General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 5,396 total)
  • Author
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Looks like there’s an informal agreement of Axis Loan settlement, hence BCG has sent a proposal to Axis, they have mentioned that they have already consulted Axis Officials. Hopefully will now close quickly. I hope the majority of the pledged% is with Axis only.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

You are right @sateanna. They wouldn’t send such notification to the market without having orally agreed on a particular amount for the closure of this loan. Good thing is, unlike nationalised banks, private banks will have a quicker turn around time to respond to such high value matters. Therefore, we should see this sorted soon.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Next analyst meet on September 14 to 17

7+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Good sign.. Will it be safe to assume LOC will be through before that ??

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hi Heisenberg Ji nowadays the sad fact is brokers have started giving tips for short term gain of few rupees to earn more brokerage and concerted most investors as traders .most people do not understand long term investing at all

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry * converted not concerted

Logan
    Registered Boarder

No one should buy or sell shares based on what others say. Everyone should do their own research before buying any share. If someone can’t do any research then he/she should go buy mutual funds.

There’s no shortcut to success, only hardwork and facts will lead us to success.

I’m sharing my opinions here and it should never be taken for buy or sell calls.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Can i please request you to stop responding to moneycontrol messages in this forum. I assume most of the members in this forum dont visit MC forum.

3+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

I understand long term investors’ suffering and I will not talk about them because they have the right to criticize the management and the CEO. They highlight few important points and it’s good to know about those points. They’ll always have my support.

But what I can’t stand is random people who are more traders than investors who don’t even know about the company and fundamentals talking as if they know everything.

1+
    myainvest
    Registered Boarder

Hey Logan, someone said there that you are SKR : ). Nation wants to know, are you CEO in disguise here : ) ?

3+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@myainvest, I can’t be SKR because my age is half his age and in terms of knowledge you can compare my writing with his, I don’t even have half the knowledge he has.

I respect him and appreciate his honesty, in conference calls few people accuse him of weird things but still he answers them patiently.

4+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

@logan agree with your comments on SKR. He has the guts to conduct a conference call even though he knows he has a lot to answer. Appreciate his honesty and patience. I have attended many conference calls of other companies where the CEO gets frustrated with some repeated questions, SKR has shown great patience in answering the most stupid question.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

2020 has been a bad year for almost everyone. I wish 2020 becomes the launching pad year for BCG which will make 2020 a good year for all BCG investors.

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Any idea whether BCG can capitalise on IPL series starting next month. I assume the new IPL sponsor will try to more online ads to target the young audience to play the online game.

3+
    myainvest
    Registered Boarder

Logan, I knew you are not SRK. I only meant it as a joke. People can be so silly sometimes, that they will even say Trump or Mr.Modi will come in disguise to MMB/this forum.

Like it or not, one quality which I’d observed with BCG CEO is, he never missed/stopped a single conference call in the past 5+ years, atleast since I started my investment here. Never see that so much in market with many companies.

Even when there were bigger issues with lot of uncertainties in the past, he never stopped meeting investors. Whether investors were convinced with his explanations or not is a different thing. But he continued it and still doing it!!

Ian Biden
    Registered Boarder

Dear lrtr, indeed BCG will turn out to be the silver lining on the dark cloud of 2020.

Ian Biden
    Registered Boarder

Dear Myainvest, almost all the folks talking bad about Suresh will be the same folks singing praises about how cleverly and patiently he handled the issues the company was plagued with once they know what was really going on behind the scenes. And that day isn’t too far off I guess

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Someone is selling last few days huge quantity it may be oak last leg of selling happening.

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Would suggest to ignore on what’s said on MMB, you know a lot about company, so can write technical/ research papers or may be analyst report on business BCG is doing.

2+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @Logan, Your views in this forum have been very helpful in understanding BCG’s business. Please ignore MC comments, I am sure MC forum is full of losers whose only aim is to stop others from gaining. This is the case not only in BCG but in the MC forum of other stocks too. One example is Tanla where many boarders were saying it is a useless stock, management is useless they dont take care of investors but today it is valued at a different level.
    I have stopped visiting MC after this forum was created.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 5,396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.