General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 5,396 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee

For FY20 (without considering PO shares), the EPS is Rs.9.24 and Book Value per share is Rs.59.3.

If you consider PO shares then EPS is Rs.8.67 and Book Value per share is Rs.55.6.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

@logan, many thanks for your swift answer as always.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

News in local paper. Could be good news for BCG. A ruling in NCLT that favours companies like BCG and negative for lenders like Axis.

1+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

PBB can u explain in engjish we do not know telugu.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Which paper in telugu?

JRS
    Registered Boarder
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@PBB it only says that once a company has submitted a settlement proposal under NCLT courts which then has been accepted by COC, it cannot take back the settlement offer else it will be sent to IBC for resolution. I don’t think it will be useful for us as brightcom is still negotiating a settlement with Axis and that axis has stil not accepted any OTS.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

PBB sir this Telugu news not pertaining to ots.This is after the case is admitted into NCLT with RP, after successful bidder is decided by creditors. Successful bidder can’t go back on the offer made.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Translated by telugu friends in another group

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Is this a possible option…

BCG to share the same repayment proposal (which they had already discussed with Axis) directly to NCLT and get Axis to accept the same.

Why can’t they settle it in NCLT itself instead of behind the scenes negotiations and waiting for Axis to accept it

3+
    m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

@hw_tw……NO this is not a possible option. NCLT does not assist in OTS between parties. It has to make a decision on what amount BCG is liable to pay based on its liability and how to recover it based on the security available with Axis Bank.

1+
    m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Wait till 9th October, if BCG files a reply in NCLT court instead of a settlement with Axis then I am afraid this issue would linger for a long time no matter what SKR says in concalls. Beginning to believe now that the Naysayers were right all along.

4+
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

My opinion on Axis bank case and how SKR will want to handle it…

SKR has the history of not making any move that will make him look like he is in ‘NEED’ or in a ‘WEAK POSITION’. One can perceive this attitude as ‘Never give up’ or ‘egoistic’, depending his/her overall take on SKR’s way of managing BCG.

– Axis has hurt his plans (along with his ego Imo) by getting the PO funds blocked

– As a response (befitting in his mind), he is deliberately buying more time from the court to even file a counter to Axis’s petition. One can always file counter even when the settlement is worked upon, if the intention is to close the case soon

– In the meantime, he is trying to get the LOC secured, when that happens (I hope soon), this 30 odd crore rupees will not have much value as he will have enough funds through LOC to tackle both cash flow issues, Daum and getting his money back which he had lent to the company

– This will enable him to display ‘I don’t care’ attitude to Axis and hope they will make the first move towards settlement

– Bottom line the case will go on.. I will be positively surprised if SKR closes it (I hope he will)

Overall, securing LOC is more important then ever. I really hope this is done soon.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

May I know whether the investors Who are leading the forum,are meeting the management tomorrow?

JRS
    Registered Boarder

I believe we have not received any response from Investor Relationship Manager of Brightcom.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Did the company give appointment ?

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The company hasn’t given us any appointment, we are anyway decided to go to meet them tomorrow.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks in advance to admin ji,Logan ji, tanv,rathi_b, sateanna,skvedula and all for your efforts.wish you all the Best

Anonymous

I am new in this forum. I hope tomorrow some positive outcomes happen. Really pathetic to know that they even don’t feel to reply mail. There should be some sense of responsibility from their side, but sry to say it’s clearly missing. I understand in business there is good and bad times . But, when a mail is not answered it is really awkward. In business, integrity important, need to be empathetic to investor, specially when whole mankind going through a rough time due to pandemic. I hope some sense prevail. I am really thankful to this beautiful forum, where I notice one thing honest and upfront discussion with proper way with substance. I just want to see last conference call I mean 12 September conference where I will get.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@Rathib and Friends, Thank you for taking the effort to go to BCG office. Hope you are able to meet appropriate team in BCG office and raise our concerns and get some positive response.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 5,396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.