General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

My experience of more than 20 years on social media and company boards is that all boards are like that and have against and for people and infested by certain characters and even monitored by the companies.
    So we need to keep that in mind while interacting.
    Just a part of life like any other thing i suppose that we got to live with …..
    However i think the board is very well managed and the harmony has been maintained and will be maintained to keep it useful to BCG investors.

Logicalspeak

Regarding where company is standing as on today, and the value market makers/market may assign/determine majorly will be dicided after final closing of daum case and global audit publishing by the company and a reasonable dividend declaration after that. Till that stage company does and update within the year end result declaration, market will start looking at it.

Now, since the parent is in Indian shore (Hyderabad),and its children got separated unable to even even communicate each other properly and children , though May be having money and wealth in the respective country they live, they are unable to spend even for the treatment of the critically ailing parent in India. This blockage of navigation between the high seas separating the different countries, though modern and different kinds of quick navigation fecilities r well available between these countries, whether imposed deliberately or due to circumstances will be clear if above three aspect are eccomplished (daum case closure,big r auditing including consolidation and divident ). Without consolidation having any wealth or filth in different countries is equal to not existing the same and hence market so far did not recognise company and gave thumps down and therefore operators made it their free arena. Whether the books of the company are genuine and what those huge amount of advances/loans etc appearing in the consolidated books also will be known from big4 report.Whether that WIP will turn out to RIP, is the worry. HOPE THINGS WILL ALL HAPPILY END BY MAY 2020 AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY I WILL WAITE TILL THAT.

108bullguru

@LOGICALSPEAK
    Thanks for your message. My thoughts are the same.
    I had a big luagh from your WIP OR RIP idea.
    Means the same as Hero or zero.
    Market is pricing it for RIP at the moment
    or U can also say that BCG is a company at the moment that does not exist for the market.
    Will market be interested in having a look at it even later when the 3 big things U said happen?

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

The talk seems manipulative. Enough of this time giving to this Snail who has been galloping for long.

Time has come for him to be coursed and get our answers. Without a doubt we all should gather in Hyderabad along with the media and grill this guy and get our answers instantaneously.

This board also contains planted talkers who wants to influence and want us to give up our plan to visit BCG office and grill him and get a good footage for the media.

We should go and we all shall . This guy needs to be nailed down to get the information first hand.

CHALO HYDERABAD.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@SHOUMIK,
    WIsdom speaks.
    Enough said.

Shoumik

The game of deception has entered our forum through new participants and their modus operandi is same as their master.

I urge all of our retail friends to put forth your complaint to the govt authorities and let they be overwhelmed by the complaint they recieve regarding the BCG management and the fraud they are doing since so long.

This old guy deserves a Jail term in his last days. The company can be run by another capable person and there are many.

Let us show our strength and help the government catch hold of this fraudster.

Meeting him in person all of us together and proper coverage of the event will add to our case before the government and swift action can be expected by the government agency.

Cheers CHALO HYDERABAD .

Shoumik

When Harshad Mehta can be sent to jail for manipulation this guy is certainly a fit candidate as he has done no different.

Fraud is a fraud whether done by a insider or an outsider.

For his deep layering sin , what we want to see that he lands in a deep deep dark Prison.

CHALO HYDERABAD. A CALL TO ALL THE RETAIL INVESTORS OF BCG. TIME HAS COME TO SHOW OUR COLLECTIVE MIGHT.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Shoumik, there are plenty who just want to play the word game mere writing hatred language with no action. Please do come and get in touch for civil dharna, protest and demanding the forensic exmaination of accounts with relevant agencies and media backing up on 15th, or 17th Feb onwards. the distance is mere 10 mins from my office in Gachibowli, our couple of shareholders presence is enough to start the protest earlier the better. i am reachable at 9848189420, please do call me for the planned course of action. I am planning through newspaper as medium as well to highlight the BCG prospects.

Rgds
    XO – Hitesh

XO09
    Blocked User

@ As my supporters all retail investors, i can arrange accommodation to the least and can see what best i can do people coming from outside the city.

Rgds XO – Hitesh

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@Shoumik ,XO09 and all long term investors.
    My best wishes and prayers always with you in your search
    for truth and justice.
    Never ever hesitate to move forward to seek truth and justice. Nature and all its forces will support you and protect you when you work for a just cause.

Shoumik

We should all do whatever we can to block PO. All of you kindly Mention in your complaint to SEBI and Government how this fraudster is trying to eat away the new stock through allotment to his friends which was to be given to a world class investor as he had earlier mentioned.

Do all what you can to block the PO.
    THIS THIEF SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS MID DAY ROBBERY.

XO09
    Blocked User

@ BG, add me as well, I have rejected the PO offer as well no matter it will pass anyways we have given our consent. I am in full throtlle to fight from here my own way. Rgds XO.

Shoumik

Sounds really great. I will be tjerebis for sure and appeal to all rest to follow suit.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

@Shoumik you were the ardent supporter of BCG and its prospects, why this sudden change of mind.. nothing personal.. just a surprise to see you like this now..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@xo09

@shoumik

and all long term investors.
    APART from dissenting in the ballot and voting against the PO issue, u need to lodge an onjection a very strong one with the reasons to the exchanges to stop it.
    If that is what you want.
    I have voted against trhe PO issue.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Jacob Nizri or @FanofJacobNizri – if you still believe you are real JB, why dont you take a flight to Hyderabad, company’s headquarters and meet us “the shareholders” and explain everything which you are saying here, what say?
    when can we do a shareholder’s meeting.
    Please “NO” invites or agreements on here, if you got some substance, do send a notification to the exchange of this shareholders meeting, off course you are the President of BCG and can do it, if not then you are just a bug or a mole infesting our board.

Shoumik

I am a supporter of BCG and not the way and of functioning of the management and the way they are trying to rob all rest of the investors big and small.

The business is great and there is no doubt about its performance.

But this guy does not suit the business in which we have invested in for so long. His dark and untrustworthy way of working is beyond all the rational investors and time has come to dethrone him for good. We have given him enough time, not any more.

We are against skr and not out beloved company. The business segment itself is such a great one that this guy after committing so many mistake is growing well.

This does not go to the credit of skr. Any other guy could have done well or even better plus would have kept all the stake holders happy.

BCG needs to be freed from this man and his fraud way of working . Greed is the other name of this guy. Time to remove him from his dubious position and set BCG FREE.

Cheers

XO09
    Blocked User

@Aceforce Materstroke, thats what i call action with evidence and no more using online/electronic medium to fool investor’s. If one is real why don’t you just show up and i take the rest from there. Lets have a single meet with all shareholders and clear the clouds, doubts and meet the management with full throttle with the evidence.

Regards
    XO – Hitesh

Faster 2b Fury

I am for blocking the PO and will be sending my complaint against skr to sebi and government.
    Also will come and attend the protest at hyderabad along with our strong retail family.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Results is coming out this Friday.Hope to see some news alongside the results.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.