General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    kpal

As of now Charlies offer is very enticing Rs 150/-Share. Charlie pref. allotment is of 31.40 crs. Why you are not going for it. What is it that stops Charlie from doing so ?? Guruji 108. Your thoughts on it.

VALUEBUYER001

dear kpal Ji, preferential offer is done by promoters n for promoters riches alone how will promoters share their wealth with banker charlie.moreover no one will buy now at 150 as it is still available at rs 6.30 to 6.75

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Charlie is a bogus I feel, creating more confusion, when Market price is 6, why is he offereing 150/- per share, while he can easily pick up from the market. Already lot of investors in MMB forum complaining that hes not reverted to them yet. Best to ignore and continue our eternal wait for BCG to perform.

kpal

FYI, When a company wants to raise funds it can do so by issuing new shares to public or bulk allotment of shares. The main reason behind preferential allotment of shares is to facilitates shareholders who are unable to buy large chunk of shares from market as it is too costly or unfeasible for them. charlie is one of the investors & He wants 25 Crs shares. So let him approach the company. Also there is huge shortage of shares. Most of them are held ( Promoter & Promoter group ), Only 14 Plus crs with retail & retail is not going to partake a single share, Especially after allotment news.He has specified that it is last week of Mar 2020 that his offer stands @ 150 till that time, He will get as much as he wants from the open market. We need not take his word & it should matter to only those who are ready to transact with him. Rest can indeed treat it as a gimmick.

kpal

2 Important dates to watch out for. Jan 7Th 2020, Wherein we will come to know for what purpose allotment of pref.Shares & To whom. If it is for clearing axis loan of 11 crs & rest part/full payment of Daum, Then wild fire works in the offing. Our wait is over then. Second date 10Th Mar 2020, It will come out of T2T adding more fuel to the raging fire. After 31.03.2020 no one will get it at this price & continues u/c till at least Rs 65.

1+
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

If it is for clearing axis loan of 11 crs & rest part/full payment of Daum, Then wild fire works in the offing. Our wait is over then.
    Exactly same thoughts came in my mind yesterday and iwas goign to write it here and then i stopped.
    so looks like this is a very very high probability.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Yes Kpal & BG, market runs ahead of the actual news. Hopefully fireworks will start sooner than expected. BTW is it mandatory to disclose the reasons for the preferential issue ?? Or will SKR still keep it a secret and announce after F&F of Daum ??

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I think it will be the prime thing to declare that is purpose of raising this cash and who is getting the shares .Shareholders have a right to know both the things before they approve such a big decision.

kpal

Yes it runs ahead of the actual news. Has it run (No), Why it has not run ?, The reason is company’s previous history. Market participants are still skeptical. Previous history need not repeat. As mentioned see the fireworks after the mentioned dates. Company in its last con call has clearly indicated an inflection point, Therein they have taken in the first step of pref.shares allotment. Enough proof that Management is serious enough this time. Midway they did declare dividend policy. The day’s are not far off. One after another positive disclosure will follow as a result demand for shares more in comparison to supply. This will result in enormous squeeze, As a result daily u/c till Rs 65/- Thereafter intermittent corrections & again keep making new 52 weeks high till it reaches its fair value.. All in all, Good day’s for all of us.

VALUEBUYER001

yes kpal ji,108 BG ji,sateana ji i do concur with you. market behaviour is result of collective wisdom of investors and most probably that of insider information available selectively to few people close to management and operators

kpal

Its not 31.40 Crs, Rather it is 3.14 Crs shares. Lot size is 31.40 Crs. & to whom & What for we will come to know soon. I stand corrected. How is it that seniors did not notice this error on my part ?? Request always correct me if I am wrong.

marketking
    Registered Boarder

Hi friends, one small query. BCG regd office address seems to be hotel address. Also, address given in annual report is different than listed on company website. I believe they have their own office thr. Can someone please clarify.

Registered Office (website) :
    BRIGHTCOM GROUP LIMITED
    (formerly Lycos Internet Limited)
    Floor: 5, Fairfield by Marriott ,
    Road No: 2, Nanakramguda,
    Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
    Telangana, India.

REGISTERED OFFICE(annual report) :

Holiday Inn Express suites, floor 5,Nanakramguda,
    Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
    Telangana, India.

Is it good practice to have hotel address as regd office?

108bullguru

I think youcan write to the company and
    seek a detailed response to that.
    It will enlighten other investors too.

kenil
    Registered Boarder

IT will be interesting to see the response and reply by the company once the preferance shares gets underway as this time the company is serious about it.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

@marketking,
    The building name was “Holiday Inn Express suites” when annual report released. Later they changed the building name to “Fairfield by Marriott”. So the new address in website. You can find an update to bse regarding the same.

kpal

@Charlie. With regards to Refex ind on matrix traders. Promoters released the pledge shares & Also at the same time they bought shares from open market as a result stock rallied from 28 to 133 within 4-6 months, As soon as pref. shares allotment shares gets completed, Present price will be history, Expect non stop u/c till Rs 65/- Thereafter will easily cross 156.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

usual story.Once stock price crosses 20 market cap goes above 1000 crores and all MFS AND FIIS will be looking at it.I think at that price promoters shares that are pledged will also be released as bank loans also will be paid by that time.
    It will be under the scanner of the whole market once it hits 7.50 and makes new 52 week highs.So all in all ducks are lining up in a row. Add to all this Telangana governement announcing 2020 as year of AI.Is it a coincidence that BCG declared its entry into AI AND ML.
    If it reaches same valuation as it was when it was 156 with eps 4 and bv 20,
    then we are looking at 400-500.
    But now market is very strong and AFFLE selling at PE of 80 on forward basis which makes for 900 zone.
    The forces that have brought it down also know and will take it up too.

VALUEBUYER001

yes kpal ji and 108 BG Ji i also hope things will go in the same ay as you think. let us hope for the best

kpal

One thing is certain that the last con call clearly stated Axis loan of 11 crs. So the Money raised thru Pref. Shares is for closure of axis loan & remaining 20 crs for Daum payment & if at all it is full & final payment, Then there is no need of LOC at this juncture. And if it really happens the way it ought to happen then sky is indeed the limit. The question is whether 20 crs will suffice for Daum Settlement. Guruji 108 your thoughts Pls.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It looks like that to me as a part payment to Daum.However please keep in mind that Dec qrtr is the biggest revenue wise,so some internal accruals also coming in.
    So we cant rule out that by the time preferential issue is over BCG has enough funds to clean the slate including Daum.
    Once Daum is over and loans settled, the so called cash crunch will disappear in thin air.HAHAHA.
    U know what happens after that to the revenue ,profits, growth and the stock price.
    Fasten the seat belt friends.
    SKR also said that we are better placed than AFFLE if you consider in how many Dtech areas we are in Vs AFFLE anmd lalso consider other meterics.
    I am happy i loaded another 200K approxlast week.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.