News: Business line – Brightcom group goes for organisational restructuring

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    kpal

When the company Promoter has come out in the open aout restructuring, Then what eetter strategy then part stake sale. Wisdom does say that the right strategy is in implementing a right strategy which is the need of the hour. Therefore the analysis ased on promoters input ( Restructuring ). Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

You mean to say, restructuring option with Equity procurement, by part sale of some of the entities? There by creating revenues and Re investing the same? Are we discussing about looking into future prospects of Listing in this Resturcturing of the USA entity thats ben created which will wholly controlled by hte parent back home?

kpal

Folks, Chk the news flash right now on se india.

XO09
    Blocked User

Bse disclosure on board meeting, no surprise with vague update without the name of the firm/advisor who will be assiting in restructuring. What is he trying to do:

We like to inform you that the Board of Directors met today and reviewed various restructuring
    plans proposed by the managementteam.
    The board approvedthe plan to bring twelve currentforeign subsidiaries of the Brightcom Group
    underoneentity to be basedin the US.
    They granted full authority to Mr. Suresh Reddy, Chairman & ManagingDirector of the Company,
    to decide on the appropriate audit agency and sign the necessary paperwork.
    The new US entity will be wholly owned by the Company.
    The Board Meeting commencedat 05:00 PM and concludedat 08:25 PM.
    Request you to take the sameon record and oblige.

XO09
    Blocked User

kpal what is the so new and flashy in the update. Doesnt it sound like same disclosure without much say in it to the least the Advsiory firm name. What was not told in last update that has been informed today to exhcanges same update with more verbiage.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I dont see nothing new in the news flash. Thought board meeting outcome will give additional details. Hope there will be one more notification with further details

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Untill Daum deal is closed Once and for all, everything will be kept discreet.

We dont need WhiteOak equivalent scenario, Yet again…

XO09
    Blocked User

If this remains the disclosure patterns in future, near results and in concall, sorry to say i go with my way if not all i go alone full throttle. i am not here to please the audience or take anyones else conviction to stay the i want untill May etc etc. I have had enough lollipops in the past, and with bitter experience what ever needs to sort and kept secret lets this be over before the concall. Better sense prevails untill its no body game to stop the civil protest.

XO09
    Blocked User

So many lingering issues talking about many things, day dreaming, building castles etc, i dont live in dreams paradise anymore. Close the material disclosure to retail investors which has some meaning in practical by the said timeline in and around February end else no more waiting period given. PERIOD.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Xo09.. disappointed.but can see the position putting myself in the promoters shoes.2018, what if white oak, was genuinely quashed because of the prod. What if, daum gets hold of the, the global auditor, and the game gets prolonged? I shall wait for conference call. Get clarity.If no clarity prevails, personally shall accompany you

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Ideal way to inform share holders would be “Board has given the authority and approval to SKR to appoint ‘E&Y’, KPMG, Delloite….. as the auditor to complete the restructure.

This is really frustrating

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Guys.. Noone asked for any updates. The company seems to be volunteering information. All Information is certainly positive. Why getting Upset about this?That too there is Free Flow of information noted regarding the betterment of the company.

If the news is withheld, as discussed, there should be a Reason. Otherwise, I personally dont see, any particular reason wantedly being discrete.

Its also posible that, he might want things to be in Black and white on paper to keep things away from Daum, especially when all such developments are happening. The promoter mightcome out with explanations during Con call.

If he dosnt want to reveal the name, the promoter might give a reasoning for that aswell.

Lots of developments noted in a Fast pace

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I dont understand why he needs in black and white. Based on the notifications it is easy for Daum to re-open the case when the subsidaries are consolidated into one entity in US. If the notifications are coming out then i assume Daum issue is resolved. It is only to suppress the stock value for some reason. it is hard to believe that information is supressed due to Daum

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

The PPT presentation confirmed, as Price and terms are agreed.

But, Settlement agreement, is still pending and WIP..

What , If we are at the CUSP of it?

We will be able to get some clarity during Conference Call as to when is the Settlement agreement happening

kpal

Rule # 1 of the game, Strictly go y disclosures y the company, Not the way we want it, It never happens the way we want it rather its always the opposite, Accept it. If someone wants to don the role of a soldier & Confront, Then no one can stop him, One ought to do what makes him happy ut no need to repeat it here again & Again, All i can say is let etter sense prevail. Rest is one’s choice to heed or not.

kpal

The scrip is in T2T, So the question of operators play is ruled out as no interest is shown y speculators, Day traders, Etc. Whatever few trades that one sees is delivery ased uying to keep the action going. Similarly what was the reason for the stock to come down to levels of 2.30 from all time highs was the Daum aspect, As usual insiders are the ones who exited when they came to know aout the same. So whats new. It seems you like others on this forum who are stuck at high levels are crying hoarse & Loosing patience which is quite natural ut at the present price its a steal as everything will get sorted out one y one. Wait for it. I will wait ecause as soon as the gloal audited report comes in, No one will get a chance to enter. Also if you are so sure then sustantiate with proof that Promoter is hand in glove with operators & Lastly has any one stopped you from going to ED, Sei, etc. Crying foul on the forum does not help anyone including you & Me. If possile refrain.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Bond, nicely put forward and i acknowledge your point of view at the right direction, but some people are really in desperate bonding with skr and his fake promises time and again that no voice is allowed to go beyond 9nce imagination. All these timelines, future proposals are planted to keep the genuine concenrs at bay to reach the larger retial community and get in sink and buyin from them, i noted this past 4 days how some came and started give gyan to stop the reatilers get into same mind frame.

Rest assured, things are active very much and there is no such rest to my action plan which is planned with other shareholders from hyderabad in case of a no action/non material outcomes from Suresh SKR, and timelines extended to non justification levels.

I know one simple thing all what has been said and done on PO to Muskaan and other entities/financial intermediaries doing this transaction are well monitored to the root levels and if an vague and foolish updates provided in past and this week has been documented for the right time. Well dont forget i have my 100 pages report including, notification, shps, transcripts of conf call, messages/emails, phone calls made to IR, discussion with skr in the past to use at my discretion any time when if things go out of their own control.

Regards
    XO

XO09
    Blocked User

Untill the final agreements reaches NY court with both parties agreement the case will remain open. Now whether they have closed in court or not, we are not sure, but it can be played very smartly keeping the disclosures at minimal, Oak is getting out of equation hahaha, who cant communiate to Oak sending an email to their Spokesperson on the BCG statergy and plans to gulp their stake when things are mateirlazing for the CEO, who cant reach out to BiG 4 if the 45% is being audited and rest all is being done or not? Getting information from these entities is much easier then waiting for Suresh to come out one fine day as per his discretion to let the misery of retailers go away unless he wants otherwise.

kpal

Plus its really amazing that you know that promoter is hand in glove with operator, Then its so simple, Go ahead along with them, Once gain who is stopping anyone from joining especially when you are so cock sure aout operators play. Stock out of ASM is enough proof that irregularities are not found. What a sad state of affairs, When the stock went all the way up Operator at play, When the stock started hitting low lvls till 2.30, Then also operator at play. Its like someone said I am the operator/Agent here. Kudos !!!

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I still have not received any response to my email. I have sent a reminder again and below the questions.

To,
    Suresh Kumar Reddy,

Mr. K. Rajesh, Investor Relationship Officer

Mr. M. Manohar, Company Secretary

As one of the shareholders I seek your confirmation or response on the below points.

Repayment of Bank Loans:
    1. Why the Canara Bank loan closure is not updated on MCA? Are you planning to do it? If yes, by when?

2. You have been conveniently not providing any details on the pledged shares since May 2019. How many shares were pledged with these 3 banks and how many were released? What are the remaining pledged shares for and when will those be released?

3. Why the notification given by Axis Bank about sale of properties was not informed to the shareholders?

Preferential Issue:
    1. Why are you raising only 30 odd crore rupees?
    2. What are the other financial obligations that you need this money for and why those details are not provided to us?
    3. What was your criteria in selecting these 3 parties to issue the shares?

Restructuring of subsidiaries:
    1. Name of the legal advisor?
    2. Name of the audit firm performing global audit and what is the date of completion?
    3. Have you identified the party who will finance us based on receivables?

Daum Settlement:
    1. What is agreed settlement amount? And details of repayment plan and where will we get that money from?
    2. On what date the agreement copy was sent for Daum‘ review and what is the deadline given to them to respond?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.