General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

My first question would be is anyone monitoring the the ir@brightomgroup.com mailbox

kpal

It seems with lower circuits eing the order of the day, Forum guys have ecome disheartened, All the positive stuff has gone out of the window, Come on guys, Cheer up. It will e short lived. Have patience. I know its tough especially those who have invested since the last five yrs ut there will e sunshine that to very right. Stay put. Do not give up.

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

Let us try and choreograph the dance steps for our little boy so that it can give a award winning performance at the annual day function in may 2020.

The first small dance step should happen during the quarterly results around valentine’s day.

Then the second dance step should happen during concall . It will happen after the quarterly results and should be scheduled during last week of feb. In this concall SKR should declare positive voting outcome for issue of pref stock.

The third dance step could be from closure of loans.

Fourth dance step should happen with declaration of closure of Daum issue.

Fifth dance step should happen with the news of release of pledge shares. The Daum closure should happen before release of pledge shares because with the Daum closure news, the stock price should move up to the price at which it was pledged and it becomes easy for SKR to get the shares released.

Then comes the annual day function when the consolidated results will be out judged by the big 4 auditor. This will be the start of the award winning dance performance.

And the best dancer of the indian stock market for the year 2020 goes to Brriightcooom.

Cheers.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

“Maybe SKR is bluffing about EY doing audits on its subsidiaries, if it is right, why does he not submit notification to the exchanges that such an audit is underway?”

I think he already did in June july last yr re consolidation,big four and verbal settlemenet with Daum
    Yes chapter eleven was the biggest hurdle in so many ways.
    Hence just conf calls and no downloading and no 17 subs auditing and etailed a/c donmloading.
    Companise can have issues.Companise can make wrong decisions.But then they take corrective action.They also HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO FACE THE MARKETS AND TELL THE TRUTH THE WAY THINGS ARE. cHAPTER ELEVEN PREVENTED THAT IN MANY WAYS.
    I will suggest SKR sorts out the mess sooner rather than later and come out in open and talk to the markets re the comnpany in an OPEN AND HONEST ,MANNER.
    Some one said we should not look at the price. Well no one invests in market for charity.It is an investment and it needs to perform in the long run.
    5 years is enough of long term.
    It is company’s responsibility , in this case SKR’S to convince and explain to the markets as its CEO and spokesperson about the comp[anuy every thing in detail re its past, present and future rather than stay in hiding for so long like a …. U can fill in trhe blanks.Such behaviour does not provide any confidence and creates suspicion. We know the circumstances.But he can now come out and repair the damage that has been caused by many wrong decisions.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

BG sir, E&Y does audit Online Media Solutions, which houses the brand ‘Brightcom’. I got this confirmed last year. Having said that, SKR definitely needs to become completely transparent and act swiftly now.

sateanna

Another huge bulk deal in BSE, SKR has already lifted his hands on the manipulation of the stock. Probably it was working well for him, that operators brought the stock down and his associates gobbled it. Did he even try to investigate through SEBI or privately on this manipulation ?? Looks like it was in connivance with SKR else why would not an honest promoter try & rectify the wrongs ??

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

sateanna,
    UR v wise dear.
    what else i can say.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

BG Ji, we will know whos wise only after all issues are settled and still the stock doesn’t perform..he he

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

HAHAH,
    Good one.I commented re UR wisdom about UR assessment re the stock price manipulation. U were right on the money.
    I think SKR also does not have much time and a very small window of 3 at the most 4 weeks.
    I am sure he does not want to go down with the ship
    and will give the fight of his life to float it and bring it to the shore.
    Time is running out though very very fast for his BCG

satyamite

What exactly are the goenkas doing. Are they holding shares for promoters till promoters get cash to buy or bring investors to buy. Or are they simple operators.

I think they are holding at a fee for promoters to get funds and buy them. I think that is their business…. Financing promoters.
    I think the transfer to edelweiss custodial is a paer of this activity.
    We have to see for whom edelweiss is holding

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I am pretty sure that this dubious stock price behaviour is due to connivance of all the parties concerned.
    They rotate the stock with immense disregard and know every thibng in advance .Otherwise they wont have that confidence.
    These UKG UNO metal edelweis and all that are legally declared registered financial INTERMEDIARY COMPANIES. SO it is pretty clear that they are holding lots and lots of stock on behalf of the people who matter and who know BCG like their own palm.
    Diggin in , never ever sold a single share.
    Still some hope that SKR may be an honest man and just a bad business decision maker and victim of his circumstances which may be getting better now.

Logicalspeak

WHITE OAK HAS INSISTED FOR auditing by reputed auditing firm as a pre condition in respect of few overseas subs before LOC (which WO did not give), during the time of ‘re organisation plan submitted to bankruptcy court in NYC. That was why SKR got compelled to do auditing few subs by one of the big 4. But he did not disclose any such audit report even to white oak telling that, to disclose the same white oak has to sign a non disclosure agreement. But when w o financing fell through no body know any thing further about that audit report, though it is legally required to disclose not only the audit report for those subs but all the subs.We can hope at least this year (19-20), audit report by E&Y for all the subs will be subitted to Chandra Babu Naidu & co (main auditor of parent) and they will rely on the same for preparing the consolidated financial result for year ending (19-20) and eventually will appoint one of the big 4 as statutory auditor for the entire company at consolidated level from 20-21.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

v interesting. becuase Daum has not been signed and sealed. so ddi not want the markets and daum to have that info in public domain.
    Now we know again why Daum is the big hurdle.
    so market is right.
    Daum and then the confidence in the numbers.

kpal

Its clearly circular trading at its est & it is evident now that the stock will e dragged once again to 52 week lows only to scare away the weak hands, This game will go on until such times that they have garnered enough shares at least till Fe 22nd 2020.Retail investors will e winners who understand this ploy. As of now stay put is the the mantra.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

This circular trading i think is being doen through these financial intermediaries too. so all pretty leagl. one can only make nosie here and can do nothing about it or hold anyu one responsible for it.No one even has to inform the exchanges as their holding in their names is not effected in any way.
    All pretty scheming scenario.
    No one in my views should by this stock with short term view or trading but only for long term hold.
    Otherwise one will be done

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

What Is Circular Trading?
    Circular trading is a fraudulent scheme where sell orders are entered by a broker who knows that offsetting buy orders for the exact same number of shares at the same time and, at the same price, have either been or will be entered.

How Circular Trading Works
    Such a trading scheme does not represent a real change in the beneficial ownership of the security. Circular trading artificially inflates volumes as a way to show that a security has liquidity, maintain share price at the desired level, and to act as proof that there is market interest in the stock. The practice is banned and illegal in numerous countries.

How Circular Trading Manipulates the Market
    If circular trades persist, they can create a false sense of activity around a stock that may influence its price. For example, if the trading price of a security was on a trajectory to fall below levels desired by certain shareholders, a circular trade could serve to buttress the share price by giving the impression that new owners are buying the stock at the desired level. This activity might convince others, who are not privy to the scheme, to buy into the stock as they assume the trades indicate there is a growing interest in the stock. There may even be some presumption that the company is about to release news that, once made publicly known, would drive up the price.

However, since the circular trade scheme does not introduce any real change in ownership nor represent any actual action about to be announced, there is no basis for that perception. If the shares do rise in price as a result, the value is fraudulently inflated. Once the scheme is discovered, that artificial escalation of the stock price will collapse in on itself, taking with it the funds invested by others.

Some initial public offerings (IPOs) and penny stocks may be especially susceptible to circular trade schemes, particularly if certain shareholders want to create the appearance of intense trading activity and buzz surrounding a stock. The intention is to encourage the stock to be pumped up, driven by the attention the cycle of trades attracts. A circular trading scheme typically requires several participants to create the illusion of shares being acquired by new owners when, in fact, the same shares are simply passed through with no actual change in value.

Day traders might fall victim to such a scheme if they are looking for new investment opportunities, see volume activity on a stock, and buy into it expecting the shares to escalate in value.

kpal

Short term, Long term does not matter. A company where promoter holding is a meagre 39% that to with a pledge of 61% Plus should not e touched y even a long arge pole whatever the price. The only good that has happened is pref.shares allot & Now the company is at an inflection point as stated y our promoter. So there a definite ray of hope. Secondly investors who have invested near to 52 week low need not other ecause as soon as po is over, In all proaility can once again go to 7.47 & Might also go Rs 10. So one can calculate the gain. The only prolem is investors who have invested aove 30-40-50 will have to wait it out for a year or so.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

The only prolem is investors who have invested aove 30-40-50 will have to wait it out for a year or so.
    U mean they will just get their money back then or make some profit by Dec 2020 end.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Someone said, that Company has informed the exchanged about the EY audit undergoing, I have not seen any such notification, could you be kind enough to give the link here. Not about intent to get Audit done, but Audit undergoing of foreign subsidaries

kpal

As of now Rs 38-40 is certainly there on completion of Po & good results. Unfortunately investors who have entered at high prices will have to wait it out ut then it once again depends upon promoter,Let him release the pledged shares, Let him increase stake, Let the ig 4 audit get done & Then let the disclosures follow, Then profits can e termed as sky as the limit end 2020.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.