General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,401 through 2,420 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Logan

What ever you said is right to the core. But inviting operators by issuing warrants is the blunder.

I had lot of respect towards SKR, I saw his interviews on YouTube and was very much impressed on the way he worked.

I considered,The write off was also because of some mistake.

But now after seeing the operators like Mr.Z in the PW list, all this respect washed away.How can a CEO of a company entertain this, he is expressing openly that he is the main cause of manipulation of stock price.I am now concerned whether the receivables will be written off once again.

He should understand Public Limited Company is a democratic institution, the CEO represent the trust of all who believed and voted, and it is his job to uphold the interest of all.

If he is working for the interest of few, then it is like Government getting influenced by few strong section of society who are rich and, neglecting and side lining the weak section who are poor.

There is difference between Growth and Development.

Growth is increase in the quantity, I.e, increase in numbers. In case of company it is Increase in Revenue and Profit. In case of a country it is Increase in GDP.

Development is increase in Quality, I.e, increase in standard of living.In case of a company welfare of stake holders (indicator is Stock price) which comes from good corporate ethics. In case of a country Welfare of people, which comes from inclusive growth(indicators are Human Development Index, Literacy, Health Index, PPP etc).

We are expecting not just Growth but Overall Development.

This one move of inviting the Operators by issuing PW shattered all the belief I had on SKR.leave about Development, I am worried he will destroy the growth by writing off the receivables.

I have only two major concern.

1) Why he is inviting operators and why he is associating with them, how he can justify that his move is for common good of all stakeholders.

2) What is the security for the receivables so that it is not written off.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

I forgot to mention one statement above:

“ Development without Growth is Sense less and Growth without Development is Meaning less”.

So both should go hand in hand. Both combined is called Fundamentals of the company and not just what we see on Balance Sheet.

Note:

1) Development= Improvements in corporate ethics(indicator is Stock Price)
    2) Growth = Increase in Revenue and Profit.(Indicator is Balance Sheet and Income Statement)

JRS
    Registered Boarder

If companies share price is increasing only because of Corporate ethics and few good Corporate announcements without any strong Financials, then it is a BUBBLE(Development without Growth, which is senseless)

If the Company showing tremendous growth in its Financial Statement but still no improvement in Stock price due to lack of Corporate ethics and good announcements then such growth has no meaning ( Growth without Development is Meaning Less)

Only companies with Strong Fundamentals( Growth+Development) will survive and can uphold the interest of all stake holder.

However when it comes to BCG we have doubt on both I.e we have doubt on fundamentals.

1) Growth: Because no guarantee that Receivables will not be written off. It is not the Contingent liabilities which looks risky but it is the receivables which is the most risky item in the Balance sheet.

2)Development: Because inviting Operators (who are manipulating the shares by trading openly) through PW has shattered the Corporate ethics.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

@logan. I just saw some news on pubmatic.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/09/pubmatic-an-ad-tech-company-pops-nearly-50percent-on-debut-.html
    “But we think the opportunity is so much bigger now than we had imagined at the beginning of the year, in part due to the coronavirus pandemic,” he said. “We’re spending more time on the internet. We’re doing things for the first time on the internet that we’ve never done before … and so that I think significantly expands the opportunity going forward. And so we want to be well capitalized and well positioned to take advantage of that opportunity.”

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Going by the text from above pubmatic was growing through internal accruels but raised money now since the opportunity is huge now to corona.

I think mr Reddy also gave some flavour in one of the concalls. So is mr Reddy trying to solve issues fast by raising funds.

I think we should wait for some clarification from management and that will happen once our group meets mr Reddy.

whity3187
    Registered Boarder

Don’t you guys think such huge volumes trading at this high delivery %s without any change in trading price is abnormal and suspicious. Looks like circular trading to me. If someone were accumulating the shares, prices would have rocketed. Avg of 50L shares taken delivery almost everyday.

4+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

It is clear that promotors with the support of operators want the share to trade below Rs.7 till AGM. Only after the AGM (PO approval) they will allow the shares to go up. I am sure LOC is approved and the Axis is ready to close. But if they announce it now then the price will shoot up and they have to give justification on PO allotment. So, we can expect the news only after the AGM. They may release Axis news a couple of days before AGM. 10 more trading sessions before AGM.
    Once the issues are resolved, they will adjust the book, and EPS and BCG is going to be the share of 2021. Stay away from negative comments.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b & team: Can you please confirm the schedule of the meeting with SKR? Have we received confirmation regarding the same?

3+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

Looking for the Next Trade Desk? This Under-the-Radar Small-Cap Stock Could Be It

All the adtech stocks are gaining attention except BCG. The penny price of the stock is what’s making it not popular. The management’s focus should be on that (which even the CEO talked about).

imposiblznuthin
    Registered Boarder

hi Boarders,

I have a question.

Can we retailers subscribe to warrants? or can we convince management to allow retailers to subscribe to the warrants? if allowed I think lot of us retailers will be interested in subscribing to it.

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

You can buy in market@4.90 why warrants@ 7.70 just think

4+
    imposiblznuthin
    Registered Boarder

@valuebuyer001: you can buy it at 25 percent the price isn’t it? That’s the reason those people have bought these warrants. And you pay the full amount within 18 months in case it appreciates.

4+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

valid point @imposiblznuthin. Some warrants could have been issued to retail investors.

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, Just as an example, I am attaching a letter of clarification/justification from the Management of a particular stock stating that Management have appointed a Law firm to investigate the continuous price drop etc. Likewise, our BCG Management also initiate some legal process against the negative boarders who are creating unnecessary noise/negative news on BCG at the MMB and other forums. May be you and (we) our members can jointly escalate our suggestions to protect BCG. Hopefully we may expect some good news before or on AGM day, if so the management need not take any action & negative boarders will vanish soon. Lets hope for the best to come in the near term. Thank you.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

When is the next hearing in nclt?

2+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

@logan,@drjaysee
    Sir
    May be they r spreading fake news due to its share price..the cmp is giving justification to their rumors..personally, I feel pain since 2015.
    Intentionally, they are maintaining share price below rs 5.
    This week, I think axis bank closure may happen as per nclt notification.
    Better ignore negative comments.

5+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Optimus Prime06, you are right. Do not worry and almost we are at the ending stage of all issues and shortly BCG will start travel its right path from this month end onwards. The price is intentionally kept under this levels for some reason for quite a long time and all people now will jump to BCG from Tanla which is almost saturated at the moment. Be patience for another 10 days only. Meanwhile let’s all continue to be active in this forum and discuss the positive things about BCG in a way to create positivity among investors.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Next hearing is on 18. Tomorrow we are going to meet the management. I shall update about the details of the meet later during the day.

diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b – Best of luck and thank you for the efforts , may we get all the answer to the queries , especially on the Preferential Allotment

Viewing 20 posts - 2,401 through 2,420 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.