General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

@SRD Great. PO approved, so Axis loan ( less than 9C cr) will be closed very soon. Let us safely assume before June 30th, 2020
    Daum closer at any time from now again let us safely say by June 30th, 2020
    The result may by end of this month or maximum By June 15th
    BDO report consolidation Maybe along with result or maximum by June 30th.
    LOC, 4 to 6 months after the BDO report.
    OAK exists – is there any time frame for this? if not why they should exit. They will be looking for their minimum investment price that is around Rs 40 per share.
    NYSE listing – That is a long story maybe after we hit rs 300 plus ( I think 4 $ is the minimum list price + tones of prerequisites)
    Divided – My be by September 2021.
    Cheers to All long team investors. Don’t sell a single share. We will see continuous UC’s from here until we reach the minimum fare value that is the book value of 68 Plus.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

With reference to @jmathew, Oak may have to mandatorily exit the BCG investment prior to their ‘closing shop’ if the investment was in a time bound close ended fund. It doesn’t really matter then if the realisation price is below entry cost or not. You may recall the last conference call with Mr Reddy wherein an indication was given that a buyer had been located for the Oak holding even though the price was not suggested. Let us hope that this gets done in an orderly manner in the near future. In relation to the other pending matters, let us endeavour to keep the faith in terms of the timeline vaguely hinted at by Mr Reddy in that same conference call.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

News on March 16, 2016.
    Shares of Lycos Internet (earlier known as Ybrant Digital (before that it was LGS Global)) are locked at 20 percent lower circuit at Rs 19.05 (fresh 52-week low) on Wednesday after its US subsidiary filed for bankruptcy protection.

Below some interesting facts.
    BCG BV in, 2016 – rs 43, 2017 – rs 51, 2018 – rs 59 and rs 2019 – rs 63.
    This year it will be around Rs. 67, book value has increased more than 75 percent during the last 4 years.
    Expect the share to go up above Rs 20 as soon as Daum closer news is out. It is a done deal.
    All issues will be sorted out and LOC will be ready before Dec 2020 and the share will trade above rs 70 by end of this year. This is my view and belief.
    Cheers.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Well the sub 5 levels could be gone permanently.
    Yes I have said that earlier as well but it again went to sub 3.

It could even go now.. remember if oak has to exit it sub 5 only then it will go sub 5 now. Else be assured the sub 5 levels are history.
    Company has reduced debt..reduced pledge..standalone results generated 17 crores in last quarter.
    Company on the verge of.getting another 31 crores

In a way the improvement in fundamentals of last 1-2 years.

It certainly not.deserve sub 5 levels.
    If oak has to exit and big fishes knows that the selling will again start soon since they can dump at this price and later buy oak shares at cheaper rates.

If oak is being facilitated exit at higher price..sub 5 is history now.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

From CC Feb 2020
    Then Oak shares. Yes, there’s been a question about shares owned by one of the private equity firms who had invested in the company in 2010. I know their fund is closing, and what do we do? So we have been working very closely with them. We have identified a buyer for that, so we should be able to help close that. So I’m making sure that those shares don’t come into the market. This is another big effort that has been — that we have been working on from the corporate side.

Let hope that shares will be transferred to a new investor with a premium price asap.

What do they mean by corporate side?

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Well..only time will tell.

One thing is for sure. A lot many retail investors have exited from 3 to 6 and 6 to 4.2!

Also I don’t see much activity on this forum. Looks like ppl exited in frustration or many of them are banned/moderated by admin.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi SRD, Total 8 boarders listed below were blocked and guest posts discontinued. Besides this the activity was reduced with the onset of covid when everyone feared for their life.

acerforce
    Bharat_R
    Bullguru
    JacobNizri
    kenil
    Lycosmaniac
    Myshport
    Shoumik

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Friends please wait good times ahead for brightcom group share holders

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin,
    I personally know Kenil & bullguru so can assure you that they are the genuine ones. Long term holders who have seen the drama since long.

I suggest we unblock them. May be you have a word with them before you unblock them ?

Thanks!

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin ji,

I also agree with SRD to unblock 108bullguru.
    His positive view messages were being deleted on MC forum immediately.
    So, he stopped writing on MC forum.

I remember, someone was saying on this forum that Headstead will come at appropriate time on this forum to share his views.
    Can we please invite Headstead too now?

Thanks.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

https://simplywall.st/stocks/in/media/bse-532368/brightcom-group-shares

Trading below 94% of the fair value..Then what is the minimum fair value..market will decide it in coming months..

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

While the world is changing dramatically to manage the Covid19 pandemic and companies are struggling to survive, innovative initiatives strengthening existing business offerings are introduced. Like this one from Brightcom.
    Goodluck Suresh Reddy, Brad Cohen and team in servicing existing and new customers with exciting new offerings.
    Proud and thankful that Annlyz Inc. is partnering with you guys in many projects!
    Linkedin post of managing director & cofounder of annlyz.

brightcom investor
    Registered Boarder

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

New update on BSE regarding Q3 2020 in USD.
    Seems management wants to speed up USA firm establishment very quickly.
    https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/902689ae-a8d5-4c0f-a035-1dc12ae51cd2.pdf

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Another ppt submitted to bse..

Yeh reddy karna kya chahta hai!!!
    🙂

Yes for sure pump the price.. positive vibes..

And may be a deeper underlying meaning. Someone wants the numbers be reported to exchanges so that it becomes sacred copy for evaluation.

All in all..to me it seems that its on course to cross 52 weeks high unless oak has to be given exit at a cheaper price so if this is so..insiders will start selling above that price…they can loose the qty to retailers so that they can buy cheap from oak.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Comments at #6258. It is only logical that after releasing the presentation containing the figures for 5 years including the last financial year ending 31.3.2019 in US dollars, BCG would release the nine month data for the period ended 31.12.2019 in this professional format to enable potential international investors or financiers to get an up-to-date picture of the group’s business and financials. I think this is an excellent move by Mr Reddy and the management. The company’s share is grossly undervalued and it doesn’t need to be artificially ‘pumped’ up as possibly being suggested.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

ICICI Securities and Motilal Oswal have recommended Affle.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My Dear BCGians…..

Has been a very good journey, so far.

The Vibes are Very clear. The Intentions have been made very clear.

The Vibes and intentions are 100% substantiated by the actions happening both behind the scenes and for the world to see. PO, has made a sure Shot Victory for the First Lapse of the Marathon Relay Running Race.

The Logistics of getting stuff in order clearing all hurdles to get the Running Race going is a certain Task. Glad to note that the hurdles are amicably being sorted One after another to get the Ball Rolling which is quite well reflected in the Market Cap of our BCG.

Next in line will be Funds coming from PO and allotment of Shares, which I guess should happen in a weeks time, hopefully.

With the Funds coming in, the two local issues may get sorted, depending on what has been accepted by the Bankers whom our BCG own some money and as a result of which, the Majority of the pledged shares will get released .

If this happens, Our BCG will be 100% debt free company which becomes a Limelight Super star Attraction in itself . Pledge Release secondary and subsequently will add colour to it. The Former will add Flavour to the Companies perspective and the Later will add colour to the promoters perspective. Two Important Criteria’s (debt and Pledge) besides the Numbers seen by the Biggies in the Markets

Relaxation of Lockdown partially both Locally and in the west, will aid the Further action plan on the Pre Sprint mode.

Also Great to note the presentations that our BCG has been coming up time and time again via the appropriate Boards to let know the investor community about the Numbers.

Brace yourselves my dear buddies… Nice to see the Long awaited Movements Validated through Actual Action on Board which gets reflected on the Numbers of what we all were longing for…..

……………………DH

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Another disclosure..Mr Reddy should get the money by next Friday and in the subsequent week.. listing of shares..

Positivity in the air

T9C
    Registered Boarder

Board already approved PO right? why this meeting needed now after shareholders and exchanges approved?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.