General Discussion

Viewing 5 posts - 4,841 through 4,845 (of 4,845 total)
  • Author
    Manish
    Registered Boarder

It’s not about shareholders anymore….

Many of the shareholders are now LTI but when you draw big plans of acquisitions n Mergers or New division we need new resources we need good people… We need knowledge n Hands on Experience to prove the mettle in the markets …. These all are also equal stakeholders who stake their reputation when they do a tie up with BCG on every deal which is of utmost important for both to grow….

This makes sense only when you can execute smaller n than bigger n than make tall claims….But seldom do we see something of repute getting over satisfactorily other than the last quarter results which were definitely excellent…

But than now with this hard breakup management needs to be really cautious n bring value to stocks so new people are less sceptical n bring more long term value on table

All these points n that management perception n vision needs to be discussed in concall

https://t.me/+u48J23Di7Fg3NDE1

😊😊

Manish
    Registered Boarder

Quarterly result also come in a single line with no further detailing which group company has clocked what revenues which continent n which group is best

It’s like we are invested on mere #SARCASM no no truth as we see none nor on paper nor in reality…

☝☝

Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

My personal opinion – this break up looks favorable to BCG and it’s shareholders. In current global market where every company has revised their strategy and put a pause on mass hiring, in fact many start ups reduced their employee cost significantly in last few months.
    In this situation, strengthening back office through acquisition and spending 566 cr for that doesn’t look a wise call. Rather, they should take sub-contracting route or strengthening back office through partnership is wiser decision. And BCG is doing exactly the same. Also the deal looked costly to me at the time they made, so good that they came out of that. BCG is doing so well in last few quarters, so it’s time to handle financials carefully. In current global slowdown, they can acquire high revenue/profit growth company cheaper. So, I am personally happy with this breakup news. This is purely my personal view. Request my other old boarders to share their thought.

ved
    Registered Boarder

Why are we assuming that it was BCG which has cancelled the deal. Think from the perspective of Mediamint management. They were paid a considerable amount in shares of BCG at 120 Rs apiece. Now that the share has corrected by more than 60%, they may be developing cold feet. In Adtech business, there are very few body shops around, which can supply human resources for running and optimizing ad-campaigns. Big ones like Google and FB work with vendors all around the world for this need. So, If I was in MM’s management, I would prefer working for my company, where I know for sure that there is a big demand to fill, rather than betting on near future growth of BCG.

14+
    Manish
    Registered Boarder

The beauty of BCG now is we have to just wait n watch as every investor is now insignificant

Shareholding has increased manifold n price have depreciated due to reason of CG Complete opaqueness in communication to shareholders on issues at hand like SHP ACQUISITIONS PAST ISSUES it’s all playing on the price

What as small investors we look forward is just quarterly nos and as it appreciates we see it’s full benefits accruing but till then it’s just going thru the pain of holding like every other LONG TERM INVESTOR

The worst part is the free float on the market is so humongous that it will be truly out of the box financials to really see the prices soaring ….. It’s actually impossible ….

It will be a quarter to quarter affair

Prices will be really stable n within control of privileges few

SHP does give clear picture of what is the total promoter holding how much is under locked n how much is with FII n what..

Clear cut presentation huge float will make it extremely difficult to cross it’s previous resistance

AFFLE has a very low float n majority of stock is with promoters which shows the confidence

12+
Viewing 5 posts - 4,841 through 4,845 (of 4,845 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.