General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 5,400 total)
  • Author
    Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

If One carefully looks Brightcom will be under the Holdiong company – umbrella of We Endevor

Brightcom Group will be under a American Holding company of Ingress ventures

Eventually Who holds who? Where does all the Money goes??No body will know

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

All we are asking for:
    – Why can’t we get details of pledged shares. Don’t see any reasons why this can’t be shared, be it confidentiality or whatsoever

– Why do we still see Canara Bank debt as an open item on MCA. Can’t believe it takes 3 months to get this done and how come SBI loan repayment details were updated almost immediately?

– Why can’t we get the name and other details of the legal advisor? What is the reason to hide it?

– What does WIP mean for global audit? WIP could be interpreted as ‘they are trying to identify a suitable audit firm’ or ‘Audit is being performed’? If it is the latter why can’t we get the name of the auditor? We are in no hurry to see the audit report n okay to give it time till May.

– On 10/04/2018 an announcement was made that E&Y been appointed to internal audit as a step to on-board them as the statutory auditor. When I asked a question on one of the Conf calls in late 2018 or early 2019 as to why a firm like E&Y is taking so long to complete the work, SKR said it’s not there fault and the delay is due to the type of businesses BCG. After that we never heard anything on this matter.

http://brightcomgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/EY-as-Internal-Auditor-Final.pdf

We will only gain by making SKR own his commitments and delivering on them. Hence, I see no harm in taking action instead of just waiting for another quarter.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Initially he stated Brankruptsy and hammered the price
    In 2017 he stated Sansar was a problem. Once they sorted the selling he said the price will go up.
    When they finished selling, he procrastinated On Daum issue
    For Daum and reatilers, he showed Lollypop of WHITEOAK (2017) and he later he blamed the WO collapse on daum and kept the price lower down.
    Later , He stated Everest and he Gobbled all the shares of everest via Ugly Trade deals
    Later He created Big 4 Audit (2017/ early 18) – Never materialised( This was for WO )
    Later he created Line of Credit!!!!! Biggest Decoy!!!!!
    Then PO
    Then, equilavalent Global auditors and conglomeration
    Then the OAK drama
    And currently, wait untill May 2020 for Global Audited figures!!!!!

kpal

In other words, You are saying that its a game plan played y vested interests, So there should e no issue in tackling that, One then has to play according to the gallery, Defeat them at their own game, If there is one. Mid May 2020 is determined y taking end 31 St Mar 2020 ut then the latest disclosure does not state so & Need not as that has to e understood unless you are are ready to get 9 months period ending results which is not the case here.Deducing is not hallucination & If one wants to hallucinate, then no one can stop any. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

All a big con job.
    Dont worry the neck is already in the hands of top governement authorities. so if any thing is wrong, no one will be able to escape and end up being in jail for the rest of life and also in USA.
    If no concrete action happens by the end of CONF CALL, then i will announce the details of the officer here who has the complaint under investigation. U can all flood him with further complaints and we can all follow up in every way to get the justice.
    Let us hope that all is good and 30000 plus retail investors and their families dont face a financial disaster.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

He has planted all these ideas in all the retailers mind via his seeders that the Market doesn’t believe the numbers… Once again- An Artificially Created Problem .The Person who said that (PSS and SBKRJF in MMB Board) was also there on the board all 24/7. The same kind of philosophers who preach here on this board are also here 24/7. If One dosent believe the numbers, why invest in the company and why sit 24/7??!! There are 1000 of stocks and allied Investment vehicles around. Go there and ionvest. But, It is a Oxymoron … Seeders created the idea of it in the Markets. The sdame question was asked to to the CEO in one Conf call. The CEO angrily replied back cONDEMNING THE accusation of bloated figures!!!!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

See, thats the problem!!! Artificially created target date of May 2020??!!!!!!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Why not present the Global audited figures of 2019?????? If LINE OF CREDIT WAS approved and was on the way, then 2019 figures should be available. Why wait for Future Audits in progress?????????!!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Once again- see the Cobweb created by the CEO…. Daum, WhiteOak, Audit, LOC, … There will be One problem created… Give a Pseudo timeline… Between create another issue .. Inter Tangle it… Give further future reference date… Seed it amonst reatilers… make them FOOLS!!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@TAN151,
    We will only gain by making SKR own his commitments and delivering on them. Hence, I see no harm in taking action instead of just waiting for another quarter.
    I fully agree with you.
    It will be very foolish on our part to wait another quarter even if he promises any thing considering the past. If we go with our action and every thing is ok, then there is no reason to worry any way. At least we get tio the truth. See i initiated thing in June last year as i concluded that nothing will be done by the management. so my judgement has already proved correct.No one here cares for small investors. They are only interested in running it as a family business as per the whims and fancies of one person.
    SO GO FOR IT FRIENDS. HELP ME AND ALL THE SMALL 30000 SMALL INVESTORS AND THEIER FAMILIES. Take it as a service to them , as a service to the nation as a fight for truth and justice.
    I am already working on it at my level in the back ground.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

This has been the game plan through and through and through… whilst all the retailers were made Idiots, the CEO was merrily playing the Cahoooooooot game with M makers and garnered as much as possible in CORPORATE BODIES. Who the Corporate bodies are ??? Cahooters and self!!!Will you ever come to know of it?! Never will you…

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Please address all your complaints to
    Mr SANJAY MISHRA ,IRS
    DIRECTOR ENFORCEMENT

You should refer all your complaints in detail to
    Operations jurisdiction India
    Governing body Government of India
    Headquarters New Delhi, India
    Agency executives Sanjay Kumar Mishra, IRS,
    Director Enforcement Simanchala Dash, IRS,

Contact Us

Head Office:
    Enforcement Directorate
    6th Floor , Lok Nayak Bhawan
    Khan Market,
    New Delhi – 110 003

http://www.enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/index_home.html?p1=120161580985701539

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

X009:- I have all the data of the activites these thugs have performed so far.More tha happy to Join. I am from New Delhi. Will be happy to Join Hands

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

BG:- Kindly post all your correpondence to the ED and Vice versa so far. I have seen your posts regarding ED for more than 9 months. I have not seen any Follow Up action are any outcomes. Yopu stated that there will be outcome in 2 monts , some Nine months ago. You also stated that , you had very high conncetions with the ruling party. But, I havent seen any Net Result so far.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@LYCOSMANIAC.
    Dear,
    UR a wise man/ woman i suppose.
    U cant expect such things to be posted here.
    When U write in detail your complaint to
    Mr SANJAY MISHRA ,IRS
    DIRECTOR ENFORCEMENT
    U will give details of the company . it can all be correlated quickly to other issues .
    Many laughed at me when i made the complaint in June last year.Only i know how many filters it has crossed to reach this level.
    Go ahead . Do UR duty as a responsible citizen of India .

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

BG:- There is notthing secretive about it… Why cant One expect ?No One is doing an Under Cover opertation here. It will aid others as to how far the correspondence has been there. All you have done is posted your concerns and you on many occasions stated that you have progressed to a greater degree. If you have progressed towards greater degree, why do you want other s to go via the same pathway? And, If You wanyt others to go via the same pathway , Kindly present the data and evidence and progress of your allegation. This will be very help for us the retail investors…

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Friends basically SKR didnt follow corporate standards and we have to make sure he has to follow it. We cant wait for another quarter. What i realize from the electronic forums is that there are influencers who wanted us to sell and influencers who wanted us to wait for things to happen. Both are in a way to help someone whom we dont know(may be promoters, operators). Instead of getting influenced, we need to collectively think and decide our course of action. Meeting SKR in person would be the sensible way forward and professional way of dealing with this, while BG is following up with ED.

We as a shareholder are obligated to be informed of each and every information, we never heard anything in detail about the DAUM negotiation, what amount is being negotiated, what are the complications, why DAUM is not accepting. Same is the case with pledged shares, LOC, major investor. Investors jump in and invest only when the management is transparent, he has to notify positive as well as negative events to shareholders which will hep us making investment decisions.

This lack of information and transparency from management is helping influencers to influence the retail investors as we tend to believe the information provided by them.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

That is what i am already telling end point.
    Mr Sanjay Mishra. Director enforcement.
    On any legal point different solicitors may have different views and even judges may differ. same true for such complaints.
    I went through PMO. so it crossed through many hurdles and many ministries and top officers before ending at the desk of the top man.
    Since the complaint is now with ED it very unwise on any ones part to speculate on it and let people make all sorts of assumptions TILL IT IS CONCLUDED.
    One can understand that such issues are kept highly guarded by the ED. Most of the times they would work in the back ground doing there things and getting one plus one together.
    This will be my last response on this matter. I leave for others to act to protect themself and help others. If there is nothing wrong with the company’s affairs and that is what ED tells us even that will be highly helpful as they will tell that only after a very thorough investigation.That will help the investors to hold their shares and even others can then add with more confidence and that will stop kicking around of the stock by the operators under the total protection of the top guns of the … u know what i mean…
    Hence it is taking time i suppose…..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It is a good idea to meet SKR but i dont think U should expect any thing considering the past.
    so U should have multipronged strategy and use every thing in ur power like media of everry type , demonstration as perlaw, complaint to ED as suggested here etc etc..
    ALSO VOTING AGAINST the PO issue enmasse will help put pressure on the company even if the proposal gets through.
    Dont sit on UR hands as U have been for last 5 years.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@ Ly Investor:- He hasnt followed Cor Goverance for a Long period of time. I will also tell you this . This CEO is a Word Charmer. I will tell you what will be the end point of your hard core efforts in meeting up with is chap.He will Heart warmingly welcome you. He will Sweet Talk you. He will tell you 95% of job is done. He will also show paper works to you. He will add further problems, whilst you are there. He will ask you to give solutions from you and he will intermingle you in the conversation and problems. 2 hours later you will come with a Heart warming Soul warming smile, stating that he is such an approachable CEO and that you have never met any such Mahaan CEO in your life!!! He would also given you future dates and such and such will happen. But beleive me…. Nothing will happen. after 2 lonmg sweet hours of ytrying to get all clarification, he will make you feel as if all are fantastiv and its NEARLY there!!!! Ben there seen it … Felt it for 5 loooooong years. after 2 months following the conversation or after 1 year in this same forum, You will feel as if you have been made the Friend of Shrek by the CEO, whilst he has sucessfully done his gameplan. After talking to you (Sweettalk) for lovely 2 hours, the next minute he will turn up to his Match maker frind… Challagaya …. Chal… Teri Kaam lagataaar kar abhi!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 5,400 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.