General Discussion

• This topic has 5,394 replies, 166 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by Sobha.
Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@Lycosmaniac, I am with you. May 2020 timelines has been repeated so many times that we can’t help thinking there is some motto behind it.

If someone has some solid info to back up the May mantra, pls share as it will help all of us.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@lm I had mentioned your observations last week as well. Some wonderful narratives and chronology of events have been told in this forum, the outcome of which is till audited results nothing is going to happen.

But i assume we had made a conclusion that we will not be swayed by this narratives, we will wait for the conference call and meet SKR as a group to find real truth.

XO09
    Blocked User

@LM, Lycos Investor, and others, i pointed out on feeding on May 2020 timlines again and again and in no case acceptance of same if the one behind it thinking that i am convinced.

Please note, and i reiteratw, my wait is only till February end or untill Conf call and waiting for material and onground progress with an affirmation from SKR that things will start moving immediately and not waiting for futuristic timelines.

If the +ve, skr sided and in-love with BCG investors really thinks miracle will only happen in May 2020, then let me tell you the relentless non stop UCs, elevated J curve like a move will start immediately post Confcall and with clarity on various issues from SKR.

For Mature investors and senior LT geniune investors and not traders, please remember market always discounts minimum 1 or 2 quarters well in advance before the Tide changes for any turnaround company happening at minimum in next 3 to 4 months, unlike things move post May only is completely big lollipop from day dreamers and skr sided investors. If that is not the case in BCG and starting Feb 3rd or 4th week,if BCG dont show a one sided upmove, its an alarming bell…..

IM FREE AND WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT GOING TO DO AND TAKE ACTION WITHOUT ANY MERCY ACROSS END TO END OF BCG and Promoters.

Note the above and give this chap some time to face me in confcall mostly f2f will be needed for more civil discussion which might still be needed for better bonding between us and skr.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Rightly said @XO09, lets not get swayed by this narratives. We as a group had taken the initiative of sending the mail and getting a reply on the conference call duration. Similarly as discussed earlier we have to meet SKR in his office and talk to him in direct regardless of the conf call clarifications.

XO09
    Blocked User

Stock has to show its elevated move from Monday without having an IOTA of doubt if if and only if SKR is genuinely done or doing things on ground even from May 2020. Let me be double assure you all if you are dreaming for May 2020 and expecting price movement only post May 2020, then RIP your dreams and helping skr to get more 3 months and fly away to US keeping you all in dark.

Just forget May 2020, Feb 22 nd max no matter what stock should go up and should reach 20 to 25 or fair value ex Duam atleast if nothing moves ahead and Audited report getting published in May 2020. we should see 25 by May and then once Audited report comes stock should show 50+ in no time.

Anything apart from this is a big hole on your long term patience.

Regards
    XO.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Dear admin,
    I see XO09, Bullguru has been blocked from posting. I personally see them talking logical things. More so from the perspective of a activist who is ready to let his investment die but will do everything to get the right treatment from a listed company. Even if it means their personal investment is at risk if a fraud is reported.

With that I would request you to unblock theese fellows. Without which the forum will become a platform for more Pro BCG instead of comprehensive discussed forum.

Thanks

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Dear All,
    My humble request to all investors, please have some more patience and to wait up to the Q4 result. I understand the pain of waiting, and I too in the same boat. Honestly, I see lots of positive developments now and we are seeing frequent updates from the company. So Just wait 3 more months before taking any extreme steps.
    I believe the following.
    1. Daum will be closed on or before the Q4 result.
    2. E & Y will be our auditor and will be finalized on or before the Q4 result.
    3. All outstanding issues will be closed by Q4
    4. Full-year EPS will be around Rs.10
    5. BCG will be rerated and move towards minimum PE of 30 plus, time period 12 to 15 months from now.
    6. I will be adding up to RS 10. Subjected to availability of fund and share (for next 3 months)
    Best of luck to all. The above is purely my belief.

VALUEBUYER001

Otherwise the purpose of the forum will be defeated.aim is to alleviate the sufferings of small investors

kpal

Daum issue will close only after declaration of gloal audited Q4 results. All other outstanding issues will e closed y 31St Mar 2020. Will certainly get re-rated time period 6-8-12 months ut it can get re-rated very fast, If the promoter steps in to raise his stake or say some % part sale stake. When it comes to adding, Can add up till 30, If it crosses its previous 52 week high of 7.47 with high volumes which might e the case after it comes out of T2T. I think this time it may cross as standalone Q3 profits is also good QOQ asis. Cheers !!!

Saach

Bro Jmathew, all points explained in your message carry definitely a bright and positive future of the company for new members (retailers); appreciate. Just a thought, if you intend to buy till Rs.10 may I take liberty to raise a question, till what quantity of BCG shares, a retailer should have in his/her portfolio? Answer to this question is very relevant and important for a new comer on our board and simultaneously, what should be average cost to maintain for long term investment. It is very easy and simple for retails to be greedy after having read so many possible remarks by our Board members who are invested since last 6-7 years. Hope you will agree with me. Rgds.

kpal

Positive remarks are ecause of postive developments in the pipeline which will manifest with time. As far new comers are concerned, It should e thier study to uy, Add or sell & How much quantity or average should e their call. Under no circumstances one should get influenced with regards to what is mentioned here on this forum especially new investors who want to invest. If everything falls in line as expected, Then trust me no price is a high price to enter till even 100 as its life time high is Rs 156. Cheers !!!!

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Brother Saach,
    I request you to do full research before you buying or adding.
    points below.
    1. Stand-alone book value is Rs 12 (source google /youtube/forum/company results)
    2. Consolidated book value Rs 63 (source google /youtube/forum/company results)
    3. Standalone EPS this quarter is 37 paisa
    4. Consolidated EPS Rs 3.02
    5. The company is giving frequent updates about the latest developments.
    6. On the positive side, all the outstanding issues will be closed by the Q4 result.
    7. Once the issues are settled it can easily trade above PE 30 or 6 to 7 times of the consolidated book value.
    8. I will be buying up to Rs 10 upon the availability of the fund and share. But possible or after this stunning result, need to wait and see
    9. Buy or sell is up to the individual

10. After a couple of years let us not say that “I missed the BCG bus, if I had invested Rs 1 Lakhs in BCG, I could have bought a luxury car now”

Saach

Dear Jmathew and Kpal,

I appreciate and agree with your valuable guideline for new comers. Just to add one essential core point to be patient in this share market if the price falls more for a longer period – Bhav is Bhagwan. Please get financial advise from professionals before investing in this stock market. Cheers. Rgds.

kpal

Valid point, That is if you get a chance to enter. Here the crux of the issue is trust deficit especially among long term investors who have got trapped at higher levels & anticipating previous history will get repeated, Its like once itten, Twice shy. Which now does not hold true. I am quite optimistic things will turn out all fine provided. If not this week, Next week after the concall the upward movement will get factored in at full throttle. Price action & volume movement will reflect that if it is so which might e the case from hereon. Cheers

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Mathew ji..
    All valid points known in public domain..but how can you say this for sure?

On the positive side, all the outstanding issues will be closed by the Q4 result.

Absolutely no guarantee in what is in SKR mind and nobody can predict for sure or say that all will be fine by Q4.. is it not?

kpal

Admin, Sandeep ji,If possile, Ask James ond to come on this forum with his inputs, oth, Positive as well as negative, I think he knows something more then all of us put together.

Saach

Bro Kpal,

I wish all the best for your positive attitude and keep my fingers crossed and pray to God all predictions come true to resolve the issues of LT investors; I will join in that party, as well with my full energy.

kpal

There are no guarantees in markets only possiilities, Up till now assumptions that is what we all are doing ut do you know something surprises happen when we least expect it. That hold true now onward’s. Cheers !!!

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Absolutely right, no guarantees in the market. SKR May give a surprise news in May that they have now identified a global auditor but thy will review the financial statements for FY 20-21 and we need to wait for May 2021 to see that report. Everything is assumption and a possibility until SKR makes detailed and decisive announcement. Even government organisations work with some timelines, not sure why Daum is given so much time to respond on the agreement.

Anand Sharma

Corporate tax reduction is for financial year 2020-21 not for financial year 19-20.

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.