please try to post before the results so that we all can discuss and compile a set of questions and ask those in the conference call.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Newbie Affle India added in nifty smallcap Index. Good for sector?

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

New update on exchanges – board to also consider dividend on the 25th board meeting

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

I meant 25th June board meeting

pranil
    Registered Boarder

It will be great if company declare 20% dividend.
    I am not going to be rich by this dividend. But it gives signals

1. Management is ready to boost confidence of investors.
    2. Protect value of shareholders
    3. They are responsive

Once there is good demand of stocks by genuine investors we can go way from dividend and focus to invest where it matters most. It can be existing business, new business or even giving back to investors.

3+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Last time dividend declared was 5% for FY 2015-16. Anything more than that welcome.

2+
    brighter21
    Registered Boarder

Any one can throw light on the last announcement by the company saying audited financial results ( stand alone and consolidated), does it mean audits of subsidiaries done with???

4+
    m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

I think that NO management would announce any dividend if it has an OTS pending with a lender. Hence I feel that either company has already paid off Axis or has understanding with them on when and how much to pay in order to close the loan. Pls correct me if I am being overly optimistic or am entirely wrong in my understanding.

3+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Agree there m4max1979. How can the company announce a dividend without clearing the Axis Bank loan? Surely, that should be the first order of priority if funds permit. Further the policy as enunciated by the company is to pay dividends only from free cash flows. In any event, the dividend can be paid only after obtaining the shareholders’ approval at the AGM. This is unlikely to be an interim dividend (if any) although I may be proven wrong.

3+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

More importantly the Daum Issue would have been closed, the company was reluctant to take action citing the Daum issue on a number of occasions. Axis bank is a small sum which would have been taken care by the preferential allotment. Axis bank clearance has the dual benefit of the pledged shares being revoked. Hopefully all the above three issues are out of the way. Only a formal announcement is pending.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

The company dividend announcent wouldn’t appreciated by market.Company should have focus on increasing the promoter holding as half of the sharholding has been pledged. It will really show the confidence among the market.10 or 20 paisa of dividend is really not useful at this time.

BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

Tomorrow at what time board meeting will start? Any body knows it?

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@Deepak All in good time. Every actionable item is getting ticked off one by one. That’ll sure be ticked off very soon.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Board meeting on 25 th June 2020

2+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Today’s bulk deals on NSE.
    ALPHA LEON ENTERPRISES LLP bought 2500001 @ 9.05.
    ALPHA LEON ENTERPRISES LLP sold (just) 1 @ 9.95.
    They could have sold all today and made good profit. But they did not.
    Does it mean they will hold for long?
    In the attached picture – you can find their today’s deals.

Attachments:
    5+
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

Since it is in T2T, they cannot sell intraday. But how did they sell that 1 share? They might have bought before also.

4+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

Any idea when results will come out today? All the best to every1. Hope bumper results, atleast 20% dividend & updates on open issues.

One query- I believe BCG won’t need to pay dividend distribution tax. Last year DDT have been abolished. Am I missing something w.r.t. DDT?

1+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

As per money control website results expected between 2230 – 2330

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.