General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 5,397 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Notification – meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 25, 2020 inter-alia, to consider and approve the Audited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) of the Company for the quarter &
    financial year ended March 31, 2020.

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=f8a397a0-9412-4512-a4e5-0b0e2026e9fc

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

mr.suresh reddy do no want to loose this stream of the stock..he know when to give update about his scrip..lets hope for the best..small retail investers holding less than 2 lakh rupees is less than 10 percent only..may be there is a chance of increase in holding due to oak selling..
    lets wait till the results..
    this share already run morethan 200%..
    hope for the best

buffet
    Registered Boarder

One query – the results will be audited by whom – BDO or existing auditor? As I remember, BDO will audit the 2019 yearend results.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My Dear BCGians

The promoter during the previous intimations let us know that there was an amicable agreement settlement in place and that Oak will not come to the market.

2 days ago, we all noticed, in contrast, the Fii, unfortunately, sold a big chunk of shares in the open market. This appears to be against the said Agreement either Verbal or written, on the part of the Aged Fii, Not sticking up with the agreement.
    Yesterday, it appears once again the Aged Fii, tested the markets again leading onto current situation.

We all know, what happened when the last but one Fii, indiscriminately, sold the shares in the market, without any consideration

The last Fii, was very co operative and considering the market and our stock trading circumstances, complied and got a Complete exit considering the big % holdings they had.

The current Fii scenario- Taking into consideration about what has been stated by the company and the promoter , it appears that there was an agreement( No one knows the exact details), the idea was to establish a Buyer for the 7% sale. Looking at the history of the announcements This agreement was made with the Fii, whilst the stock was trading at lower levels.

However, going through the proceedings, it appears the Fii, notwithstanding the Uprise of the stock price, appears to have deferred and appears Not to have adhered to the settlement plan and have gone astray. Although we all presumed that it was an Organised transfer of hands based on day 1 of selling of the Fii, the day 2 did not support the plausible theory, wherin, the Aged Fii, in question, went once again Out of bounds to dump the same in the Open Market.

They appear to be the Golden Goose Egg story Villains here.

The sale appears indiscriminate and not only have they burnt their selling chance -as the True Valuation appreciation has been hampered, But at the same time, Because of the Greedy and Not so sensible way they appears to have acted , are stuck with a Big chunk sitting in their pocket with the timeline ticking especially with No help available after ruffling the feathers.

If all the presumptions we hold are true, The current scenario caused by the current Fii, Hope, get to some senses and try and re establish links with the Management and plead for a decent exit.

If this happens and I am sure this will happen as the Fii dosent have another choice but for to plead help. In this process, The Fii will get an Exit in a single go and It will be a Multifold Benefit for the BCG community including the Aged Fii in order for all of us to Reap the benefit of Actual Value Realisation

Hoping this to happen and hoping to see the Greenaries Quite soon and imminently

untill then

Warm Regards

…………………………………..DH

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Just a wild guess @DH, the agreement with oak might have been made at a price less than rs 10 and oak might want to get more money by seeing the quick price appreciation in bcg. Hence those shares came in open market.
    I am considering rs 10 since new shares were allotted at rs 10.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

If you see the M&A presentation, $ 20 mil raised from OAK for 7% stake. Roughly translates to 100 crores (based on 1usd rs.50) for 3.33 crore shares which works out to approx Rs.30/- per share. If that was the case why would OAK sell at a loss rather than wait for the price to escalate. It is mentioned in the presentation that buyers are lined for the sale. So is the deal broken or is OAK bent upon ruining itself. Please let me know your views. Its all too confusing.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

My understanding is oak has very limited time left to sell the shares as fund is closing. So they might have bought for 30 rs a share but the current offer might be for rs 10 when share price was lingering at 5. So 12 rs means less loss for oak.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

@diana your views on the same will be very helpful.

Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Very unprofessional of the FII, if it has broken the contract with the company ( of a planned exit to another investor). The loss is entirely theirs.

With the regular updates by the company (of their planned actions) the market will slowly realise its potential and, hopefully, will raise the stock price to its correct price.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Satenna,

Story is same whether it’s Sansar, Everest or Oak. Everyone lost capital and were forced to sell in open market as Mr Reddy could not give anyone exit.

VC funding is time bound and they exit after that time; generally after the maturity they sell their stake to other investor or management. But despite waiting for their full maturity, they didn’t get appreciation of share price and buyers who can buy their stake. So they sold to retailers. When I said Mr Reddy is not sensitive to investors, I meant this. Generally Management bring in new investors to buy VC stake, but it was never in priority of Brightcom… they only focus on business. MT Reddy said he was looking to arrange exit for Everest it doesn’t happen now he had assured us OAk shares will not come in market but it came. Frankly speaking Oak selling 35 L shares created lot of panic; many started predict that all 7% stake of OAK will come in open market and people started selling. If Mr Reddy would have arranged buyer in time, Brightcom would have closed over 14 today.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Oak impact is not limited to panic selling alone. See other side… no serious investor will like to buy shares now as they are not sure if Oak start selling again. So it’s not only business value that can give right valuation. Management must protect interest of investors… if they don’t, many investors avoid such stocks though valuation is attractive.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Almost 1 crore shares available for buying on LC today in both NSE/BSE..We have seen this game at 7.00 levels with much lesser quantities. While we all are quite aware of the nature of business, strengths, issues facing BCG..nobody is sure whats happening when it comes to the price action.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Did anyone notice the trayan fb page whose key person is mr pisipatti who is the president of bcg. Trayan is based on agriculture business and recently going to launch their 1st product puddyan. All the part of puddyan is made in india and therefore, beneficiary of vocal for local and boycott chinese product. Trayan also involved in providing digital solution, ai, ml and many more related to agriculture. Now point is that trayan is related to bcg or no. Let the concall come and we should ask to mr reddy the same.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Saul Goodman has provided us with tremendous data and analysis as well as a very rational and detailed perspective on the business of BCG and its management. Brilliantly put together and presented under various subject streams. It would be extremely helpful and reassuring to all of us on this forum if he could give us his thoughts and perspective on this sudden recent change in market sentiment, with no buyers at all, and substantial re-tracing of market price. My belief ( and possibly shared by many) was that a significant positive re-rating of BCG had happened or was in the making, post all the excellent presentations and the Research Analyst’s report.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Nice to see that most of the boarders on this forum have kept their calm in the wake of last few days of price movement. I am sure all of us are concerned about where the cmp might go from here and what Oak will do now. Observation from my side, Oak has not sold yesterday and today as it would have reflected in bulk trade on the exchanges, so their is still uncertainty on what the arrangement is for Oak. I feel that Oak is not going to sell in the open market now because at this price, selling nearly 3 cr shares in damn near impossible without creating a panic and creating a panic is going to help them in any way. I think that management has already got a buyer or is certain to get a buyer and the trade would happen right around next board meeting.

As for Oak leaving this counter at a loss, I do not believe it for a second. If PE firms start investing in companies for 10 yrs and then leave quietly at a significant loss at the end of it then nobody would trust them with their money. I am sure they have made money from BCG in the last 10 yrs. I do not know how but I am sure they have or else they would have been putting a lot more pressure on BCG from last year itself when court order came regarding daum.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Notice on bse site regarding recent sale by institutional investor:

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/cf0e41de-820a-4fb8-a20c-3de3cb15be86.pdf

My take, basically the company is saying not to panic, company has value and sooner or later we will get there.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

New vague announcement in BSE post the huge 1 cr LC

Thanks for all the posts.. am also in BCG for 5 yrs..

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

As I have said many times before on this forum, being a long term investor I have gone through many phases when promises were made and forgotten, so it is hard for me to believe anything until it actually happens. However, what has happened in the last 40 odd days in terms of continuous presentations, notices and actual movement with respect to outstanding issues along with price appreciation, I feel that things are moving in the right direction. And as I mentioned earlier, with respect to company reaching its deserved valuation, sooner or later we will get there.

Ian Biden
    Registered Boarder

This is the way I see it.
    I ask my self what really changed in the last one month for the rally to begin?
    And I answer myself nothing concrete apart from the the Preferential offer being completed and the company sending loads of business updates to exchanges and analysts in such formats that even a lay person would understand the nature of the business and most importantly menasa research report coming out with a target of 12rs. Apart from that many enthusiastic investors started to promote the stock on social media sites which generated extra interest in the stock.so imagine the buying that started at 6.3 RS when the report came out and the stock actually corrected the next day going briefly below 6rs. Now the new investors buying from this level
    (remember that some trader investors have been buying from 3rs levels)
    have doubled their money at 13rs( also it had overshot menasa report target) began to sell and coupled with oak selling 35lk the previous day this led to panic and created a domino effect especially among the new investors who don’t understand head or tail about the company and most probably have invested on watching a YouTube video, catching it on twitter or being suggested by a friend.
    ( I even suspect some so called good faithed hni traders in garb of investors are involved in this selling, no issues but don’t pretend to paint a different picture)
    What I mean to say is without any concrete news like axis bank payment or daum settlement news or pledged shares being taken back etc etc( there is a lot news on the way so no problem here) why should the stock continuously, a correction was on the way and I was franky expecting it infact warned some guys not to get ahead of themselves.
    I really am bad and lazy at writing such long posts but I hope you folks get the gist of what I’m trying to say. I could be wrong but with so many conspiracy theories doing the rounds what’s the harm with one more. Stay Blessed folks and as Bon Jovi said” keep the Faith”

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

latest update from management see in bse

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 5,397 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.