General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 5,396 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Adminji, Can you pls re-post Mr bond’s yesterdays post under general discussion, It is missing or have you blocked him ?

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@VB hope your words are made true by SKR

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi kpal ji, I have permanently deleted those posts as per Mr.Bond’s request. He said he do not want any negativity to be spread in the forum. I have not blocked him.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Forum is not only to maintain positivity, any comments related to BCG (Positive or negative) can be posted with valid reasons, i would recommend deletion of comments only if it has cuss words or has personal remarks against a person.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

In Tandem. Both Good and bad should be discussed.

But, It should not be used for spreading Negativity or Positivity, or used for provoking or Invoking or Used as a tool for propaganda or used as tool for taking extreme actions, which are not pallatable.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Logicalspeak and all Others

This is something which I dislike. We are already discussing critical things in other topics and there is no need to open an old thread to bring something into highlight. Request to refrain from unnecessarily starting discussion in old topics particularly of this nature. I had warned BullGuru for the same reason and took corrective actions. Similar for the topic with word “junk”.

At this point of time it is not good to spread unwanted negativity. We have to consider the sentiments of the broader participants of this forum and not create fear in their mind, especially someone who is new to BCG and looking to invest. I will be merging this topic discussion in the General Discussion after giving sufficient time for all to view.

VALUEBUYER001

Yes Sandeep Ji you are absolutely right

kpal

Rightly so,@ LI I strongly endorse your view. How i look at it is then Adminji you should not allowed it to get posted in the first place. Not happy with you on this count.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

kpalji – fully agree. I have seldom deleted any posts unless it is toxic in nature and not value additive. The rest I leave it for others to report the post as offensive/harmful etc and take action accordingly (feature only for registered boarders).

Having said that, in future I may myself decide to take actions in such circumstances.

kpal

Thank you for heeding to my request & Also FYI, I know this so called James ond, I have his email id with me.

Logicalspeak

Dear Admin, Regarding merging with Genaral discussion, u can do as u wish.

Logicalspeak

I am a LT investor from 2013 onwards, I will be one of the most happy person if things are improving. Your concern is understandable and I also think too much negativity is not good but one post I have already forwarded pain stackingly which are all facts,and the same may be published. I think there is point in your advice, but hidden pitfalls we should be aware in advance.Thanks

Raj

Dear admin, can you please publish the traffic flow for our website.Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Raj,

We have daily 500+ visitors and 4000+ visits. On important days especially during company announcements the visitor activity is slightly higher. The all-time high is 638 visitors on Feb 11.

We have visitors from many countries in the order of India, US, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore, UAE, Germany, Kuwait, Australia, France, Canada..

Thanks,
    Admin

RAVI

As per the last concol of AFFLE LTD., They are very much positive on the growth >25% and also saying that there are no peer competetor in india.

Antojp27

Interesting to watch

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Watched this video earlier, most of them might have seen this too. But still negative mongers in the mc board kept posting that BCG is a paper company and the hyderabad office does not exist. Poor guys they tried hard to potray BCG as a paper company.

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

You are right. No one can say this is a paper or shell company. I agree, Issues are there and management is trying to fix one by one. As everyone said looking for positive things from May 2020

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

though it is old news, did Company said why they had changed office location from Banjara Hills to Gachibowli?

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@all retail participants…. Is it my only observation or yours aswell.

I have noticed that, somehow or other, this group has been primed, by various posts that has been posted here,in varying order or sequencing, that, even before results are out, even before all the updates are announced that, EXPECT , no movement in share price will be there untill, May 2020??!!??

This is kind of seeding,Feeding and Priming and pre parking of share price movements has been noted here.

Not good.. Is there something called real Market driven forces..I’m sure the answer will surface by various forces, – WAIT FOR AUDITED RESULTS!!!!

So, what does Q3 or Q4 results mean?.Nil significant value untill, JOBS of Necessary people are satisfactorily done to Thier completion

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 5,396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.