General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 5,396 total)
  • Author
    Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin… Once again I agree…, simple things First… But, The issue with the CEO is, he is a SLIMY Chap. Hardly giving 20 mts for 3 months waitage. I would request 2 things… 1. Being the Admin of the group, If you can , kindly Negotiate a 2 Hour Concall period to ask all the questions , so that the CEO dosent escape with limited framed questions 2. If the Questions are not answered, or If things are not satisfactory, If you can Kindly Organise a Personal Meeting with All investors who wants to see the Books (Traditionally, the CEO promises that he will send it via email and he Never bothers to respond back), then, It will all make sense…

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

I am sure you will become Frustrated at the end of the limited 2o mts of the conference call and You would want to Join me with the parade to Lycos Office wanting to hold the CEO on to his Collar and ask him…. Abhi Bathao!!!!

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

It appears that now things are going forward except the share price. Many things happened after the last conference call. PO is issued. If the Book is cooked up, it cannot happen. A time schedule has been reached with Daum on payment of the amount. I think we have to wait for some more time may be till May middle, before going to media or doing any open propaganda. After conference call, a group of people may meet skr also as suggested.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@sobha – Fully agree

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@shoba… Not sure how long you have been with Lycos…This is the 6th sucessful year, I am with Lycos. Every Conference call Many things happens. And so did the alleged INFLECTION POINT happen during last Con call. So did the PO announcement happen.The problem with the CEO is, he is Slimy and Canny. You might have seen yourselves, as to how many times, the CEO changed the dates,Got some MASKAAAAAN Bhai ( Supposed to be a Reputed American Investor??!!). A time schedule has been reached with Daum on payment of the amount – Ha Ha Ha ha ha… This is Biggets Joke… Heard this Joke in various FORMATS, for the past 2 to 2.5 years…I am completly LOST with your Middle OF May date here??!! This is like the CEO giving dates.,,And you know what… Another problem will surface up (Possibly the CEO of Daum went of AL for 6 months because of Corona Virus….) and date will get postponed

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Shoba… This is the classical buying time of the CEO, which he has been playing and buying time Qaurter after Quarter after Quarter… And, Before you even realize, A WHOLE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE WOULD HAVE GONE…. I infact have developed Grey hairs, having invested in Lycos for 6 years…. Honestly…, Wake Up… The CEO you are talking is no Mahaaaann…in 3 months time…. You will realize that you were made the Friend of Shrek, by the slimy CEO and then you will realize….

dreamchaserjain

I agree with admin too, putting too much pressure on reddy before his time period, can make situation worse, any enquiry into company’s running n his doing if even found in the past, can land this scrip to below 2, and once this enquiry n ed stuff commences no new investors n mf will come ahead n tak this scrip to justified levels of above 50.. so wait is the call for more 6months will definetly yied us good gains.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

So when is the next concall…did not saw any intimation on BSEINDIA.com I suppose..

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Funny to see, a Lot of sympathisers towards the CEO, all of a sudden… Who has taken all the reatliers for a Ride…I thought, it was only the MMB board that was infested…Either way, Dosent matter @Hitesh… I am game with you along side of MEDIA and ACCOUNTANTS ON THE 15TH. Good Night Guys….

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@dream… do you honestly think that its the New investors and MF guys who will be taking the script of the upside??!! Why is so much money given to the Market makers, by the management, so far ?

dreamchaserjain

@lycosmaniac
    No one here sympthaise with ceo here, every one out here is angry with company’s management n the way reddy s taking on ride to his investors, but we must undstand anything done now in hurry by getting hard on company with the help of media n ed stuff, can only ruin our own investment..There must b some obstacles for suresh reddy in the past which has led us to below 5rs for two years now.. but im sensing real changes now on with his regular updates on bse n sorting out one by one issues he has promised during last concall..I havent seen anyting like this in last two years, which is visible to us in last three months.. so being patient is the key

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

@lycosmaniac
    Sir,

I have also invested lumpsum in 2014… Since then trying to average….. But still the average is pretty high… I have also heard most of the conference calls…. Two conference calls back, skr told – he has given a personal loan of 25 crores to the company and he is happy to purchase shares for 10 rupee per share.. But after that a legal problem came… Already given loan cannot be managed with preferential offer….. Anyway 10 rupees per share holds still… He has never said a payment schedule has been reached with Daum till the latest update; but earlier he has commented – a settlement amount has been reached with Daum… The last 9 months, both SBI and Canara bank loans have been closed … So, contrary to earlier time, there are some developments in the ongoing financial year.

But the share prices are at frustrating level is a fact…

When there is an international litigation going on, where in the court he claims that he don’t have money to pay for the loan, is it logical to take steps to enhance the credibility of accounts? In that case, the question of trustable audit comes only after the settlement of amount and payment schedule. Third quarter result is going to come on 14th February, which is even before issue of PO shares. We may get to some more answers by the conference call during that time.. But not all… The financial year results come by middle of may. That is the logic of requesting to wait till may middle…

further it is very unlikely that the books are cooked up. Because usually books are cooked up to distribute shares at a high price…. That is not the case here. Just opposite is the case… Further, when somebody is confronting other legal issues, and there is corporate governance issues, it is unlikely that he will cook the books also.

Having said these, I have not opposed any means of pressurizing him before May, but keeping cordial relationship. This can be done by meeting him by a group of investors or sending mails, etc.. Going to media and propaganda posters, I think, the time has not yet reached….

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@dream…I am very much aware that , One should not be shooting at his Own Foot… At the same time, The Plan of action is to Meet up with the CEO and asking himn the details. ASking him to show the MATERIAL EVIDENCE. I have done this before and at that time, was all alone. Was Fobbed by the CEO. This time , it might be a worthwhile, going to his Office backed with an AUDITOR and MEDIA, to get Validated, whatever the CEO has Got to say… If everything is in Black and WHITE, it will infact be GOOD for the company. Afterall, the CEO never BROUGHT IN MEDIA about the companies PROSPECTS. If, We get the Media and shall ask the CEO, to let know of the prospects , which he has been hiding for a while, It might be WAY TOO BETTER, to rope in NEW investors… dont you think? Do you think, a 20 minute, One sided Conference call, will sort out all your querries? How many times did you get a chance to ask the question, which was heavily Moderated and Orchestrated?!In this approach, You Not only get a 2 hour slot, rather, get to see . ALL THE MATERIAL EVIDENCE, the CEO has been ALLEGING, INCLUDING THE AUDITED FIGURES OF 2018-19, WHICH HE said, he will get it ready last time

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Agree with dreamchaser. Media cannot be trusted, are real opportunists and can tarnish the firm without considering investor sentiments. This can pave way for further enquiries by SEBI and other agencies.

Am sure nobody here assume our company to be 100% clean in all the dealings, and seldom you find companies which is completely clean and of course that wont trade at penny levels.

If at all any unfortunate event is discovered in the enquiry, it would foil all the plans being put up by SKR and ultimately the share price will reflect and it will be an endless wait for us to regain from there.

I agree waiting for all this years hoping SKR to turn around things, most of us have given up and are frustrated. However these emotions should not lead us to plan something which is detrimental to all of us. There is no harm in planning to meet at Hyderabad office but not along media creating ruckus.

Lycos Maniac

@dream…I am very much aware that , One should not be shooting at his Own Foot… At the same time, The Plan of action is to Meet up with the CEO and asking himn the details. ASking him to show the MATERIAL EVIDENCE. I have done this before and at that time, was all alone. Was Fobbed by the CEO. This time , it might be a worthwhile, going to his Office backed with an AUDITOR and MEDIA, to get Validated, whatever the CEO has Got to say… If everything is in Black and WHITE, it will infact be GOOD for the company. Afterall, the CEO never BROUGHT IN MEDIA about the companies PROSPECTS. If, We get the Media and shall ask the CEO, to let know of the prospects , which he has been hiding for a while, It might be WAY TOO BETTER, to rope in NEW investors… dont you think? Do you think, a 20 minute, One sided Conference call, will sort out all your querries? How many times did you get a chance to ask the question, which was heavily Moderated and Orchestrated?!In this approach, You Not only get a 2 hour slot, rather, get to see . ALL THE MATERIAL EVIDENCE, the CEO has been ALLEGING, INCLUDING THE AUDITED FIGURES OF 2018-19, WHICH HE said, he will get it ready last time

kpal

All this years, Everyone was quite, Why was that or is it reality dawned only now that to after the latest disclosure which has put everything in proper perspective which was not at all the case earlier. Once again request all concerned to remain patience & utilize our good time for etter productive activities, So says the Admin Mr Sandeep of this forum, It is etter we heed to him. The whole idea, Exercise of confronting the promoter will e futile attle which will make things go from ad to worse. So let etter sense prevail. cheers !!!

dreamchaserjain

@lycosmaniac sir, i have see the real crazyness in and around my ownself before 5years to buy lycos that time above 50rs in my own stock broker office, people comes n buy in the hope, but yes this time company has to b more transparent in there deeds for this to happen.. and im sure skr s going to make it happen big this time by sorting out every issues one by one, and going on full speed once he find that his major hurdle has been sorted out..

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Technically the stock has started to move up… I would hold on any adverse actions against the company.. otherwise it could be counter productive.
    As other members said… people waited 5 yrs.. wait for few more months and see..probably post May, file an FIR against SKR..

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@sobha;- I have never doubted the books. This is my Disclaimer. But My question is- Ofcourse – All the issues has been going on. All the issues is being sorted.BUT, BUT, BUT BUT BUT BUT….. Whats has it got to do with the MARKET MAKERS keeping the SHARE PRICE DOWN at 4 and 5? If the CEO is an Honest person, and not a MANPULATOR of the market, Can you Honetly explain the CONTROLLED TRADING PATTERNS aided by the MARKET MAKERS help? Can you Honestly Explain the Big Investors Play time and Time again? Can you honestly explain , WHY SHOULD THE PRICE IS KEPT SUPPRESSED , WHEN DAY IN DAY OUT , Retaillers are Nibbling the shares from the Market Makers Kitty???!!!!Cant you see the association?The Association of the Market price being suppressed appears to be for OBVIOUS REASONS….Need Not to SAyyyyy… Been discussed here Umpty nuymber of times… Let the CEO sort out the issues of the companuy.. But, Supressing the Markets For his Own reasons… SEEMS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Hi Admin… I understand yours and Shobas concerns about Media coming in… Ok, If thats going to be the case… CAN I ASK ONE FAVOUR? Will You Guys show your numbers ON 15TH? See, the CEO very well knows that, being a Double edged Sword, the Retailers , might not want to shoot dow in thier own foot… THIS , HE HAS TAKEN FOR GRANTED… If , You Guys are requesting NO Media, I might Concede to your request.But, I want Numbers for representation on 15th…I will infact VIDEO RECORD, all thats happening on the 15th and , if for any particular reason, things , dosent span out well, in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, will not HESITATE TO GO PUBLIC

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 5,396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.