General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 5,397 total)
  • Author
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

I think daum case it will take its own time due to highest number of case of corona after china. Therefore, it is risky to visit south korea for any meeting to settle down the case.And now from 2 week bcg continuously going down.

Saach

Respected DH, how you could present and share your views so strongly, every word of your statement looks so near to the reality (touched depth of my heart after having been associated with this scrip and experience); hats off for your efforts. I agree with your thoughts, guidance and suggestions mentioned in your post. I am obliged and thanks for every thing. Regards.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Dia Horton.. today also the Goenkas seem to have transferred funds from one account to another account.

The same person who sold to One entity appears to have purchased from another entity.

Looks like this goes in favour of the Point 6 ,you were talking about.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@admin #5907.

Price direction matters are time and again are being posted here.

This is despite your quote not to do so.

Further to this, the specific ID, has been playing mind games, with target prices, Fluctuations of price etc.

There were no fundamentals nor Technicals in the alleged prediction of the posts, but for, mind games.

If such activities are allowed here, then this will become an equivalent of Mmb board swarmed with non relevant price targeted posts, to confuse the long standing share holders, which is not good for the conduct of the forum.

If such activities are continued to be allowed, then, I suspect valuable participation by some good boarders might disappear.

Your intervention would be appreciated here.

kpal

Diana Horton has also specified price lines, So do you mean to say that she is playing mind games, A simple thing to look into is price action, What does it indicate ? You are latantly accusing me, Possily refrain. Restrain, What is the point in mud slinging, No one gets anything in the process, Waste of time, Money & Energy, Rather would appreciate if you can let all of us know as to why price can rise. Cheers !!!

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@lm The writing is on the wall now, no one need to give directions and target prices now. BCG is typical penny stock in the market which can be made to dance according to operator tunes. As the management has left the shareholders on the road, operators have taken huge advantage of the situation.

I assume Only buyback or huge dividend from management is going to improve our situation.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@admin :- The Mmb board was and has been swarmed by Nasty and Filthy Boarders. The sbkjrf123,the PSS, The Campa and other mean boarders in cahootism with the Moderators of the MMB forum.They hijacked the MMB board purely by Filth,Defection, Repetition,Bully and Deletion. This they used it to thier own Benefits for the past 5 years.All the IDs there were unregistered boarders and had Multiple Ids.

All the IDs with Single point origin used thier cahoostism with MMB Moderators to Manipulate the stocks to thier needs and used the MMB forum to spread the negativity and gave price targets. Made the MMB board a Fish Market.

Logicalspeak

Dear Admn,
    I would like to state that the overwhelming opinions posted by many regarding the said particular ID is totally correct. Ihave also posted one message of similar content but you chose not to publish the same. U also asked that particular ID to explain his lower target prediction but he kept mum and u still allowing to continue him.
    If U look at all preveous posts of that particular ID, no much knowledge has been shared or posted by him. Where as I being a share holder since May 2013 and as on today hold a substantial quantity without selling any for the last more than six years and also I being abrust with all the history and litigation aspects facd by the company and now facing , I have posted all those eagal aspects and positions of easter years company faced by writting accurately here for the knowledge of all the investors both old anf new, even then you have not posted my message which I have forwarded, which shows this forum will also be made like mms covertly by some.
    Therefore, I request u to please my earlier post as well as this post. If u are not doing the same , I will not attemp to post again. Hope U will be a better judge.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Lycosmaniac & @Logicalspeak – The board now seems more realistic with expectations. No more fairy tale stories or doomsday prediction. Kindly stop pressing for any change or actions on someone at this point of time. I have already expressed in my previous response that all are mature investors who understand and know what to do with their investments, the decision is up to you. If you do not believe any particular person then please ignore what he/she say or use your voting buttons which is meant for a purpose.

At last, all I say is follow the company update regularly, you have attended the concall and got many of your queries answered. If you believe what the management says then there is nothing to worry about what is happening in the forum. Take the good things which you get from here and also try to post good things from your part as well. Do not get into arguments with any person please.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@logicalspeak #5963

Spot-on and well picked.

#5965 @admin… All the boarders who have registered here show honesty and are indeed long term share holders.We all know as to how the the Mmb board was occupied by the filth with all those unregistered filters.

The whole reason why attention was diverted to this board was purely because, one expected this board to be, spam free and Filth free.

Many boarders here have spotted overshoots of such Menace in this board and have cautioned yourself both by personal message and public message.

Further, many boarders are totally and completely abreast with the development,more than one would expect and to the extent, what, when,How and Which.

It’s not about ignoring such message.Then, one would have been in the Mmb board and got along.Its about the green shoots of such Menace, which is vehemently noticed here.

In the Mmb board, the moderators were in cahootism by the hooligans and were purchased by the hooligans.

If those filthy green shoots are not curtailed,as @logicalspeak has mentioned, this board will lose the credibility and there won’t be any sensible boarders who will be willing to participate in discussions,let alone visiting the forum.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Lycosmaniac – This is the last warning to you.

We have DH coming to the forum which is a testimony to the fact about the credibility of this forum. As an admin my contribution is to provide a place for everyone to discuss as fairly as possible. This forum is for everyone, if boarders stops visiting it is their loss. I am not too concerned with the future of this forum as you think, if people stop visiting then so be it.

Faster 2b Fury

Dear friends all of us are waiting for positive news and really hope this year is going to be the best year since our association with this company.

As the company marches ahead we we shall march with it as well.

Saach

Respected DH, I am trying to understand your statement in post#5944 “the only purpose for the organized current fall seems to be for the exit of the aging investor, at a specific fixed price. The price can be anywhere between 2.25 to 4 Rs.” after having gone through your subsequent paragraphs, as well, but could not follow properly. I will appreciate if you could please help me to understand the reason for that “why aging investor will exit at the rate of Rs.2.25 to 4 Rs”? while all the old investors are very well aware the current position of the company and they have suffered a lot and had patience with the downward pain, simultaneously! Regards

VALUEBUYER001

Dear sachh ji it may be due to some off market underhand dealing between fundmanager and promoter for undisclosed sum

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Weird moves of a weird stock continue and
    we all try to explain and justify to each other
    the reasons behind it.
    Prime thing is sentiment ,trust in management and numbers.
    If market had that , no such mocves could happen with EPS of near 10 rupee and BV of near 70 rupee.
    Just reminding the truth. Not asking any one to sell.
    All this will and may change when it will.
    Till that time….

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Link for the copny updated in bse regarding analyst meet from 16 to 20.Furthermore 23 mar also reserve for analyst for qna. http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/c62bfab0-f2ca-40e4-9611-0cb5ecb37ccb.pdf

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Will they be sending any invites?? Looks like an empty notification without any bang for the buck..

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCGians

@Saach
    .., Answering your question.

Imagine you are the PE guy who has got an axe above your head of the date coming to a close for exiting. You have got 3.3 crore shares. If you start selling in the markets, One would very much doubt, that there will be enough number of buyers to buy that much quantity, let alone, there is hardly any Buying interest even for the peanuts that are noted in the current day market and that too with this much amount of positive news been imposed into the market.

Now, How is that possible that all the factors are culminating at the same time? Like the PO, Daum, Axis, Analyst meet etc etc? Is it Co Incidental? Ofcourse not. The underlying factor for all such procrastination and the Rate Balancing step On the balance appears to be for the exit of the PE investor. It was very well known to the company that Neutralising Oak at the bottom price will be far better and if it is going to be organised, will be even better and If it is going to be for an Insider- Far Far more profitable.

Its a Game of Chess between the Company and the PE investor. As the Noose is tightening around the neck, with dates coming so close with 3.3 cr shares in hand, either One looses it or get a Graceful exit on a Organised basis. If an agreement is not reached, then the company will not give any positive news. Only after an agreement, all the news has been released to the market, which I guess. Its a Very clever game of Check Mate, especially considering the Long term interest of both the Company and its Non PE share holders

Unless the Deal has been struck, Do you think that, this much amount of positive news would be coming out of the market? If the whole point of significant Procrastination of all such events was purely for OAK exit, would you imagine, the company coming out with, all such information, unless this is sorted?

Imagine the Plight of the Fall that happened from 64 to 32 levels, when The Sansars pulled the trigger? As a Long term Investors, do we want similar such falls? Its Better, these things are sorted at bottom levels so that, BCG dosent Fall prey yet again.

As expected, there is an announcement today, regarding the Analyst meet. That too One week lagathaar Marathon meet in Mumbai followed by a Analyst Conference the next week. This will form the basis impetus for the expected/suspected journey. BCG has also announced series of such meets in the future every quarter. I suspect, this will be the same Conference call, which all m, we the Retail investors were attending for the past 5 years, without the analysts.

Once again, looking closely, or zooming it by 5x or 10x, the dates of the Analyst meet is next week. Would a CEO face the analysts without solving the ongoing issues? It will be like shooting himself in his own foot, unless otherwise there is a Master plan or a Hidden agenda which I cannot foresee.

The Numbers were always there. It was made to look dubious and suspicious, used as a very clever tool by vested interested parties using false propaganda to such an extensive manner, which we all have obviously noticed.

With the Issues being sorted in the background around the aging PE investor- Both Fundamentals and the Corporate Governance being sorted, One would visualise and imagine, regaining the Lost Past Glory, in the coming days, weeks to months to years.

….DH

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Respected DH, I am an old time follower of your thoughts and notes as confirmed earlier, as well. Now your systematically reply to my question helped me to understand the chess game, simultaneously. Hats off to you for your efforts sharing your views/opinion/thoughts in a very simple manner to clarify all my doubts. Obliged for clearing several clouds of mystery from my mind. Thank you so much. Regards.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

I think marathon analyst meet followed by qa is a clear indication of company being ready with all the answers and issues will be a past in not too far time.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 5,397 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.