General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 5,400 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@shyam1980,
    Absolutely true my firend . every word of it.
    Imagine how many people have been misled by the conf calls which in hind sight soind more like CON CALLS and all the messages on all investmenet boards.
    wake up friends and fight for your rights and the truth. I am not selling a single share and i am not asking any one to exit.
    I am asking you to fight for the truth and your rights and rights of all the 30000 small investors and their families..

kpal

Work in progress means, Means WIP. Do you mean to say that Promoter has to pulish the gloal audit report efore the yr ending 31.03.2020. How is it possile. Think aout it. Forget the past, Past need not get repeated. Wait till mid May 2020. We are at the end of the tunnel. Promoter will do the needful for sure. patience always pays huge. Cheers !!!

kpal

Guruji 108, You have not replied ( Load Up ).I do understand yours as well as other 30k retailers agony, How can one one invest depending on con calls, If one has done that, Then its utterly foolish, Its like you telling us to enter/Exit, Will anyone do that, No way, One has to go y earnings & Disclosures as that gives authenticity, Not otherwise. Here there is a huge mismatch in price & Earnings as people do not elieve the numers, That is why the Gloal audit, That will authenticate the numers to everyone’s satisfaction & That disclosure will follow in mid May 2020. We all have to wait for it. Cheers !!!

108bullguru

I think retail shareholders are better off not liking the PO issue which will get passed any way due to majority holding by the promoter. However it gives them a chance to tell in a strong and united voice that they are not happy the way s of the management and how small shareholders have been treated..

Better call S
    Registered Boarder

E&Y auditing of our company was mentioned not now but some years back when Oak investment was on the cards. After that things have gone topsyturvy due to delayed Daum closure than expected, E&y auditing got no mention later… Again even in last call skr told that some big investor will be coming to our bcg and later reveals Muskaan Bhai whom we don’t even know

kpal

2 to 3 u/c All were singing glories here & Two, Three l/c choral singing y all. Now all silent again, As if writing here is going to change the tide. It does not work that way, What works is only the earnings, Rest all news ased intermittent spurts. The only magic which will work is when the gloal audited Q4 results are furnished in mid of May 2020 certifying that all numers portrayed are true in every respect which is the case here. My firm opinion ( 100% ) not fudged ut made to elieve that its fudged for reasons which everyone is aware off. Cheers !!!

Logicalspeak

Appears that the serious discussion on this board has, had an effect on the trading today. Really if some investors croud wanted to assemble outside BCG office or at the road entry to office with playcards with appropriate slogans, it will attract media and channels. NO BODY NEED TO MAKE ANY EXTRA EFFORTS FOR BRINGING THEM. THESE DAYS CHANNELS AND MEDIA BOTH ELECTONIC AND PRINT ARE NEWS HUNGRY AND COMPETING EACH OTHER FOR REACHING WHERE THEY WILL GET SOME NEWS FIRST FOR REPORTING.. BUT for doing that prior intimation to the local police authorities should be given, then police also will turn up to venue for ensuring no untoward incidents happen there. Management definitely will get scared by this serious discussion here in the fear of getting tarnished their false image and for getting exposed for there wrong doings. Think operators must have got a reverse gear signal today from the people who Matters them the most.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@LOGICALSPEAK
    Absolutely. This is what happened. Thjose who were selling in intermediary accounts as circular trading must have been told to stop and reverse immediately.
    PRICE ACTION TODAY CONFIRMS ALL OUR LONG STANDING SUSPICIONS.
    PLEASE G oahead with your protests as suggested foloow the law and it wont hurt informing lots of written and electronic media. Let the news be played on all the channels all over India.
    Let the top officer who is investigating also watch that news.

Logicalspeak

But still I would like to persuade every one to keep calm till May 2020 and not to precipitate any trouble. Let us give a last chance having waited so many years as already mentioned by me.

kpal

One ought to go y latest disclosure,As it over rules all previous one’s The latest disclosure says it loud & Clear, For every thing there to happen, There is a time & Place & Everything does not happen the way we want. The time has come for our company & it will cover all lost ground when it furnishes its audit report followed y Daum closure. Wining takes its own sweet time. We all have to wait for it. Also what is the prolem if We all wait for another quarter, Especially when we all have waited for 5 plus yrs. Cheers.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Been there, seen it .The CEO has never been a Man of his words.He comes on Concall for 20 minutes, tells a Bag of lies as to what th retailers wants to hear and disapperas for 3 months with No valid action on his Joota words.On one side, He sings along the side of retailers as if he is Mahaan Aadmi and on the other side does a Shakuni role, working along side of the market makers to play the dirty games

kpal

REQUEST, Folks do not make a mockery of our selves, Rather use your time for constructive purpose as it will yield more results, Do you think we know more then Muskaan Ltd,Mauritius, Edelweiss, Also Priya rajan to name a few who have invested in this scrip. They are all iggies who take well informed decisions & Stick to it ecause they all put money where its aout to grow. So keep all drama at ay & Wait for the appropriate time till mid May 2020 for the true story to unfold which is true in all respects. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@LYCOSMANIAC.
    i HAVE TO SAY NOTHING AS HISTORY OF 5 YEARS PROVES EVERY WORD THAT YOU HAVE SAID.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

He creates artificial Hurdles, places in front of the retailers. The Hurdle will never be a hurdle, but a created one. After creating a Artifial Hurdle, he will come out with the so called solutions planted by his agents in the market. These Artificial Hurdles what he creates, He will link it with the Market, especially when It was nothing to do with the Markets for what the price it deserves

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

While he has beautifully created and planted a n alleged problem and a proposed solution, he will give artificial timelines on it. Now, in the MInd of the investors , he will start playing Mind games about the TIME FRAMES of solving the problems. He will also Induce the thought process via planted agents in the form of discussions , that Unless the solutions are met with, the problems persists and he will associate that with the so called artificially hammered Market price.He will procrastinate on those time lines and at the EOD he will nullify the problem stating that , there was No solution to it or even when the created problem was solved, he will comfortably create another problem in front of the retailers and will start giving time lines

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

I can give Loads of examples of his artificially created problems and procrastination of the time frames and the latest ones that are being discussed are about Audited figures and to wait untill May 2020!!!!!! We – All the Retail idiots , will accept that and will Nod like Idiots – A form of Mass Hallucination created by artificial hurdles.

kpal

Guruji 108, You know the company’s past history like the ack of your hand, Then how come you said to load up, Last Chance, Especially when the latest disclosure specifies clearly in no uncertain terms that WIP on all counts. Responsile & Senior persons should e more responsile in putting their comments. As you are not going to answer. I put my case to rest. Cheers !!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

I shall Quote the problems he created and Linked the same to the Markets… They are FAR TOO MANY

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

The agenda behind all these was One and Only one… AMASS at Lower rates… Money Control Boards were used and are still being used to AID his Dirty games. A Big CahOOOOOOOOtism with Market makers and with the Moderators of the MMB board and we all know who those culprits are indeed. The IDs of PSS, SBRKJF and the whole lot of other Dirty Ids created was to avoid and kill all these discussions happening here – revealing the shameful activities of the cohort and to conceal the truth when they can MERRILY do thier game plan

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Daum was an easily Solvable problem. But, He did not want to solve it and rather used it to his advantage and conveniently shut all communication , correspondence, developments behind the court case issue, Created an artificial scenario of not able to bring back funds to Parent company. Kept all the subs Compartmentalised and kept all of them under some Managing company.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 5,400 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.