General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 5,400 total)
  • Author
    Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@BG:- In short after a prolonged Beating around the bush, honestly, I havent seen any concrete evidence of any progress based on your ED pathway.If i were you , I will be the first and the happy man to state the progress of the investigation or atleast place the valid correspondence in this forum which is trying to find methodologies to sort the flea menace of dirty corrupt markets. In the absence of any valid proof, this saga of ED which you state honestly makes me feel doubtful of anything happening or happened so far eventually.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@ BG:_ what way do you think Voting agaisnst the PO is going to make any difference? the promoters themselves hold 40% Officially.PO is set up by the management. Unofficially they should be holding atleast 20% . the Market makers should be holding another 10% or so… so, alraedy, the PO should be through, especially if the PO is planned to meet up with selfish needs. You not voting or going agaisnt – 1. Is not going to matter 2. In the rare case that some how, if the PO fails, Its going to prolong the misery, as the managemnet will try and come out with alternate strategies which will be another 9 months and that , Im sure they will link it up with markets and make you fool, yet again….

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It appears u did not fully comprehened the message ,.I have siad that PO will go through any way.Iy si to register ur protest against the management.It is a token resentment.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Lycosmaniac, @Tanv151, Bullguru, specially Lycosmaniac let me be very appreciative of your messages very well said and drafted issues from beginning to current. I agree no one here is advocate and non should act one. Only due to our own self conviction we are in this stock which i believe we all are and sustaining it from past many years with absolutely no doubt of what Mr SKR and his chaps are doing without an IOTA of doubt no matter who takes biased side basis his investments at lower or higher price. But really did we/I took charge to bring this into action. Did we stop being argumentative among us and rather target the fox behind it,did we believe in other rosy stories/targets or insider info if any? did anyone of it got materialize ok ground? did we hear any sebi/ed action so far none? so we dont trust force to believe who is who here in this landscape of investing into BCG. i personally feel still we all want to rake in mollah here by making it a multibaggar for life and we want to see it coming true. The only dent to our dream is the reality behind it, who is taking the charge to uncover it for us??? Is XO, is it Shoumik?? is it BG? is it Anyoone here??? the answer is no one? why should i believe and get free wealth of knowledge from anyone, and who asked me or others to believe on other scheme of information, self disclosures are enough for one to take some action. sorry for my long post, i stopped writing from long unless people calling me traitor, theif etc, dont care as i never made anyone into loss rather who ever did mistake in past believing in me must be happy even today. Lets forgo what begon is begon. start afresh and act now its never too late and never the end of the world.

Here is the action plan:

1) Whoever want to sell or buy please assure you dont do this with anyone’s sweet/negative stories or targets. Basic ground rule forget any expert or insider feeding with u any info dont take a call for further mistakes, judge, analyze, check, validate, verify urself the truth behind any story.
    2) Stop believe in becoming overnight millionaire, with skr being the producer of the film.
    3) Operators/Insider/spies/Management/management friends/relatives, skr himself monoitoring everything everywhere each day try to get that beleif into ur mind before taking a dip into the sea of castle of your dreams.

4) While electronic communication is easy and instant way to out concern/news/info/alert/share the same way it d9 reverse if things before something even happen. try to keep it yourself, there are minimum 20 plus calls or whatsapp message u might b3 getting flooding with information of all the insider news/developments dont believe in them, why should you? what made you believe? who asked them and you to be informative, free ka gyan not required. cut them off.

4) Final one, if at all you got my message loud and clear land up in Hyderabad, have a good gathering, dont think much about the bucks you spent or spend on travel and hotel. More than this you spend your sleepless nights, mobile data, and brain stress of beleieving that person or not, my name is Hitesh, and i can be here with you anytime anyday, and lets all go up and show Mr SKR, the real retail investors strength. Whats the use of saying 30k shareholders when not even 20 or 30 of us do this and make it more tangible and material in nature. Lets show we are not the ones who bark on messages or forums we can get inside ur office like the villagers did for their recovery of money and ensured they made a fuss at BCG office.

We are civilians and lets behave like one so be nice and polite to anyone everyone in this journey and show the final destination to the creators of this mess.

Hitesh Gupta
    hitesh.gupta09185@gmail.com

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Hitesh… First Of all I shall joing on the day. Kindly post the time please. Is it Official that the meeting is on? But need to forewarn you.. I have been there in the Den before. I have met the charming Fox…

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

My personal experience is like as how i have written in post 4303

Lycos Maniac

@Hitesh… First Of all I shall joing on the day. Kindly post the time please. Is it Official that the meeting is on? But need to forewarn you.. I have been there in the Den before. I have met the charming Fox…

Reiterating what I have mentioned before… ……………………………………………………………………… . This CEO is a Word Charmer. I will tell you what will be the end point of your hard core efforts in meeting up with is chap.He will Heart warmingly welcome you. He will Sweet Talk you. He will tell you 95% of job is done. He will also show paper works to you. He will add further problems, whilst you are there. He will ask you to give solutions from you and he will intermingle you in the conversation and problems. 2 hours later you will come with a Heart warming Soul warming smile, stating that he is such an approachable CEO and that you have never met any such Mahaan CEO in your life!!! He would also given you future dates and such and such will happen. But beleive me…. Nothing will happen. after 2 lonmg sweet hours of ytrying to get all clarification, he will make you feel as if all are fantastiv and its NEARLY there!!!! Ben there seen it … Felt it for 5 loooooong years. after 2 months following the conversation or after 1 year in this same forum, You will feel as if you have been made the Friend of Shrek by the CEO, whilst he has sucessfully done his gameplan. After talking to you (Sweettalk) for lovely 2 hours, the next minute he will turn up to his Match maker frind… Challagaya …. Chal… Teri Kaam lagataaar kar abhi!!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Hitesh:- If we go, as a Group of investors, I am sure he is going to sweet talk us. We need to go to him, specifically an agenda…well prepared before hand for him to open the books to us and all the material evidence in front of us

1. Its better to rope in Press or Media along side
    2. Its better we rope in a Auditor , alond side

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@hitesh… we dont need his rubbish explanations… We want to know, when he is going to open all correspondence which he has withheld, which is against the Corp governace rules via the media. He has hardly ever given one news in the news papers except for his FB wishes for Guru Nanak Bday or Chinese New year, which is ridiculous.He has to show evidence and action plan for the beterment of share price.Not to get biassed with his Cobweb of problems which he self weaves time and time again and putting us amidst of these Pseudo Cobweb and relating to lamenting share price for his personal benifits

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Hi all long suffering shareholders of BCG,
    pLEASE GETI N TOUCH WITH DEAR Hitesh.
    He sounds very genuine.
    Please rmemeber we dont have any thing personal against any one. We just want want truth to be knpwn.
    I suggest U all contact Hitesh and plan a strategy. Union is strength.
    It is not only a question of financial health of 30000 small investors and their families but also a fight for truth and justice.
    So please get in touch with HITESH GUPTA. He has given his email address and phone number here in his messages.
    Dont keep waiting and hoping that things will change or happen on their own. Past history is very much against us. Last up date to me was a con job like the earlier announcement of PO issue.There were just so many holes in them and they were as good as useless.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Lycosmaniac – Agree with all inputs. i am getting the background work done and lets update further in weeks to come. But if you can make it here it will be great. I have few others who can join us with some strong inputs and results shared so far with us and what we can make out of it.

Reg the Auditor, i am an CISA myself, and can rope in some fellow CFAs, CAs along with us.

Regards
    XO

Shoumik

Good evening dear friends.

Please do count me in for Hyderabad. Which day at what time just let me know. I am booking my flight right away.

Let us meet up with this con star.

The ones joining us locally, Kindly lay some of your time and effort to rope in the News channels and the media.

Let us all make skr a star and a media magnet.

We are all in the same boat . Let us all gather and show what we are capable of.

Kindly post the day time and venue of our gathering once again so that many of our fellow friends can join in.

Also my complaint to the address in on the way. Thank you Bullguru for this. Each one of us should do this and bring this fraud to the government authorities.

We have been taught since our childhood and is in our culture that RIGHT DEEDS ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER WRONG ONES.

Cheers.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@shoumik,
    “Also my complaint to the address in on the way. Thank you Bullguru for this. Each one of us should do this and bring this fraud to the government authorities.”
    Thanks dear.
    very wise thing to do.
    Others should join in thousanbds and send the complaint to the ED contact immediately as suggested.
    Join together friends.Help each other. Help the nation.
    Help the fight for justicem truth , honesty.
    In a democracy numbers matter. so put as much pressure as you can at all levels in as many big numbers and as forcefully and truthfully as you can with all the details.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@Lycosmaniac,
    Have just told Hitesh all the details re complaint ED etc. Get in touch with him to know the details.
    U all also lodge the complaint in thousands with ED as suggested.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@BG… First of all I am not convinced about the PMO and ED which you have been boasting about with the so called timelines, which u gave. Now, You seem to be Goading retailers to do so aswell. If you were sucessful in your alleged ED or PMO complaint, why would you want any further support?

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@BG… Further,There is something called LINE OF PROTOCOL… If one has to address any issue, One has to follow the unwritten protocol. Basics first and the very last to One should be the Highest Point of contact. I do not agree with you contacting ED or Goading others to approach ED. The simple reason is, Simple things First.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@BG:- Have u ever taken any steps visiting the Brightcom Office or made any attempts to talk to the CEO of the company or Have you at any point of time Asked any questions in the Con Call? Have You written to the company asking any details? I have done all three. Jumping to the highest point of Hirarchy without even doing basis due deligence, in my opinion is not correct. Also, You seem to be instigating others to follow an incorrect foot path.I am sure others would agree with me on this point here

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@BG:- Personally speaking I am infact puzzled about, you swarming this forum, starting so many threads, and posting here Round the clock.You yourselves state that You are not sure it is Zero or Hero… This has been your Gold standard statement for a significant while and even now… I am at loss of words, to see, How come a person, Who is Not Confident himselves about the stock he has invested, can be in the forum posting various posts Loading up paragraphs and paragraphs, 24*7? Neither You have written to the company, Nor, Yopu have made attempt to talk to the CEO of the company nor You have asked any questions in the Conference call…

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

I am with Hitesh here. He is doing the correct steps. Meeting up with the CEO, Obtaining clarifications along with group of people who is invested in the script and putting pressure. Not Jumping Guns..and that too… Giving False information time and time again that Its there , Its almost there, Its with the highest level of authority, Just One month, Just two months…. and Not only that, Goading others to follow your Non Idealistic alleged footstep seems inappropriate. You Boasting stating that you are working on behalf of 30,000 investors seems rather canny to me. I am sorry to say that.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

I would sincerely request everyone to hold on any plans to meet at Hyderabad until the concall is over. See how it goes, if the questions are answered in a better possible way. Urge everyone to join the concall and ask questions according to the priority, continuing with points we discussed in a separate thread.

Understand there is time constraints in the concall to answer everything, but if questions around Daum, Global auditer name, Receivable financier, Axis debt closure etc are answered as per our satisfaction then it should make us content and in that case we do not have to plan anything like to confront the management with media pressure, private auditors etc.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 5,400 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.