General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Here everything is hunky dory as far as numers are concerned & Markets are made to elieve other wise & this is played out. As far as fall of price till 2.40 is concerned, Initial venture capitalist who had funded took away their monies as soon as they came to know with regards to Daum. Stand alone numers we have to overlook as not a lot of usiness generated ut overseas numers are good for the present price. Investors who have invested down the ladder till 3 are the luckiest. Sad for those who have invested at high prices like 30,40,50.

marketking
    Registered Boarder

Cheers guys..countdown has started..lets hope for the best..be patient..mgt is aware of the urgency… Otherwise they could have released this news with results or later.. My hunch is many more news in next 2-3 months..SKR has committed numerous mistakes.. I feel finally, he is making genuine moves to correct the course.. Let’s not obstruct the same..

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

I would assume, the audit firm’s name would be EY as SKR had earlier said EY were helping in consolidating the subsidiaries.

It’s a very big news, to add credibility to what SKR has earlier said and EY’s association for Audit I would suppose will get thumbs up from the market.

Logicalspeak

It is now good for the company rather than investors, because, if thing are not falling in line by May 2020, that will be a dooms day for the company itself . INvestors never before in the history might have shown the aggressive mood like now happend here. The credit fully goes to this blog which is managed impartially and with honesty, through unscrupulous/operator elements infiltrated (most of us by now learly who r they, let us not name them). I think, had this forum started few years before and we could discuss like this keeping most of the filthyand unscrupulous at bay, we could have collecrivelly put pressure like this years back itself on the management. Had those things happened in earlier years management would have been compelled to settle daum long back with whatever way , It gives a small ray of hope and management may be indirectly acknowledging the agitation here by updating on Sunday night. Let us not be satisfied with this, because this is only regarding appointment and we have to keep the pressure contineuslypres on the management for compelling them to publish the full and consolidated audited result of March 2020 , by middle of MAy 2020 positively . Otherwise we should plan all the agitation discussed here in a democratic way,including legal recourse.

marketking
    Registered Boarder

@bg,admin,logical,xo, platinum, kpal,aceforce:

First of all thank you admin for creating & managing this forum effectively against all odds.

As things are slowly but steadily progressing-I think we shall approach some renowned legal adviser as well to draft the future course of actions in case SKR dilly-dally & drag his foot again..We should be crystal clear about the future action plan..with legal advisor, we can effectively plan to get clarification s from BCG,SEBI,ED etc.. We all will contribute to the same.. Any thoughts… ?

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Good to see some updates given by the management. I sent an email to the investor relations this evening. Below is the matter.

If you think these questions are valid and we need get confirmation, do consider sending an email from your end as well. That way we can give some direction to the updates SKR will provide in the upcoming call.

To,
    Suresh Kumar Reddy,

Mr. K. Rajesh, Investor Relationship Officer

Mr. M. Manohar, Company Secretary

As one of the shareholders I seek your confirmation or response on the below points.

Repayment of Bank Loans:
    1. Why the Canara Bank loan closure is not updated on MCA? Are you planning to do it? If yes, by when?

2. You have been conveniently not providing any details on the pledged shares since May 2019. How many shares were pledged with these 3 banks and how many were released? What are the remaining pledged shares for and when will those be released?

3. Why the notification given by Axis Bank about sale of properties was not informed to the shareholders?

Preferential Issue:
    1. Why are you raising only 30 odd crore rupees?
    2. What are the other financial obligations that you need this money for and why those details are not provided to us?
    3. What was your criteria in selecting these 3 parties to issue the shares?

Restructuring of subsidiaries:
    1. Name of the legal advisor?
    2. Name of the audit firm performing global audit and what is the date of completion?
    3. Have you identified the party who will finance us based on receivables?

Daum Settlement:
    1. What is agreed settlement amount? And details of repayment plan and where will we get that money from?
    2. On what date the agreement copy was sent for Daum‘ review and what is the deadline given to them to respond?

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Notification in BSE..

Audit firm from US has been confirmed and will be announced on 11th..

Guess it will be EY as they are already involved with BCG in terms of org restructuring..

First step done and they have a long and arduous task ahead in terms of auditing the whole spider web.. cheers

108bullguru

@LOGICALSPEAK,TANV151,Sobha,Shoumik,XO09,And all the long suffering long term investors of BCG,
    Just to let you know i have been very aggressive withmy follow up with my complaint last week and put in two insatnt reminders and one concern re how this PO at is being offered to mates at 10 against BV of 70 and near 10 EPS and how the stock is intentionally hammered which is hard to prove legally as it has happened through financial intermediaries. REMEMEBER THE WAY SYSTEM WORKS, NO SOONER I ADD INFO OR PUT A REMINDER , MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT THAT HAVE TO ACTION ON IT IS 48 HOURS.
    So dont be fooled by lollipons. we want solid action and outcomes with clear objectives and achievements and als need to know what is happening and their status as all these things are materially important to the market.My humble request to you is to VITE AGAINST PO ISSUE AND SEND COMPAINTS OBJECTIONS T BSE,NSE,SEBI AGAINST PO ISSUE. WHY cant the company get 30 crores of small sum as loan rather than dilluting the equity for pea nuts by issuing shrea to mates for pea nuts.
    We need 2 go with this objective ifthings are wrong and serious irregularitites committed then those responsible must face the law of the mald immediately. If nothing is wrong then management must work to clear every thing and make share achive its fair market price of 500-900. It is the responsibility of management to work and create shareholders value. In most developed countries managements are paid BONUSES ON T performance of the company shares on thje stokck market.

Work to unite the retail holders must continue and we should have a set of querstions and if after the conf call we are not satisfied we must go with our agreed plan of action.I have already given the details of the ED here to put complaint.Dont fool yourself that system does not work.It does. It is already working. You union and reminders to ED last week worked.You think all this is happening for nothing.

Shoumik

If Ernest and Young are auditing the bigger news is not that they are auditing the bigger news is

Firstly, SKR AND THE MANAGEMENT HAS THE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR DISPLAYED NUMBERS UP UNTIL NOW AND THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW THEIR BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS TO SUCH ESTEEMED WORLD RENOWNED AUDITORS.

Secondly, SINCE E&Y HAVE BEEN AUDITING BCG SINCE THE START OF THE YEAR THEY FOUND NOTHING OBJECTIONABLE WITH THE BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS OF BCG AND MUST HAVE GIVEN THE COMPANY MANAGEMENT A OKAY SIGNAL TO PARTNER WITH BCG AS THEIR AUDITOR.

Hence the board meeting to pass Resolution to formally accept them as their Big 4 auditor AFTER THEIR ALL OK GREEN SIGNAL .

THEREFORE THE BEST NEWS HERE IS THAT

ALL THE FIGURES GIVEN OUT BY THE COMPANY ARE TRUE AND NOT COOKED UP AS IS BEING SPECULATED BY THE MARKET..

Cheers.

Logicalspeak

If money control bored was like this board ,whatever discussion going on here would have taken place there since six years back or so and the same would have compelled management to do business in transparent way from so many years back. That is the reason of employing all the filthy in money control board by the obvious parties (operation hand in gloove with ……) for blocking serious discussion as any body who is having an iota of self respect will hesitate to look towards that side.

kpal

Lolipop will e followed y nice pudding, Thereafter nice steak will also e served. Wait for it, The D month is Mid nay 2020. No need for ED, Etc. One of the forum memer has sent a nice email to the company asking for all the details & I am quite sure company will reply to him. Request him to pulish it here as soon as he gets a reply so that everyone here will get to know. rightcom tha, rightcom hai aur rightcom hamesha right rahega. Cheers !!!

Anand Sharma

As per investor update:_Global Audit is in process or WIP and as per latest announcement on BSE, Auditor will be appointed , than who is current auditor for global audit????

kpal

Good question, It will get answered y tomorrow. Latest disclosure clearly indicates that the company management has no hesitation to appoint one as they know that they have not fudged their ooks of accounts. Ernst & Young doing it means, Everything clear like crystal water will e furnished. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Remember investors a stock does not go up because some writes in its favour on a board and also a stock does not go down because some one writes against stock or its management.Just an individual does not make the market most of the times.
    So calm down and dont be stressed.
    You can always counter the argument with facts RATHER THAN ATTACKING THE PERSON.

Shiva73

Inspite of this news someone unloading at this price amazing

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Market is saying appointment of an auditor from USA does not mean numbers are correct and receivables will come home. Market wants to see the audited numbers and global audit that all the numbers over years are correct. and then LOC come through.Once it happens market will cheer it up with both hands.
    There is big trust deficit. Such updates from management market considers as good for the garbage bin.

Dont get me wrong. I am not selling a single share.
    I just try to be objective and say the truth as it is.

kpal

No offence meant. The moot point is why to ask to load up & Why uy 96k when one knows all the facts. Strangely strange contradiction. I rest my case. I once again repeat with the latest disclosure its loud & Clear, Unless one does not want to hear, The ooks of accounts will e audited y one of the ig 4 auditor, U.S.A. & That is what we all wanted. So here is is, Come May 2020 everything will e put to rest,A small interim dividend will also follow suit. No one can stop our company now, Come what may. Cheers !!!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Umrao jaan ka dialogue yaad aa gaya.
    Kaun lollipop kaisi ice cream.
    IS company kay counter pay hazaron kharid dar aayay aur rotay bilakhatay bhookhay chaley gayey.
    Kaun sikander.Umrao kay kothey per …..
    Have fun. Market wants hard numbers approved with the seal of audotirs GLOBAL ….
    Cheers

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Bullguru – Please read this as a warning. Kindly stop using statements highlighted with CAPS and bold letters. You have already expressed your views on recent development and the point would now have been understood by everyone. Please refrain from posting the same things multiple times in different format as it diverts the focus from the real development.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@bullguru, @admin… Can’t understand why Mr Bullguru seems to be beating the drum, again and again and again about what he has said and opined earlier.of the 4500 odd posts, I suspect, 2500 may be this one person’s post and that too, about the same topic, in various topics. It dosent help anyone in anyway, except for seeing the same dolldrum, dayin and day out.There was a news that was let out yesterday and today, by the company. This shows the progress the company is making and revealing to the market.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.