General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 5,397 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi,
    I agree with your views, but I strongly believe BCG can reach fair value very quickly once the major issues are settled.
    One more point to be noted is around 52 percent of the stock is with the top 12 investors/group ( 708 NRI -> 11.5% and 237 Bodies and corporate 12.69).
    So promoters + top investors hold more than 52+37=89 %
    Please check the link below.
    https://www.moneycontrol.com/bse/shareholding/shp_public_shares.php?sc_dispid=LGS#LGS
    The remaining 49000 investors hold around 11 percent of shares. ( total Shareholders 50496 as per Sep SHP)
    I expect a couple of good news at any time from now

Logan
    Registered Boarder

I think the jump in publishers count is because of Thanksgiving holiday (26th-Thursday) in the US and after that on 27th there’s Black Friday and on 30th there’s Cyber Monday. On both these days there’ll be more shopping because of huge discounts and this year because of the pandemic most of the shopping will be done online.

From 27th on wards the shopping season starts in the US, so I’m guessing there’ll be increase in the publishers count even more. Hopefully the increase in publishers will reflect in the financials too.

Cyber Monday has become the online equivalent to Black Friday and offers a way for smaller retail websites to compete with larger chains. Since its inception, it has become an international marketing term used by online retailers across the world.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

The share alloted to muskaan last year through preferential is totally wrong step(promoter holding decreased to 36%). The fund was raised by company to close the debt however bcg unable to use the money and now bcg is expecting the loc in the upcoming quarter.

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hi Deepak muskaan share will come back to Promoters after 8 months

4+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I agree with Logan sir, time will come (hopefully within couple of years) when institutions will be buying BCG above 100 (although even retail investors are afraid to buy it at current level).

6+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

When is the next nclt hearing? Some one said 18th Dec is it true?

1+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, Experts and Senior Members, let’s have some discussion on possibility of Buyback offer by the Promoter. It’s been long time and most of our senior members have been with BCG for more than 10 years but the share is trading at sub 10 levels even though it used to post good profit (400Crs annually for the last 12 continuous years). If we take Tanla Solutions, it was trading less than Rs 50 before the announcement of buyback. After the buyback offer news of Rs81 (market price was around Rs70 in July 2020), later it has started its upward journey and rocking until today (crossed Rs500). I am not sure whether this is appropriate to compare Tanla and BCG considering its business. However, compared to BCG, Tanla is too small considering its assets & profits. Tanla is trading more than 100 times of BCG’s current price which is surprising. This is purely because of the lack of SKR’s positive attitude towards BCG investor as well as BCG’s growth also. Without any further delay, SKR should mobilize funds for buyback to give more confidence & trust to the investors and also to avoid further destruction of BCG’s value. Views and suggestions of all experts and senior members of BCG would be highly appreciated please for further action from our side to support all the investor community as well as promoter. Thank you.

6+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, it may be challenging to consider a buy back at a ‘good’ price, considering the preferential allotment was done recently at Rs 10 per share.
    Difficult to issue shares at Rs10 in May 2020 and offer to buy back at 2 or 3 times that price a few months later ( even though the preferential shares are locked in for some time and cannot be sold or traded and may not be considered for the offer if that were to materialise).
    About 13.80 crore shares with the public in retail excluding promoters and loyal large investors. One would need a very substantial sum of money to even buy a few crore shares from the non- promoters.

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Odysee, thank you very much for your swift reply. As stated by you “even though the preferential shares are locked in for some time and cannot be sold or traded and may not be considered for the offer if that were to materialise”, we should come to know about the duration of the lock-in period. If the promoter is not taking appropriate action towards strengthening BCG’s value means investors will lose trust on the management which may cause further destruction. As per my calculation from the source of Moneycontrol, I came to know that the retail investors are holding only around 3.97 Crs (3,96,97,752) apart from holding of major investors, NRIs and Promoters. Please validate the attached Table of calculations which myself doubting on the numbers. Thank you

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, I would refer you to the reply by m4max1979 in #9370 dated 23.11.2020 under the broad head ‘ Shareholding Pattern and comments there under.
    The percentages as broken down are a little different to what you may be suggesting. Kindly have a look.

1+
    Anonymous

@Admin sir I want to quit this forum. What is the procedure to deactivate?pls help me out sir.

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, I think going for buyback right away will hurt the company. At first, the company has to close off Daum issue because the market is giving more importance to it. The company has to pay interest on LOC too so it’ll harm the company if they do both Daum settlement and buyback. 120crs (assuming $16M) is a big amount for the company.

(Whenever I wrote on buyback of shares, I meant it should be done once all the issues are closed/resolved)

I don’t think Tanla went up only because of the buyback. Even after the buyback was announced, the share price didn’t fly. Tanla went up because of many factors, like the business improved drastically, Banyan bought more shares from the market, since it is a cloud company (cloud communication) people got excited and of course the buyback. Buyback was like a catalyst.

We see Tanla at 500 and get excited but we have to remember that it’s shares traded below 10 for 3-4 years. That time even the market sentiment towards Tanla was very negative. People weren’t trusting the promoters and many didn’t see any future for the company because they thought penny price stocks/companies are all bad (most of them are).

Coming to BCG, at the end of the day, we all want value realization. Doesn’t matter if it happens because of stable investors buying or the company buying back shares or by closing off outstanding issues.

Right now, value recognition is there but the problem is value realization hasn’t happened yet because of the pending issues. Even after closing off the issues, if value realization doesn’t happen then the company can go for buyback of shares.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, totally agree with you of not prefer to go for buyback offer at the company’s current situation. But the promoter should show some interest to close the Axis issue which is not a big amount in a way to create trust among long term investors with immediate effect and we are not sure about the time to be taken for LOC which is not with promoters hand and later they can think about Daum closure upon LOC approval. Lets hope, everything will end in a positive way soon. Thank you for your immediate reply as always.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

#Affle India: The company’s officials will meet Enam Asset Management and Franklin Templeton on November 24, and Manulife and Malabar Investments on November 25.
    Affle is dominating the market smartly..

7+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

5 weeks to go for AGM on 28th dec, hope issues are resolved in couple of weeks. Let the good days start before christmas for the investors.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Antu – Sorry for the delay in responding, as I am busy these days with my new assignment. Do you really want to quit this forum? I have just shared my feedback that day and it is my way of moderating things. I have been like this since the beginning and many of us here may be knowing. I do this to maintain a balance, keeping in mind all kind of investors, new and old, that they should not be influenced especially on days of important events like results announcements, conference calls etc. We should not bring our emotions on such days and look forward to get maximum participation and seek feedback from experienced members. We missed Diana Horton (Platinum member) and Headstead this time.

If you still wish to opt out you may respond or please ignore.

5+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b and others who met SKR

Can we believe what ever SKR is saying or said.

I am asking this because you guys met him personally. Also I am worried the way this stock behaving.

Kindly need your opinion.

3+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

I am starting to get worried too, didn’t expect to go below 5. SRK’s words during the conf call regarding bringing in big investor and LOC first tranche is not creating any action.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 5,397 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.