General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 5,396 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@tanv151, no need to apologize for your post, I understand that you are frustrated with the CEO and BCG’s management. Like you even I’m frustrated with them. As you said, its very important for us to stay united. There are so many conspiracy theories about this company that it makes everyone lose patience. Operators are manipulating share prices as per their wish and its really sad to know we can’t do anything about it.

The CEO should make big changes in the way the management sees shareholders. The market sentiment is extremely negative and BCG’s management should focus on changing that. They show the intention but they aren’t executing them on time.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Request all boarders to start discussions post the axis/daum settlement. More the discussion, more the upsets. Only we investors are speaking and mgmt is mum and doing nothing. Until then, let’s watch on the sidelines.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thank you all, it feel nice when all of us are united and am sure it is the same for others as well. No one can deny that there is pain when the volatility increases but it should not deter us. Thanks Logan for your time and patience answering everyone’s questions, and I really admire this quality of yours.

It was Logan who again brought up the idea of Sateanna and Tanv to meet the management. Today I had shared with sateanna the contact details of Hyderabad members Tanv, Rathi & SK Vedula who expressed their readiness to meet management. Though I have not got any response from IR yet, sateanna & team can start making alternate plan.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Institutional investors will not invest crores of rupees in any business which are not credible.

We can see them investing even at higher price like 7 and also at 6. This shows the credibility of the Financial Statement of the company.

However in my belief they may be manipulating the share price just to create panic in retail investor and gather more and more shares.

And They are doing it smartly, they are taking price high by inviting greedy investor to invest by shedding their(operators) own shares, later they are buying it at LC creating panic in retail investors.And they could purchase these retail investor shares from the profit made during momentum of HC without any additional funding.

They continue this cycle till they reach their target numbers. What is their target number? God knows.

But Why they are doing so?
    I believe they are slowly trying to establish control over management and take over this lucrative business.

One thing is sure, the drop in share price is loss to institutional investors, despite of that if they are manipulating the price to lower level, then definitely they have some big plans.

6+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin and all experts, really appreciated all your detailed analysis in terms of Technicals and management parts. I am new to BCG, looking for a long term investment with BCG. Kindly if anybody could share their expert views on current buying levels and I am looking forward to accumulate 50K Qnty during this week by utilizing the current fall. Already I have entered BCG at Rs.9. Many thanks in advance for all of you and it’s really good to see the quality of discussions happening in this BCG Forum & I am extremely pleased to be part of you all guys.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee this forum is provide valuable insights for the investor community to take their own decision.
    Forum members do not suggest anyone to buy or sell

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Hi Friends, Since the admin didn’t get any response from the BCG IR team(as usual), please let us know if you are still planning to go directly to BCG office and help the forum in getting some valuable information

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.rags.to.riches. Thank you very much for your reply. Since I am new to this BCG Forum, thought of asking you people who had come across many up & downs over the period of 3-5 years. Clearly I can understand the objective of this BCG Forum and greatly appreciate & respect all your in-depth analysis and approach. I had gone through the discussions (for almost 6 months discussions) of this BCG Investors Forum and finally myself convinced technically to add BCG into my portfolio after a long travel with V! which is a prime stock in my portfolio considering 5 years Investment Target. Again, my sincere thanks to all for your continued efforts, insights and technical discussions on BCG and would love to be a passive member of BCG-Investor forum for a while to listen forthcoming expert advices / suggestions by our fellow experts.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Logan sir for your great efforts to help fellow retail investors who are really confused and tired

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, greatly appreciated your prompt & swift response. Yes, I have seen these kind of people in the social media and really I don’t trust the so called advisor’s advice/suggestion unless personally I explore about the particular company. I am convinced with BCG considering its Peers growth & potential for long term investment and I will continue my journey with BCG along with you people’s great insights. I am pleased and confident that one day for sure I would achieve my long term target & goal which is linked with my kid’s higher education. (I am just comparing my investment journey with V! back in April 2019, came across lot of obstacles during 17 months until SC verdict and somehow managed to accumulate significant quantity & average my buying levels at low price and currently sitting peacefully with more than 150% profit. Hopefully same thing will happen to me with BCG journey too!!!). Extremely sorry for the unnecessary discussion in between the serious/urgent discussion of meeting BCG management by our friends etc. Good luck and my sincere thanks & best wishes to the volunteers & well wishers who are all going to meet BCG.

4+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Not sure why BCG is being targeted for almost 10 years now, never seen such negative attacks on any other company for such a long period.

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Headstead sir your views please

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Update on the meet, we will have conf call tomorrow and most probably we are planning to meet them on Monday.
    All the questions that have been raised here will be collated and hopefully if the management meets us on Monday we shall have answers for atleast a few.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b, we are hoping that you will get answers to most questions and queries, and not just a few.
    Good luck and best wishes.

5+
    rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

Good luck guys

1+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b glad you got an appointment . Request you to share a consolidated list of queries before you head for the meeting. Wishing all the investors for a great recovery from here on !!!

6+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b

Thanks for the update. Tomorrow’s conf call with whom? SKR or Investor relations team?

3+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@buffet, as i understand Rathi and others who are planning to go to BCG office are going to have a conf call tommorow to discuss questions and probably on Monday they will talk to management.

As usual IR team has not responded to the mails.

5+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi-b, just to clarify, is the conference call only amongst the three of you investors tomorrow, or with someone from the company too?

4+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Conference is between the Hyderabad members (sateanna, tanv, rathi and skvedula). Have not yet received response from the IR team. Their plan is to direct visit on Monday.

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 5,396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.