General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,721 through 2,740 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@Diana Horton, @Logan
    All of us here are investors and at the end of the day we all want to benefit from each other’s views/insights and no one is intending to harm or degrade anyone else or their viewpoints. Hence request both of you not to take the views/comments personally.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

@ rathi and Hyderabad team I request you to meet skr personally and which will be the last meet and clear the all doubts.if anything which will not going to happen according to skr given time then everybody take their own decisions.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear Logan

I am reflecting as what has been stated by Sobha aswell. Kindly do not repeatedly state the word Targetted, please.

Everyone in the forum is mature and smart enough to understand what is what, Which is which and whom is whom. Its a Man eat Man market. Smart Investors survive.Weak investors perish.

When someone More Knowleageable and sensible write, I respect that and I do Give room and space so that, I learn from the knowleageable boarder.

But, If I find something thats less digestible I dont mind writing My view points, eventhough, it might be coming from even more a Knowleageable boarder. I am not stating My postulate is correct or someone elses is correct. Besides, there might always be a Third view point that will be correct aswell.

Lets not discuss this any further. Rather lets concentrate on forward looking as you have stated.

I am more than willing to learn a lot more from you about the Fundamentals of the company and sector.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

On a separate Note…

I shall also state,as regards to Money Markets, which we all are concerened about- If there is anything Less digestable or palatable, I shall humbly place my opinions about it.

I am sure 100% of the Investors are totally unhappy about the Market Manipulation thats happening at this point of time, which is unwarranted and totally uncalled for, expecially when all the underlying issues are getting sorted.

UCs and LCs shows a Clear Infestation by the Operator and thier Operater Activity, to satisfy the needs of the Masters and to Help them with thier needs- This is Unacceptable, at this Juncture.

Dividends, Not Been Credited,till date despite an Elective planned Dividend activity (planned 6 months ago) – is SHAMEFULL.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

I can write about How the Shorting was Organised and implemented. Who does this and Whats the mechanism and need behind it.

This will only be shameful for the Company, Which I have invested for more than 7 years and I prefer Not to do this

My Request to whom so ever it is – Stop Fiddling with the Markets and stop all these Manipulation to satisfy the needs to the Needy.

On the contrary, If Unwarranted shorting continues to be seen, Then I will have to write here about the Ugly Truth behind the scenes, which will not be good for all those who are invested – including the management.

Lets see a Much Greener BCG in the future

Best Wishes

………DH.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @DH, thank you very much for your several posts since
    2 days and I really enjoyed reading your insights about the background of the management (indirectly). I am a new investor with BCG since July 2020 and first time (since yesterday) I hear from you in this forum. I greatly respect and admire with all your posts but it would have been much appreciated if you didn’t mention anybody’s name (it may not be intentional) in the public forum. I wish to inform you that I am no way connected or expert in this field of what BCG is doing but I have invested heavily (70% of my portfolio) with BCG after reading many fruitful technical posts by the long term investors, senior members, experts (including Logan’s many of his in-depth technical inputs and support of Admin & other Hyderabad Team) and also impressed with BCG’s technicals when comparing with its peer groups and finally convinced myself to invest. Everybody knows very well that the issuance of PW is inappropriate and being a public limited company, the management should have been informed to all investors in advance for the purpose of PW which they sadly failed to do that. However, I presume that definitely BCG will have bright future if the corporate governance is streamlined when we look at the technicals. I will explore your previous posts (before I got into this forum – July 2020) and try to grab all your technical insights about BCG for my reference of gaining knowledge.
    Dear @Logan, please do not take anything personally since this forum is meant for the healthy discussions (not like other Forums) to support new investors like me as well as kind of knowledge transfer & capacity building from all of you.
    Again my sincere thanks to admin and all expert members who are spending / sharing your valuable time / expertise here in this forum and I greatly respect you all. Let’s all be patience, unite and move forward (without any ego/jealousy on anybody) focusing towards our objective of BCG’s achievement which is not far from here once the interim issues are sorted out. Hopefully the dividend should be credited tomorrow (as per their records, 25th Jan is the last date). Good luck and best wishes to one and all.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

I will not let promoter to take me as granted every time. Issuing PW was last hey had taken me as granted. If they(management) are not crediting dividend tomorrow, will make sure to lodge a complain to SEBI. I know they(promoter) read every post on this forum.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

We investors admire writings and thoughts of both Logan and DH. You have said you respect each other and I remember you had planned to meet this AGM, unfortunately this time it could not work. In any instance when you have divergent views then it is perfectly alright, but see that it doesn’t personally affect any of you. We all have a common goal and let’s see that how we all reach there.

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Incidentally, if you call Aarthi Consultants about the dividend, they tell you that the company has not given any information about the same! Apparently, many others have called and they’ve told everyone the same.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Hi DH, Can i request you to put the information regarding the LOC you received in this forum. Lets dissect all information good or bad.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Need of the hour is to analyze the management ethics, if the management is not following corporate standards then even if the company is better than google the price is never going to appreciate.
    The point is we remain silent when the price goes up and start discussing when the price goes down. I think we need to keep the management under check till they deliver.
    Till now they didnt give details of what they are going to do with the PW money for the first and second warrants, they only gave high level detail to clear debt. They shud have given more detail.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

is there any way to check the PW application status on SEBI/NSE/BSE website ? even by paying some fees is fine

3+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@sandyc316 Thanks for the update.

This is a new low for BCG that they are not able to credit the notional dividend of 5 paise per share and the share transfer agent is not having any update about the same on the last date by which the dividends should have been credited. This is a question of just 2.5 crores (5 paise for 50 crore shareholders) and if company is not having it/provisioned it despite it being declared more than 6 months back, This would certainly be a new low and the credibility of the management would go down the drain..

If indeed the dividend is not credited, then no amount of other news flows can save the share price since people would start wondering about the state of the affairs if the company does not have 2.5 crore cash that it should have provisioned at the first place as of May, when they announced dividend along with the financial year results. That takes away the credibility w.r.t financial numbers.

Even if they are in serious cash crunch since the time they announced the dividend, prudent thing would have been to inform the shareholders and DEFER the dividend through notice to exchange. Otherwise, nobody is going to believe what they say about the current or future state of the company. I hope management realizes that sorts this out by today, even if means a significant embarrassment to admit that it does not have the money to pay the promised dividend

8+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Declaring the dividend and not paying it in 30 days is an offence and the directors could go to jail.. refer the link below

https://taxguru.in/company-law/declaration-payment-dividend-companies-law.html

6+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Guys, please register complain to sebi/exchanges. Sebi will be forced to work upon it if more number of complain will be registered.

4+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Sir, wait some time..I sold few shares in upstox before ex dividend date got credited in my account..please be calm

1+
    anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

As per the provision of Companies Act, 2013 Payment of dividend must be made within 30 days of its declaration and penalty for failure to pay dividend within the prescribed time limit. Meaning of Final dividend: Dividend is said to be a final dividend if it is declared at the annual general meeting of the company.

28 Dec 2020 AGM Ordinary To declare the final dividend on equity shares of the company for the FY ended March 31, 2020

i think last date is 27/01/2021 not 25/01/2021

3+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Find this attachment.. dividend credited on 16 jan

2+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@Optimus Prime 06
    I had seen updates from individuals who had got dividends credited, but I am not able to make sense of the same since dividends cannot be issued selectively to certain shareholders. That would become much larger issue then. I believe you might have received ADVANCE credit from your broker in the good faith that the dividend would be paid by the company anyway. But if it is not dispersed by the company, I am sure the broker (In this case, Upstox)will take that money back from you.

4+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Lets see what happens. I have invested in this company after looking it’s fundamentals and mr. Suresh Reddy interview and articles..to be say frankly, may be my greed makes me invest in this company..since, 2016 I invested in this stock..now, I am in profits..but, I don’t wanna book profits..I believe the price is being intentionally maintained with the help of management.i don’t know, but, after approval of warrants..we may see big rally..I hope it will happen..I wanna give management another 6 months of time..in my view .mr suresh reddy is not a cheater..

5+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,721 through 2,740 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.