General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,301 through 2,320 (of 5,397 total)
  • Author
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Whether SKR has not revealed the name of Promoter to whom the Warrant will be issued as it is not approved by the Members and regulatory authority yet??

2+
    whity3187
    Registered Boarder

For such huge delivery volumes, price normally goes up. Last few days, almost 70% shares were taken as delivery. Now queation is who is selling and who is buying. How come for such large number of trades, the prices didnt move. Very weird.

3+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@JRS, the members are the the shareholders who have to pass the resolution at the AGM approving ( or not) the proposal to issue the warrants.
    The details will , I suspect, be revealed in the notice to the shareholders for the AGM and the detailed agenda shall provide the names , purpose etc.
    Regulatory approval for the issue of warrants will be applied for in the normal course by the company, subject to approval by the shareholders.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@odysee

Thank you so much, Sir.

1+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Hope Annual report to be published by tomorrow as companies had to release it at least 21 days prior to AGM

3+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@admin Jee, Annual report available on bseindia.

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @sac6310, rightly said. It’s already published in BSE as stated by bhalothia9. Experts, please share your views on the extract of the annual report.

1+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Warrant allotee list is also available in the AGM notice published.

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/ceb911c9-89dd-4fc3-9b60-977f197db1cc.pdf

2+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

Looks like promoters have not taken any warrants. Post issuance of warrants, their holdings would be diluted from 36% to 22%. Seems genuine intent to me..

2+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

Corporate bodies have heavily subscribed the warrants-as per pre issue shp:12%. Post issue : 37%.

2+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

How did BCG found these investors? Do not seems to be linked to Promoters, to me all of them looks to be operators/ trading companies.

4+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Anyone has idea on who these 59 are ? What could b the expected move next by management ?

I hope these changes work in favor this time

3+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

There is no known/strategic investors in this list of individuals who are proposed allottees of warrant. Most of these people seems operators. Given this level of dilution to get such operator investors through preferential route, it sounds like BCG is in dire situation. Guess the perennial question of if the numbers are indeed correct would come again and all these strategic investors can convert their warrants to share and sell it any time after May 27th 2021 until May 2022 only suggests that selling pressure on the stock would continue and with promoter share holding at 22%, they wouldn’t clear control as some of these people would be controlling the board.

4+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

The list Looks Disastrous to me.Almost All the corporate bodies, if we check with MCA looks like traders.

I think SKR is desperate to raise the money (LOC May be rejected or on hold) and he is ready to raise money in any possible way.

However I have 2 Theories( just an assumption)

1) SKR want to reduce the control of G gang by bringing new players in.(like what Ambani did). If the G gang short,these players will buy the shares from open market instead of Converting the Warrant, if G gang go long then it will be an advantage to these new players. Also SKR have quick money to fix Axis shortly and wait for LOC ( till the share value raises to decent level in the market) and settle Daum. This may be the reason why G gang are shorting, so that no investor would come forward to invest at an average price of 7.7₹.

2) SKR May be using Hawala system to pump money into the system, through these investors(in that case get ready for second write off from the amount receivables in the balance sheet as it will be received in hawala method)

First theory is in favour of Retail investors, the second will be disastrous.

I don’t know what is SKR intention.

9+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

If BCG is in dire situation, why others are purchasing 34 crore shares?

2+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

There is no guarantee that these warranty holders would buy. If the price stays suppressed, they can choose to buy from market or let the warrants expire, there by losing their 25% initial sum paid. In strict sense, it is a speculative bet from these 59 people and they are not the kind of stable long term investors that the company needs. Only sure thing is that BCG is getting 65 crores now, for selling a derivate contract to a bunch of unknowns which can potentially end up give them 40% control of the company if they decide to bring in another 195 crores. There is significant risk for the promoter that they would lose management control, if the prices rise and these new investors decide to stay and act in unison

2+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Most of the allocation is for promoters clan..no need to increase their shares…some companies they

2+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Why don’t we think the major 10 allotted with 37% and promoter22% will control the board with above 51%.

2+
    Sumeshnair2005
    Registered Boarder

Hi all i also think the majority of people who got warrants will be skr frmds as he is not fool to give control to someone els.. these maybe the stable investors he was talking abt their plan will be to buy shares if G shorts and thy wil support the prices and thy may not convert the warrants if thy get enuf shares before the conversion rates.. the warants maybe just like a guarentine for their buying shares now.. if this theory iscorrect thn good for bcg as dilution maynot happ.. only prob is that skr frnds should not become greedy after a year if bcg is 50 and thy convert the warrants too.. its only my thinking as iam sure skr is not a fool as people make him out

3+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Still change shares from one hand to another hand is happening.huge delivery also and it may continue these range further a month.

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,301 through 2,320 (of 5,397 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.