General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    dgm
    Registered Boarder

Board meeting for allotment of shares against preferential issue on 27.05.2020.
    I noticed Lycos Swag on Lycos Site. Seems efforts to popularise lycos further have started. What does it indicate?

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Lycos swag is the category to introduce there merchandise in the market to popuarise their brand. They are start selling tshirt,coffee mug, keychain, cap and many more items with the lycos logo. It is kind of advertisement to create brand value for company.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Nostalgia:- Trading pattern of today reminds me those days when it went from 3 to 66..
    It used to happen like this.. strong UC. stil circuit opens. shopping done ..circuit closed.. Rally continued!!

Just hoping it shows the same in this round as well.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Yes, I remember it.
    Although I was not invested in it (Ybrant was a name at that time), I remember this can kind of pattern was happening many times (specially I witnessed when it moved from 40 to 65).

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Next big thing is coming up in the following technologies:
    https://paste.pics/930W5

I see Brightcom aligned its future technologies division to the ones listed ^

source: Disruptive technologies by Tony Seba

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

BCG’s eps is Rs 9.24 (FV 2) and Affle eps is Rs.25.34 (FV 10). If we split Affle FV to Rs 2 then EPS per share will be 6.35 and the share price is 1550/5=Rs 310. So, BCG with eps 9.24 trading @ 6.30 and Affle with eps 6.35 trading at rs.310.BCG is present in many countries and much bigger than Affle. Bcg’s next stop will be at its book value subjected to the news flow and closing of the pending issues, I confident that they will close the issues soon. I expect investors will shift from Affle to BCG soon and will be able to make multifold returns.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Jmatthew, the eps for Affle would be RS 5.07 per share of fv Rs 2 in the event of a split. Makes BCG look even more attractive. Best wishes.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Thanks for correcting me. You are absolutely right.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Dear BCG Investors,

Am very glad to present some research done by a long term BCG investor who is a silent observer of this forum since the beginning and looking to join the discussion soon as he feels it is the right time. Since the contents are long and needs bit of formatting, I will be posting on his behalf. He would like to be known by the name Saul Goodman.

The first set of research is on the BCG Account Receivables which I will be posting shortly as a separate thread. Please continue your discussions in the respective thread.

Regards,
    Admin

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

BCG’s eps is Rs 9.24 (FV 2 ) and Affle eps is Rs.25.34 (FV 10).
    If we split Affle FV to Rs 2 then EPS per share will be rs 5.07 and the share price is 1550/5=Rs 310.
    So, BCG with eps 9.24 trading @ 6.30 and Affle with eps 5.07 trading @ rs.310.
    BCG is present in many countries and is much bigger than Affle.
    Can Affle share price double from here in a year?
    Can BCG share price increase to 15x – 20x in a year, to its fair value?
    I expect smart investors including some biggies from Affle will move to BCG soon and will be able to make multifold returns.

bhupinder
    Registered Boarder

Please do let me know if there is any BGL whattsapp/telegram group.
    Whattsapp groups of Alok Ind are doing very well.If there is please add me n if not lets make one.
    Its time to unite and over-through the Brokers group who are creating negative publicity of BGL, if they are not happy with BGL they should sell n leave and don’t create panic to LTI(long term investors) n new investors.Believe me or not now is the only time to enter and be there for long term as the real turn around has happened. I have blocked my money for last many years but I want small investors to gain and use this life time opportunity to buy or remain in BGL to cover up your losses of share market.
    I have seen even in this week many LTI have sold in panic and they will repent. Time has come to be united and time to grow with BGL. Don’t sell in panic. Iam a LTI in BGL n want BGL to rise to its actual value. This upmove is very different than all the previous upmoves because its based on actual fundamentals.

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Congrats to all boarders of bcg. Finally new 52 week high on nse and bse with huge buying order.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Yes Deepak Ji..Good to see that and hopefully here to stay.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

One more investor presentation updated to nee.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Happy to see that there is least discussion on the price..it’s hitting 52 weeks high and the excitement is missing..or better to say..it’s cautious approach.

Hope the long term sufferers are holding it with patience.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

True excitement will come when company will officially announce a daum closure or consolidation of foreign subsidiaries into 1 US company or BDO global audit report done.
    Let’s hope that time is not far.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Any idea on what price OAK was issued shares ?? Isn’t the exit due by June 30th ?? SKR mentioned that he had alternate buyer for OAK shares and these wouldn’t flood the market. Can any one throw some light on the same ??

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

From the presentation it looks like subsidiary are already consolidated only announcement is pending. Maybe it will coincide with daum closure announcement.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

It will be moved to T2T from tomorrow. Will there be any impact?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.