MHHL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Incorporated in 2009, Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd is an ISO 9001(QMS), ISO 140001 (EMS) and 18001 (OHSAS) certified Company and is engaged in manufacturing and export of absorbent cotton and medical consumable products.

Company, formerly known as Mohini Fibers Limited was engaged in the business of dealing and processing of waste cotton, yarn and textile fabric and has now diversified into the health & hygiene sector with advent of manufacturing of medical consumable products.

Mohini Health and Hygiene Ltd has their registered office and manufacturing facilities situated at Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh.

Company has been issued Certificate of Compliance from UK Certification & Inspection Limited and has been inspected and assessed according to the Global Organic Textile Standard by One Cert International Private Limited.

Company operates both in domestic and international markets and has been awarded as Two Star Export House by Office of the Joint Director General of Foreign Trade.

Company’s revenue from operations from domestic region and international markets contributed around 44.77% and 55.23% respectively for the period ended Dec 2020.They also export their products majorly to countries such as Poland, Italy, Lativa, Russia, Spain, Greece, etc.

Company’s Product Portfolio:
    Modern Medical equipment’s
    Covid Sophisticated PPE KITS
    Absorbent Bleached Surgical Cotton
    Absorbent Cotton Wool
    Cotton Balls
    Cotton Ear Buds
    Cotton Zig Zag
    Baby Diapers
    Face Wipe
    Bandage/ First Aid Bandage.
    Non Woven Surgical Tapes.
    Hand Sanitizer.
    Liquid hand wash.
    First Aid Kit.
    Basic dressing Pack.
    Pain Relief Patch.
    Fever Cooling Patch.
    Mosquito Repellant Patch.
    Surgical Gloves.

Top 5 Exporting Countries:

Country Amount in Crores (Rs.)
    Poland 19.77
    Italy 8.35
    Latvia 7.74
    Russia 2.35
    Spain 2.02
    Greece 1.56

Positives for the Company:

Excellent Management Team:

Company’s revenue from export operations contributed 55.22% of their total revenue from operations. At present they are exporting to nearly 11 countries and have presence in around 25 countries.

Expanding their Product Portfolio:
    Company has a wide product basket and is planning to add many new products , which will increase the turnover in the coming years.
    Enhancing their customer base:

Company intend to grow in the business continuously by adding new customers. With growth in the retail sector company also aims to tap medical super stores and super markets for their products to be made readily available to end consumers.

Highest Beneficiary of newly introduced PMO Scheme Ayushman Bharat. For more details visit mohinihealthandhygiene.com

Promoter Holding 62.33% Public 14.49% F2 23.18% Book Value 40, P/E 7.38, ROCE 10.03%, FV10. ROE 9.09% Mkt Cap 46Crs. Reserves of 40Crs. Having an annual EPS of 4.20 Sector PE 38.37. ( Highly under valued share )

Over the last 5 years, revenue has grown at a yearly rate of 8.34%, vs industry avg of -9.21%

Over the last 5 years, market share increased from 4.3% to 10.4%

No shares pledged. Debt free company. Tremendous potential to grow in coming years. No two opinions on that count. Pls note Its a highly undervalued MSME scrip. Lot size is 3000. Cmp 25.50.

Expecting it to trade on regular platform within the next quarter as already its overdue.

Q1 Results on 30Th June 2021. I am expecting good to very good results.

Follower of Logan Sir.
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Adminji, Thanks for restoring. Take a walk here to see the state of thee art manufacturing Factory @ Indore related to Mohini Healtth & Hygiene, Check out

Rishi_life
    Registered Boarder

Kris can you highlight more about Mohini…. Like promoter, subsidiaries etc… If you know… This company looks like better for investment

Follower of Logan Sir.
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Also make a note MHHL has a very low float as well as dirt cheap valuation. Marquee investor Mukul Agrawal hold 7.78% comprising of 14,19,000 shares. My strong view the day it gets listed on the regular Nse Platform, Which is very near, I do not think any one will get a chance to enter. It will rock 100%

2+
    balajihands
    Registered Boarder

@kris the day it gets listed on regular NSE platform?
    Where is it listed now ? And what difference from current listing to regular NSE Listing ?

I checked few details, isn’t the free share float is very less ?

Volume traded per day. Usual doubt is what if it gets stucked, after investing .

Share your views.

Rishi_life
    Registered Boarder

Kris it is already listed on NSE but not on BSE…we need to do analysis on its accounts, promoters, plan, business lots of thing like admin, Diana and Logan are doing for BCG…at upfront MHHL looks good investment but I know nothing about above things I mentioned…

Follower of Logan Sir.
    Spectator
    Topic Author

What I meant was that the scrip is a MSME. Its overdue & Will migrate to NSE Main platform wherein one will see volumes coming. Whereas what is happening right now is you have to compulsory go in for lot size of 3000. Forthcoming quarter results on June 30Th will change the game. As much as i know this is a excellent scrip from the Health Sector & Whatever i could gather, I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts. Lets wait for the outcome of the upcoming results. Second at this juncture its very important that it migrates to the main Nse platform from NSE (MSME). Also would like to add that whatever the plans, expansion of the company, We have to wait for the latest Annual report to discuss further. Till then we should wait.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

@Kris
    MHHL results are available now. Request you to share your analysis on latest results.

1+
    BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

Link for a YouTube video at the time of MHHL IPO three years back

1+
    Follower of Logan Sir.
    Spectator
    Topic Author

In short results were not as expected. Cash flow has also got affected.It has turned negative. Moreover there was a fire accident on 9Th of June 2021 as reported to the exchanges which will get reflected in the next results that too logically will reflect losses unless they get their insurance claims inclusive of production loss within the time specified. Normally insurance claims are duly settled within a time frame of 3 to 4 months case wise.
    The good thing is the reserves has increased from 54 crs to 59 crs, Plus sources say that they have purchase around 25 acres of land. So chance is that they might set up their own factory at a latter date. The present one is on 99 yrs of lease. Plus given to understand that whatever the mess, They will clear all & Sundry to internal accruals only. The excellent part is their orders are intact. So no headache on this count. Also one thing pls note its important that they migrate to the main platform ate earliest from MSME platform. Its overdue, I really do not know as to why they have not done so. Lack of volumes on this counter is due to the reason as i have specified. The sooner they come on the regular platform huge volumes will get generated resulting into more market participation. Also note Promoter Mr Sarvapriya & His team is very ethical & Transparent which I at least like the most. Promoter holding 63 % With Hypnosis fund & The great Marquee investor Mukul Aggarwal also holding major chunk of shares in their kitty. Short to medium term Okay. Long term definitely excellent. No 2 opinions on it. I am on the long side of the fence. Cheers!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.