General Discussion

• This topic has 5,394 replies, 166 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by Sobha.
Viewing 20 posts - 2,581 through 2,600 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@J.Bedi Can you please share a link or something for the same?

2+
    J.Bedi
    Registered Boarder

You can find it in his recent youtube interaction January 08) which he conducts on weekly basis. BTW when is dividend expected to be credited?

2+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @j-bedi got it! This is the video if anyone is interested:
    Rakesh Bansal studying BCG

As for dividend I feel there’s a 30% chance of dividend getting credited this week, 60% chance for the week after and a 10% for 25th. Let’s see.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, The owner of this video is too optimistic and this is too early to celebrate!!!

3+
    drpram
    Registered Boarder

Continue to post positive messages friends..the analysis is positive and market sentiment is negative is the paradigm regarding BCG is concerned..It tests our patience too much..let’s not loose hope..
    I always remember the story digging 9 feet and got tired for the treasure which is actually in the 10th feet..Let us dig ( wait) for the treasure..future won’t let us fall.. But the stock was not participanting in the extremely bullish market is really disgusting… I am here to reach my first target 25 at any cost.. Waiting….

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@drpram,

I concur with your view. Business is good but the sentiment is artificially maintained negative. There is a tremendous treasure hidden in business, but none of the shareholders including the promoter himself are able to capitalize on it. The irony is good business is in bad hands. Frankly speaking, we don’t have any other option but to wait.

I wish warrants would pass without hiccups. Otherwise, the future remains uncertain. The numerous complaints filed in SCORES against warrants/price manipulation could delay the exchange approval or even reject it.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/sebi-rejects-rs-260-cr-preferential-warrant-issue-by-strides-arcolab-112021800004_1.html

Does anyone know how to check the warrant approval status on the exchange portal?

5+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@buffet Don’t think the SCORES portal holds much importance in this regard. Or else every board resolution for even big companies like TCS and Reliance etc can be delayed or held up by miscreants by filing thousands of complaints. The warrants issue has been passed in the AGM of the company and all that SEBI should check for is that none of the entities are barred from capital market or otherwise not fit. This alone can take some time given the list of entities is so long!

6+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@sandyc316

I am also hopeful. Some delay may be because of warrant issue size & it’s due diligence. The reason I mentioned SCORES because in case authorities find merit in any of the complaints then thr could be further delay. Let’s hope it will get approved by Jan end.

3+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Is there any mondatory for price to be low before exchange approval of warrants?

1+
    Remesh
    Registered Boarder

Hi Shivashankar,

Though I haven’t studied the rules concerning such issues, I will tell you what I heard from a guy who seemingly told this from his personal experience. I have been holding another stock called ‘GRM Overseas’ which also issued warrants recently. While we were discussing about this in MC forum, he said like this:

“In our case, SEBI had rejected the price of preferential allotment coz price rose from the date of Board Meeting till EGM and we had to start the entire process again. Very time consuming process.”

So I think if the price moves up more than a limit, it may get rejected. But I am not sure how authentic this info is.

4+
    BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

I Guess the price is brought down intentionally by the promoters/operators below the warrant issue price to get the clearance for the warrants issue with out trouble. This may continue till SEBI clears the warrants issue. May be an opportunity to add few more if the price can come down further.
    Any guess for the bottom price to add some more?

6+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, Admin and Senior Members, curious to know, what is the possibility of buyback options if they get LOC approval? Personally I feel that BCG will not close the Axis issue until they get approval of Pref Warrant and may be later on they will announce LOC approval just to avoid price manipulations (by series of continuous developments). Please share your views.

3+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Price manipulation continue untill exchange agree warrants.

4+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Can someone explain how long does the exchange takes to approve the pw from the date of agm? Coz, one will have a fair idea about the price being kept low purposively.

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, I don’t think he’d go for buybacks because if he did want to reduce the free float he’d have asked those people to buy shares from the open market instead of giving them the PW. Even if they were to buy shares worth 65crs at price 5-6, they’d have got more than 20% of the company – that’s not small.

In the last call he said that bringing in stable investors was a personal endeavour of his and he’s making good progress on that and he also said he won’t consider buybacks at this stage but maybe later.

In the AGM he talked more about AI than about digital marketing so maybe he wants to acquire an AI company with this PW money (just a speculation). Nothing is clear as of now and only the company/CEO can provide us proper details (which they haven’t till now).

We all hate the issuance of warrants but others (almost all the other market participants) won’t care about the warrants because all they care about are results. If by issuing warrants if the company improves and if the share price rises then most of the people won’t care about dilution.

I read an article on Indo count industries where before the warrants it was trading at lower prices and later it shot up. There the promoters got shares at cheaper prices but the market didn’t care about all those and all it cared was results and the results were good so the market rewarded Indo count. I’m not saying the same will happen with BCG – my point is that the market cares more about results than about execution.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Did some analysis of warrant approval timelines based on recent approved warrants issued by other companies.

In general BSE takes 2 weeks & NSE takes 3 weeks to approve the warrants.

Reference link-

http://www.equitybulls.com/admin/news2006/news_det.asp?id=280527

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @buffet for the share. The interesting thing is that the company here notified the investors only after the warrants were issued and not on dates when it got the in principal approval from BSE/NSE. If that is the case, we should also expect such a notification of warrants allotment by the end of this month.
    Btw, the promoters in this case paid 100% for a portion of the warrants and 25% for the rest. Similarly, if some of the entities in BCG warrants list choose to pay 100% upfront then the company can get more than 65 crores in for immediate use.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

It’s interesting to read the various posts speculating on the timing of the warrants, the LOC, the Axis bank settlement, stock price management etc etc. The reality is that none of us has a clue as to the time frame within which any of the events will actually materialise as the overall strategic agenda of the management is not in the public domain.
    The only obvious fact is that the stock price is down 24% from its recent high of Rs 9.41
    We are all patient veterans ( or veterans of the art of patience) by now.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Few folks on mc board have mentioned that BSE has approved the warrants. NSE yet to approve. If true, it’s big news & from this moment onwards no looking back.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Something big is happening for sure.. Patience will reward all long term shareholders.. God bless everyone.. Cheers.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,581 through 2,600 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.