General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,201 through 2,220 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@JRS Everything looked good & rosy during the meeting. But nothing significantly transpired till now. What’s worse is that the stock price has slipped below 5 when the market is at an all time high. We have to wait till the AGM for answers.

vsk
    Registered Boarder

This is sheer negligence and not keeping up the promises yet again from the CEO.

We understand that external situations like LoC, Axis etc are not under BCG control

But what about the promised release of info regarding the distribution of SSP, DSP, and DMP etc in the adtech chain to the exchanges ???

Cant we use AGM effectively to voice our collective representation ?

6+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Losing count of the number of times one has waited for the next conference call or the next update or the next AGM to get answers and reassurances. And post that particular event, the cycle starts all over again. Every time. Each time. We are, indeed, a very patient and trusting lot.

Anonymous

@Admin. No sir nothing personal. I didn’t feel bad at all. Pls don’t take other way, but plz help me out to deactivate from this forum. You earned our respect and it will remain same.

3+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Finally NCLT has uploaded the details of 19/11 hearing. As per the document uploaded we have enough to believe BCG has paid 5.5 crore to Axis in the recent times. Both the parties have been asked to conclude the settlement discussions by next hearing I.e., 12/18

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

At least we can here the settlement between the two.skr said in the concall that company paying loan amount which is true.

4+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear antu my advise to you not to exit our forum

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

@tanv151 can you post the link of latest nclt update document please.

2+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @ tanvi51 and @Investor_2022, many thanks for letting us know about the confirmation of partial settlement which is a interim good news for all our BCG investors.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

@tanvi51 thanks for sharing a great news .. have they (axis) started releasing the pledged stocks already ? Is that the reason for this fall ?? Anyone has any idea on this ??

1+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

No good news not bad news can take this stock high.

It is in complete control of Bears Cartel( The G gang) along with its group in different parts of the country.

And these people target companies with strong fundamentals.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Nor bad news*

1+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@ramganesh1982 I know many people like to think that all the remaining pledged shares are with Axis and they will revoke them once this issue is fixed.

However, I don’t think Axis has any or at least don’t think they have a sizeable portion of BCG pledged share with them and below are my reasons to think this way:

– Axis would have easily recovered their money by selling the pledged shares in the market, especially when the share price went to Rs.13. This is the easiest option compared to auction of some property or taking BCG to court, both requires a lot of efforts and money (lawyer fee etc..)?

– Did we see any circulars from SBI, Canara or BCG to prove the pledged shares were released by these banks?

– Why SKR has never opened up about the pledged shares even though this question was raised many times on different Conf calls?

– Even the lot that was last revoked (27lakh shares) was not done by SBI/Canara

As always, this is just my view and I am more than happy to correct myself if someone can share details to establish the point that Axis has most pledged share if not all.

I am writing about this as you have raised a specific question. Otherwise, I don’t think there is anything to discuss here with regard to the pledged shares. Irrespective of with whom the shares are pledged with, BCG management is headed in the right direction to get them revoked. They may choose to do this silently just like how they reduced the overall pledged quantity by 50%.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@JRS, good point. The question remains, how will we ever hope to make a positive return on our investment? The management couldn’t care less about the share value and the plight of the investor. That in itself is very disturbing and unnatural. You generate 400 crore of profit year after year, and yet the whole company is valued at less than 250 crore. And in a new age business where you have good expertise, and a high entry barrier.
    When the Sensex and Nifty were at their nadir a few months ago, the stock was at 13. Now that the indices are at a new high, the stock has lost almost 65% of its value since then, despite the company earning over 4 rupees per share in the first half of the year.
    Someone needs to be seriously perturbed by this state of affairs. Apart from us.
    Many months ago, I had posted a message thanking Logan for having come on to this forum and providing us with excellent and detailed statements and comments and analysis on BCG, as well as providing a superb historical yearly chain of events as they occurred.
    I truly believed and stated then, that this stock would never have been available in single digits if Logan had come on this forum early in 2019.
    But I stand proven wrong and and now realise that logic and rationale have a very limited role to play in the market’s perception of a company and its management.
    By virtue of having already invested in BCG, I was naturally biased and believed every word uttered by Mr Reddy in his convincing and inimitable style laced with charm and confidence.
    The more hard nosed market participants obviously had a different take on the state of affairs, and the operators and manipulative cartels have had the last laugh.
    What now, my fellow forum members? A fresh dose of optimism ( doses running out rapidly) or battle on the way we have, getting our noses bloodied almost daily.
    Will we ever get SKR to provide support and succour to us?

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @odysee, thank you for your detailed discussion on the above. Personally I feel that all the mishaps has happened only because of lack of Corporate Governance and ultimately it’s shows the inefficiency of the CEO. However, we shouldn’t underestimate SKR since he is well educated from a reputed & noble institute from India as well as from USA and having vast experience. If SKR knows exactly what he is doing, then its matter of time to overcome all the hurdles (hopefully interim???) in no time. Lets all be positive and hope for the best to happen in the near term at least before end of 2020.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Odysee

I think the plot is like this.

1) Operator gang also want stable retail investor during bull run.

2) They are pulling the stock down to siphon out the shares from week retail investors.So that when they start bull run they don’t want these retail investor sell them the shares at higher price, what ever they are accumulating they have to accumulate at lower price. When they start bull run they start de accumulating the shares at higher price with lower volume, keeping huge volume to sell at higher price to stable investors.

3) once the share price reaches the decent level and big investors come in, they may exit.

Personally I feel this is plot of insiders, to send the shares to safe hands of big investors and at higher price. As This plot gives win win approach to all,
    Retailers, Bear Cartel, And promoters as well as to the company.

Note:The above opinion is just a personal opinion based on observation, so should not be taken as any advice.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@JRS Hoping your plot comes true. we can make as many plots to keep ourselves motivated till BCG reaches inflection point. Reality is if SKR had put the same effort he had put to grow the business on improving the share value, we wouldn’t be in this situation. I know companies with bigger problems having better PE, comparatively BCG’s problems are negligible.
    Hoping to see better corporate governance and increase in shareholder value.

4+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Weak*

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

BCG could have informed market that as part of negotiations they have paid 5 crores to Axis.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,201 through 2,220 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.