General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Conpiled all the questions which has been posted. Kindly make sure all are included.

@Admin
    Can u make arraangements that it reaches the Managements hand please

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

It’s better at least to send the email than sitting quiet.

Lately, I have found guru Ji not posting on the forum..
    Being a long term shareholder, I can understand the pain of BG and being a mature investor I even agree more on his approach of complaining to relevant authorities and demand for right treatment.

If I am TRAPPED…Of course I would NEVER want the others to get TRAPPED.
    Let the game be stopped here itself..instead we the TRAPPED people keep on accumulating more and more..

IF it rises and report factual numbers it’s in best interest of all..if our complaints or request can speed up the things..it’s even better..if it’s fraud let is stop here..so further not many ppl are ruined.

So let’s stop judging the book by its cover…and let’s stop shooting the messenger.

Best wishes.

Logicalspeak

@LI & @ platinum,
    Kindly see, whether below mentioned matters also can be included,
    1. IN SHP of Dec19, there is a holding by banks of about 6.55 lakh share which was not existing in SHP of sep19. Whether this is due to attachment by axis bank in the process of their recovery. Other wise what is that and which bank has newly entered in BCG.

2. In previous one concall SKR has said if I remember correct,that the company has tied up for the collection of receivable with a third party merchant banker based in New York. This was one year back if I remember correct. From this it appears, they are not recieving the collection directly for few years due to daum, but routing it through a third party marchant banker based in NY. This I thought at that time ,may be for not showing sufficient cash bank balance due to fear of daum put their hand hold on that court execution order. It was appearing from that concall discussion by SKR that, they might be keeping the recieved money with said merchant banker and taking whatever required for running business only from that and balance might be lying with marchant banker and shown as recievable as per my presumption. Clarity can be requested on this routing the recievable through a merchant banker, as was informed in one of the earlier concall, if I remember correct.This matter may please be seen for inclusion in the proposed letter by properly compressing it to make it precise. I have explained eloberately here for the information of all and for correcting .

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Hi Mr. XXX

Thanks for the encouraging words.

We will make sure this conference call will last for two hours as requested.

The date of the call this quarter may be a bit late due to my travel plans, however.

We will try and answer all the questions raised.

Kindly inform your group about this.

Regards,
    Suresh Reddy

########got above reply from Mr Reddy’s email.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Thanks srd..now we can expect more clarity from the company. Ultimately share price is what we are interested in , we should also ask him about it, if he says its beyond his control, we should investigate it ourselves. One of our colleagues in the forum had suggested a consultant for the same, I feel we should go ahead collectively on the same. Needless to say this will be after the concall and meeting with SKR if required.

Shiva73

Mr Reddy playing dual game.at one hand he is pinching the child and other hand he is trying to satisfy the child this is happening during this period we do not know how long it will take

Jays
    Registered Boarder

In one of the earlier concalls, SKR had told that he is aware of manipulation of share price and they tried to complain and get to the bottom but could not..! And the regular speech of price is not in his control..
    If he was so serious about finding out – we should propose to SKR to file complaint to SEBI and us ( retailers ) can help him.. all or quite a lot of investors can sign this complaint..
    Will interesting to hear SKR’s response to this..

Can this agenda be added into the call? Help SKR to help ourselves..!!

kpal

Read # 4834, y satyamite. Makes a lot of sense.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Guys could you add this question to the list:

The company had conducted an internal audit by E&Y during the time when whiteoak was considering a loan of USD 150 million. Has E&Y completed the internal audit and does the company plan to publish the same?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Congratulations on the Team efforts.@LI @LM,@Xo,@admin, and @others.Special thanks to @kpal

I also appreciate,the patience and solidarity,shown by all of us.

This is a professional and Official way- both to congratulate the management which inspires the management for all the good work being done.At the same time, passing our grief and asking for more clarity.

Especially, at the cusp of the events happening.

Logicalspeak

From ur above post, u have given the impression that u have given the complaint during the beginning of June ’19 as can be inferred .Company gave update on 14 June ’19. From the above it evidently appearing, that company was under compulsion and gave June 14, 2019 update due to ur complaint. Therefore, it is very importent to the investors to approach individually or collectively to the appropriate authorities if no concrete progress is made by management by May 2020,as by then it will be almost one year from the company’s own update stating the time line as 3 to 4 months, but nothing happened so far even after about elapsing an year (in all likelyhood any body can think that company gave the update under compelsion if ur complaint is real one).

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I received the below email as a response to my email this morning.

‘Thank you for your email, we truly appreciate it.

We have noted down all your questions which will be answered in Q3 FY20 conference call.

Further to the shareholders’ request, we have scheduled for a 2 hour conference call this quarter wherein, we can have enough time to discuss in detail.

Regards,
    Manohar

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

well done Tanv151. Kudos

kpal

I am a simpleton & One among the lot here who has invested, So no need to make me special, At the same time, I think great things can e achieved thru simple professional approach & Processes, Whats happening here is investors are reacting emotionally, Whereas need of the hour is utmost patience & I repeat our patience will e rewarded in times to come & Our time has come. Also do not think that I do not feel the pain of investors who unfortunately got trapped at higher levels. I do. Similarly we have to understand the pain of the promoter & Support him throughout. I am sure he will not let us down. Cheers !!!

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

Thanks everyone for sorting this out.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Glad the management start replying to the email… Now can feel the management also start caring about the pain of investor…

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Good team work, apart from our mail i assume the silent company insider in our group is constantly feeding our comments to the management which also might have resulted in the communication. Whatever it may be atleast the two hour concall is agreed which is good for us.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Also SKR has mentioned that the Q3 concall will be delayed due to his travel plans, i assume he is buying time to sort out few things before the concall to cool down things during the concall. Hoping to see some major investor update before concall.

Having said the aboive its frustrating to see lower ckt daily, hope everything is fine and nothing is wrong which we investors are not able to see and the sellers are sensing.

Still not able to digest, how BCG can go into lower ckt with all right plans and announcements.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Good Catch LI, yes its sad to see the stock languishing at rock bottom when markets are at an all time high..Hopefully apna time aayega…when only god knows.

VALUEBUYER001

The dark clouds hiding ⛅ sunlight will vanish in a week hopefully

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.