General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,101 through 2,120 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

One idi*t in mmb called blackm says this ots will be marked as settled in mca website instead of closed.bcg will not get any loan for next 7 years leave alone loc.terrified Logan sir not slept 2 days health getting worst sugar gone above 190 bp very high.

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I sincerely pray God almighty 🙏 to shower his grace and blessings upon all for happiness, prosperity and peace

JRS
    Registered Boarder

I could see a bulk deal of 23 lakhs in BSE for BCG shares. However who purchased it their is no information in BSE.

I am not understanding why there is no proper transparency, as the change of hands on such scale is very much important.Because if such information is not given on time the insiders can manipulate the retailers very easily, even if the insider sells all his shares and moves away the retailers will be fixed.

Why BCG management is not taking any action on such issues??

Can any one throw a light on this issue.

4+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b

I request you to raise this point (#9102) on NOV 3rd meeting with the management.As it is very critical to retail investors.

I am not sure that Any bulk or block deal which sees change of hands above 0.5% of total shares or it is total shares traded in market has to be announced.

3+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@VALUEBUYER001, please take care of your health, you should always give preference to your health first.

See these price fluctuations will be there in stock market, it should not have an impact on your health. I know it’s easy said than done but please try not to concentrate too much on price changes.

Regarding LOC, I don’t want to give false hopes but I think the rules will be different in each and every country. BCG may not get loans in India but it may get them in the US. If the US banks won’t give loans they’ll directly tell BCG about that. Even BCG’s management knows about it and they wouldn’t have applied for loans if they knew they won’t get it.

The lenders ask each and every detail about the company, they look at complete history of BCG, then only they’ll give loans. They’ll know about the 150crs write off that BCG did and they’ll understand the situation.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@Valuebuyer dont worry, even though its frustrating to see the share price daily, i do hope we are at the end of the bad phase and BCG should start growing soon.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Have anyone notice the disclaimer put up by mc on the discussion forum? 😂

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Valuebuyer001, I believe BCG has great potential to grow in the coming days once Axis issue has been solved. Do not tempt and exit at this point in time since you are a long term investor. Many companies which has less EPS, BV, profit, revenue etc than BCG is trading at great heights (sorry for the comparison even though it’s not a Peer to BCG. For e.g cybertech sys which has same holding pattern but rest everything is lesser than BCG. The important thing is that they have strong panel of well educated Independent Directors from IIT Madras). Hence, I believe if we wait, we can see the real value of BCG in the coming days which is not too far. I am a new investor with BCG since July 2020 and infused 25% of my savings into BCG (so far bought around 3Lakhs qnty) after reading and exploring comments of all BCG senior investors & experts including yours. I have spent more time to explore and compare with many peer groups but finally convinced with BCG based on its real value (hopefully I believe whatever we see on the paper is real such as Profits, Revenue, BV & EPS etc). Hence, do not worry much and stress yourself. It’s matter of time for BCG’s journey to move forward. Hopefully, Things will be alright soon. Best wishes, Thank you.

9+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi everyone,

This week we have completed one year after starting this forum! I have renewed it for another year by redeeming the ad revenues accumulated so far which is Rs.7500. It took around Rs.3500 to start this forum and for renewal also it’s same charges. Am happy that all have been recovered through Ads, that’s the power of Ads.

The best thing to happen is we got Logan sir to guide us with plain facts and strong research. The second best thing is the union of Hyderabad members to represent us. And the third best thing is of late, we are seeing some nice bonding here with many of us exchanging diverse views in a healthy manner. No one is dominating and it is pleasant to read everyone’s views both positives and negatives.

Message to Valuebuyer and others, the price actions really takes a toll on each of us, but it should not impact our health. Investing is good but it is important to practise other good things in life which releives stress. I believe that even though it may take longer time to see the returns, our investment is safe here because of the industry we are in.

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

@VALUEBUYER001 Please take care of your health Sir. May be it might take a few more quarters before our investment in BCG gives us good returns. Meanwhile you invest in your health Sir, and may be take a short break from mmb? The price should eventually rise once axis and daum are settled, backed by few more quarters of profit growth, and may be dividends/buybacks as well. Wishing you good health and happiness.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@admin its really a tremendous effort from you to get all retailers (or at least most of them) under one roof. The best thing about this group is to remain positive despite so many negative vibes going around. So much information shared about BCG which is beyond our wildest imaginations. Once again thanks for spending your valuable time effort & money. Hoping for a great ride hereon.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

#9112 @Admin, Sir Thanks a lot for creating this platform. Thanks a lot for your support and thanks a lot to all the members.
    It is true that the share price is not moving anywhere near our expectations. I never expected that BCG will trade below rs 10 after it crossed rs 12.
    Let us hope that the Axis loan will be closed very soon and LOC within the Q2 result. Truth is that OMS alone can fetch a market cap of 3000 cr or more. Keep a cool head.

Anonymous

If things settled properly, it’s worth at least four digits. Hope pending issues solve as soon as possible.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

May be good news if real . Blackm operator in BCG has posted in mmb axis closed whether they will close daum

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hi

4+
    bhupinder
    Registered Boarder

From the first meeting and second meeting of investors with SKR, the following emerges;
    1) I don’t find any achievement made by the company during this period.
    2) The pending issues of Axis , Daum and LOC remain as it is.
    3) The share price has nosedived during this period.
    4) No new Investor House has been roped in.
    5) EY audit report of Israel has not been made public as yet.
    6) Other discouraging news is merging of US entities, which was very loudly highlighted has been put to hold.
    7) How a CEO doesn’t know the number of employee under his company, if not, it takes a second on intercom to ask his HR dept.
    The team can highlight if their is any achievement?
    I am a long term investor and don’t criticise the company but actions speak itself which I don’t find at present, maybe in future it may happen but the question remains how long the investors have to wait.
    Eroding of your hard earned money year after year is very discouraging for the investors. No dividend, no bonus no capital gain has prompted many investors to leave the company and spread venom in public forums of market.
    I wish some big company take it over and solve the pending issues within few weeks only.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin and Senior Members of BCG,

I have seen the below message at Moneycontrol Board:

//Brightcom forum was started by SRK to trap more and more investors so that he could give exist to oak india investment at Rs.10 levels. They were very successful in doing so. SEBI should take some legal action against such type of companies who have been playing with the emotions of the investors from last so many years//.

But, personally I trust with our Admin and senior members in this BCG Forum and gone through all the discussed technical topics & gained lot of knowledge about BCG’s technical strength & convinced myself to invest with BCG & finally accumulated significant quantity of BCG in the recent months. Now the ball is in the promoter court since BCG posted good result of 103Cr profit as usual. Simply if we look at the Results Table, it looks like copy & paste from the previous quarter and unbelievable when we look at the profit rate. A company XXX which is having sales of 42 Cr & posted 18 Cr profit is trading at Rs.430 but BCG has 650 Cr sales & 103 Cr profit is trading at Rs5 which is shocking & unbelievable!!!
    Friends, this is the time to react and approach the promoter for the ground reality to be disclosed in a transparent way to the Investors. Please share your views. Thank you.

8+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, BCG is the only company where few investors hold other investors responsible for price movements and actions of the CEO. If some people have problem with the CEO and the promoters, let them give complaint to the police or to SEBI. We’ll support them if they find something wrong with the company.

Instead of dealing with the CEO, they blame other investors. They think they are the only people who have put money. They don’t understand that each and every person, be it members of this forum or any other investor of BCG has put his/her hard earned money.

We may have different opinions, but at the end of day we all want the same thing i.e good returns on our investments. I don’t see this drama happening in other companies. Investors of other companies are very mature and they speak/comment in a dignified manner.

I don’t think anyone here has advised others to buy or sell shares. It’s left to individuals to take that decision. If someone buys or sells shares of any company looking at what others comment, then that person is the most stupid person in my opinion. With BCG, if I make money or lose money then I won’t blame anyone else, I’ll blame myself.

Many people don’t want us to discuss important things. They don’t want this forum to exist because we don’t agree with their views. They only want everyone to discuss conspiracy theories like promoters snatching away shares. For every problem they think the answer is promoters snatching away shares.

They abuse us and write fake things about us and if they continue to do that then we can take legal actions against them. Till now we have neglected them but even our patience is running thin.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you very much @Logan for your views. We should ignore the negative boarders and look for BCG’s future growth. Let’s wait for the good time for BCG and SKR’s positive action in the coming days to settle out all outstanding issues.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@drjaysee There was no need of this forum if those guys allowed us to discuss like we are doing here. First let them explain the reason why they marked every good posts offensive, getting them deleted, red flagging boarders, abusing and spreading fake stories.

This forum was created at a time when the excitement was low, there was darkness about what lies ahead. Our main discussion was centered around Daum with little knowledge about what this company and ad industry in general. We saw some good members joining us and shared their knowledge with all. Thankfully the company also started to clear the mess. It is a different matter that it is taking a lot of time than we had imagined but now we are at a stage where there is more clarity and unison among ourselves that we are not giving away our holdings to the people who are making these allegations.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,101 through 2,120 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.