General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Mosiac

Hi 108BULLGURU,
    Hope this Daum case is settled, but another pressing issue on investors mind is what happened to 3000+Crs reserves shown on the books, also whatever is shown in consolidated results is not believed by the investors, hence its current value, if SKR can keep his word and get the audit done honestly by one of Big 4 audit firms, that would ONLY bring credibility to the company and also to SKR otherwise he is looked at another Satyam with cooked books.

Cheers

1+
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Also rememeber friends that SKR said that one of the big fours is already working on the accounts and consolidation and it is expected to be completed in 3 months which means by mid Feb 2020.He also said that he is going to bring in an investor which is a big name internationally and not like UNO etcc..
    Looks like management is working to deliver the fair market value of the stock.They already would know where the international bankers and brokers more so in USA think its fair market price is.It would have gathered momentum when a minno like AFFLE GOT sold at 1700.So just need to be a bit more patient to see the fair market price i suppose.

kpal

Do you know, Last con call details disclosure details still not updated on exchanges nor on the company’s site. Whereas 2 previous one’s were updated immediately. Do not know as to why they have not done so?? My sense is to get all the shares in their kitty & as soon as pref. shares allotment done within 31.03.2019 to give disclosures one after the another on Daum, Audit, Axis loan, Dividend declaration, Etc. So all this leads to Horse galloping at great speed. First milestone 65. Second 156, So on & so forth to make new 52 weeks high until it reaches its fair value.

Odysee

Kpal, with reference to Axis Bank, SKR mentioned in the last con call that 11 crores was the ‘one time settlement’ amount but that had not yet been cleared, and now the bank was creating an issue which needed to be resolved soon. It’s possible that a higher amount may actually be paid to settle this one last outstanding. I would tend to agree with 108Bullguru that only a part payment to Daum may be possible with the current amount being raised. I have my doubts on whether internal accruals would cover the entire amount payable to Daum, whatever that may be. We all have no clue as to what settlement if any has been concluded between BCG and Daum. But a lot of positive developments appear to be taking place as has been enumerated by 108Bullguru and other rational and positive boarders, and my belief is that a little patience will likely yield significant rewards.

kpal

This Axis loan of 11 crs is minuscule which gets paid of as soon as the pref.S allot is done. Daum they have certainly reached out an agreement with a mutually agreed price. So its just a matter of disclosure that will catapult the stock to glorious levels. I for one think that everything at least this time will fall in place as planned without any hitches.Everyone who gets into this stock will turn richer & Richer only with time.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Any news on the postal ballot …everything seems to be happening in slow motion and the promoters are looking to stretch this as long as possible.

kpal

The guy who called wolf, Wolf & When it did come. No one was there to help him. So is the case with our Company. A lot of the guys are on the sideline watching & Thinking nothing is going to happen this time also, Will get a rude shock of their life. This time the story ends up till 31.03.2020 & knowing this operators are having hey days & taking away as much as they can as they know the real value of this scrip. You all have seen the way it was hammered, The same way it will go non stop u/c till Rs 65. So guys enter now or regret latter. Good to enter now then to regret.

Shoumik

Good morning friends.

Good grabbing going on by the ones who are now convinced by the prospects BCG holds.

And they are doing it smartly without giving any clue to the operators and grabbing their quantity in a sudden swift way. This is the way to go . Don’t give them any hint of what is coming.

The operators are in a dilemma now. This way the price can go up above the pref. issue price of rs 10 before the actual allotment happens. And if they wait and try and bring it down , they stand to lose more and more as no one is selling and all are intending to buy this one now.

May be SKR wants all of the new issue . By keeping it below 10 he can give a notion that he is purchasing at higher price which Is at the moment below 10 if he succeeds in keeping this down.

Why else the pref issue is coming for meager rs 10 instead of higher price. SKR is not so kind to allot to third party at 10 when has not given away anything to anyone.

A TOPI has to be fitted to others at high price. At this price a CROWN studded with diamonds has to be put on by himself, isn’t it.

OUR DIRECTOR IS MANAGING OR CONVERSELY OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR IS PLAYING A DUAL ROLE THAT AS A LEADING ACTOR AS WELL AS THE DIRECTOR.

Company does not want money. It is our MD or DM anyway you look, who wants the shares.

Happy Grabbing.

Cheers.

kpal

How much they can stretch, Maximum till 31.03.2019 & until that time, All shares maximum with them. That is the idea regarding slow motion. Thereafter u/c till Rs 65.

explorer
    Registered Boarder

Can someone please explain me what the 683cr “Other Advances” under “Loans – Current” mean?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Hi Mosiac,
    I think best way will be for you as a shareholder to write to
    INVESTRO RELATIONS ATTNN SKR and get a detailed and proper response from the horses mouth itself.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It is amazing how they tried to push it down and keep it below 52 week lows.By the look of it i dont think SKR going to share the spoils with any one.If that happens that will ocnfirm our thesis re price suppression and very high value of this stock.If a top investor with big name comes in that will also confirm the same.

Shoumik

SKR wants a life style the one which he had dreamt of since his childhood. But he is now at a mature age of 55 and would not wait for any longer to enjoy which he EASILY can now with all the balance sheet building and stock quantity building he has attained over the period of past 6 years.

Now waiting more would be foolish as his energy level cannot hold for many more years. What is the fun in having HUGE HUGE SUMS OF MONEY at a age when he cannot enjoy his wealth.

He is not waiting for any MOMENT now and neither should any one of us.

As now he is a major stake holder he can CHOOSE TO EITHER

1. KEEP IT WITH ALL THE POSITIVE NEWS FLOW AND ATTAIN FAIR VALUE

OR

2. SELL BCG TO GOOGLE AT A VERY VERY HEAFTY PRICE BENEFITTING HIM THE MOST.

CHOICE IS HIS AND SHALL BE MADE AT EXPRESS SPEED.

Friends you all will do well to catch this one at these POOR PRICES TO MAKE YOURSELF RICH.

WE STAND TO BENEFIT ANYWAY HE GOES. THE LAST THROW OF DICE HAS BEEN MADE BY SKR AND WON’T TAKE ANY TIME TO STABILIZE.

BUY IN TRUCK LOADS.

Shoumik

Friends Sundar Pichai CEO of GOOGLE was the junior to suresh kumar Reddy at IIT Kharagpur and rest you all can infer from the above link.

Buy in truck loads and make your future bright.

Cheers.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Talk is cheap. Market does not believe it. When delivered it will reward handsomely.

Shoumik

Friends eating juicy mangoes is important rather than counting the their seeds.

At the moment these juicy juicy mangoes are available at the price of its seed.

The story will is a big hit , buy the TICKETS TO THIS SUPER HIT MOVIE BEFORE IT BECOMES HOUSEFULL AND THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY THE TICKETS ONLY IN BLACK.

kpal

For eating juicy mangoes , It should e fully ripe or it will leave a sour taste. Our company has planted the tree, The fruits have taken a long time to grow on the tree & to ripe it will take some more time. Have Patience. The right fodder has een provided in the form of Allotment of preferential shares at Rs 10 for Promoter & Promoter group. Daum Manure will also e provided. Audit manure will also e provided in good measure as a result the days are not far off where we will all get to eat ripe & fresh mangoes in the form of multiple u/c till it reaches Rs 65 & then its fair value. Just spread your net far & wide so that you can catch as many as possile.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Can some one calc ulate and write it here
    1. How many trading days of continuous UC are needed for BCG
    to hit
    How many continuous UC trading days needed for BCG to hit
    Thanks in advance.

Odysee

Shoumik, reference your post at #2669, it would be pertinent to note that the positive news flow for BCG really began in March 2019, when SKR informed the shareholders through the stock exchanges about the US Court decision re Daum by virtually dismissing their pleas for intervention and directing Daum to settle the issue on its own as it had full control over Lycos Inc.
    Thereafter, a slew of positive developments were announced by the management including the settlement of bank dues, intention of promoters to increase their stake, intention to settle Daum etc etc. Careful reading of the results of the subsidiaries and listening to the discussions in the conference calls pointed to an increasingly emerging brighter future for BCG. We, the faithful believers, had ample opportunity over many, many months to add to our holdings at roughly around Rs 3 per share or thereabouts. It is only after the November conference call and the early December board meeting for issuance of preferential stock, that some serious price movement has occurred. It would be unreasonable for us to cry ‘foul’ for this Rs 10 per share issuance when we were buying between Rs 3 and 4. In fact, I believe that the announcement has pulled up this stock price now, as in one particular conference call SKR had indicated a price of around Rs 6, if I am not mistaken.
    My personal take only on this issue of the price for preferential allotment. Regards.

Odysee

Admin, can you please update my clarification that the word ‘fowl’ should be read as ‘foul’.
    Many thanks.
    Odysee.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.