General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,121 through 2,140 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Hello @drjaysee, the LOC is in final stages now, maybe by 28th December we will see the first tranche trickling into the subsidiaries and Daum wouldn’t be far away once that starts. I know this is an anonymous forum with pseudonyms, but I would like to tell you that we have made a lot of progress from where things were. As far as I am concerned and the group from Hyderabad we have had good discussions directly with SKR. And he would also concour with us.
    One day you would turn back be proud, happy and thankful to the admin and all of the members over here and yourself for being here.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks dear admin, Logan sir, Rathi_b & hyderabad team for all of your efforts. Thanks to all. Happy Deepavali wishes to All.Let Happiness and peace spread to everyone. Loka samastha sukhino bhavantu

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

*Advance Happy Diwali wishes to all

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @ Admin, Logan, Rathi_b and all Senior BCG members,

Once again thank you very much for all your efforts in bringing valuable information about BCG to this Forum, from which many long-term investors including me will be benefitted in due course of time (May be in 2 yrs down the line).

I want to narrate my journey with BCG that I bought 20K qnty of BCG during end of April 2020 at the rate of 4.9 and sold all my holdings on 20 May 2020@5.69 without knowing any background about BCG. Later, I came to know about this Forum and gathered all the discussed valuable matters into separate file & took the printout of all your discussions such as background of BCG, subsidiary firms, past history, Daum, Lycos & Other bank issues etc. Almost 4-5 times I had gone through the document of all your discussions (since I didn’t get any other source of technical information about BCG apart from this Forum).

After all my homework, I had convinced myself and decided to re-enter into BCG and started buying from 2nd July 2020 @ rs9 and kept on added BCG until yesterday @Rs 5.4 (4 months continuous tracking) & finally achieved my target with significant qnty at the average of 6.10 (Since July, I had huge dilemma to buy some other so called quality stocks in the market but BCG’s current levels & future potentials did not allow me to buy any other stocks other than BCG & even missed lot of current rally with other stocks but controlled my emotions & finally accumulated BCG until I achieve my target qnty yesterday).

As Rathi_b mentioned, one day I would be proud, happy and wealthy for sure. Hence, I am very much grateful to the admin and all the senior members of BCG Forum for allowing me to gain vast knowledge of BCG through this portal.

Now, BCG is the second highest investment in my 1 Cr portfolio after Vodafone Idea.
    My sincere thanks to the entire BCG Team, Admin and Hyderabad Support Team for the great opportunity of investing with BCG and I will be with you all if any kind of support / assistance from my side remotely since currently I am living outside the country.

Let’s all be focused, positive and ignore the negative boarders.

Looking forward for the bright side ahead of Brightcom Group.

Happy Diwali to all of you and your family.

Thanking you all again.

rishi
    Registered Boarder

Deepavali subhakanshalu to all of you.Hope we will prosperous with bcg.

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

Hi, could someone explain the ‘other comprehensive loss’ of 67 crores mentioned in the financial results? because, including that the total comprehensive income for the quarter is not 103 crores, but 35 crores.

3+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@dileepvn, it’s mostly to do with currency fluctuations. The CFO answered similar query in last year’s (FY 2019-20) 2nd quarter conference call. I think the transcript is available in Yahoo finance, please check it.

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @Logan, I will go through.

2+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Sir,
    Any particular news in conference call?

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Kind attention Admin. When the company presents its quarterly or annual results, they also provide the earnings per share. For instance, the communication dated 13th November 2020 to the Stock Exchange giving details of the September quarter results, contained under ‘Highlights’ the earnings per share at Rs 2.03 for the quarter.
    Would it not be more informative to modify that to ‘earnings per share of face value Rs 2, at Rs 2.03 for the quarter’.
    Some potential investors may not be aware that the face value of the BCG share is not Rs 10 but Rs 2 only.
    A different perspective about the earnings.
    If you and other members believe there is some merit in this viewpoint, would you be kind enough to suggest this to the company?

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Sir, I belive you have a valid point. I think skr is confident of getting loc before 31st Dec 2020 and will close axis anytime from now. Promoters may start buying too.

6+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Onetag and onomagic is owned by bcg.reddy will reveal to the exchanges in a couple of weeks.loc sanction happen with in this qtr.

4+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

He answered every question send by brightcom forum.

2+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Audio view is very poor so I cannot here properly.

2+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@odysee Does it matter is face value is 1, 2 or 10?
    The market value of share price is 5.5 and quarterly profit was 2, I believe this information is sufficient for investors to understand if they buy 1 share of BCG, how much value for money they will get. BCG share face value was 10 earlier and Board decided to reduce capital and change face value to 2. I believe it was done to use the capital and invest it?

2+
    bitran
    Registered Boarder

Hi All,

My Diwali wishes to all.. Hope this year, we see a new BCG rising from the ashes like a Phoenix and surprising everyone in the best positive way.

Regarding Conference call, SKR has given a decent update on various issues. Glad to notice that he has picked up all or most of the questions shared from this forum. Some of the answers were evasive but he promised to share updates in couple of weeks time on couple of those queries. LOC seems to be at final stages and might happen soon. I am expecting it before AGM on Dec 28 and guess, that is why they delayed AGM till the very last. Axis again seems to be delaying but as per him, they are working on that and also doing payments in the interim. I hope they will complete it this quarter itself and do not drag it further. Consolidation of subsidiary is linked to LOC and will be done when LOC is materialized. Growth of this quarter was subdued due to some additional expenses. However, next quarter is expected to be much better.

Regarding buyback, he mentioned consideration of buyback will be taken up at appropriate time after all issues are settled. ( I do not know, why certain people are keen on buyback. See, SKR might maximum offer 20 Rs for buyback or to the very max 30, whereas if the share performs well, it can go to 200 or even 2000 😉 I truly believe this has the potential to cross Affle once the current issues are sorted and LOC will give the required ammunition for growth and share price appreciation which everyone is keen on.))

bitran
    Registered Boarder

Additionally, I feel that, there were some questions raised which were really not appropriate to be asked to a CEO. As an investor, I am also as frustrated as many others about the delay in settling couple of issues and the pathetic state of share price, but at the same time, I feel that this is not the way people should ask questions to a CEO. They should have refined the questions properly. Not sure, if that was a deliberate attempt like that of what happened in message boards where miscreants tries to create ruckus.

While some of the answers were not up to the expectation, I was sort of satisfied with the updates shared by him. I am giving him the benefit of doubt that he cannot be as open and transparent as still there is ongoing issues which the company has to settle and giving too much of rosy projections may not be in our best interest.

Finally, I do not know, if I am trying to read too much from his statements as I am an investor and want the share price to go up. However, to me, it looks like we are very close to the end of tunnel and may see light soon. Couple of statements where SKR talks about onboarding new investors and bravely mentioning it as his responsibility points towards that. Stock action on Muhurat day trading surely accentuates that belief.

Again, please do not take my word for your buying or selling decision. Take everything what I said with loads of sacks of Salt 🙂 Do your own research and take informed decision. Good Luck to all my fellow investors.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks bitran. SKR was on positive tone.About new investor I think he said something like “very soon you will see results” and I also remember he used word” final round”. I also feel better times ahead for BCG share holders.bcg equity is huge compared to affle so it may consolidate at various levels and it can even go to 100, 200 in medium term of 2 to 3 years but it is difficult to go like affle to 3000 range ( huge equity). SKR with so much deficiencies is not patient to listen to share holders who are in dark for more than 6 years. Neither has sympathy or empathy. He has to learn those qualities to make the company a giant mnc

Remesh
    Registered Boarder

I also don’t like the company to make buyback at these cheap rates. Promoters buying shares from open market seems to be a better thing. 5 percent shares can be bought like that.

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Bitran SKR was really on optimistic tone but he gets irritated by investors who are in dark for nearly 6 years.he has to be more empathetic and responsible to All shareholders. He behaves like a proprietor. But this time he used confident words like About new investor I think he said something like “very soon you will see results” and I also remember he used word” final round”

3+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,121 through 2,140 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.