General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,701 through 1,720 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

They have given it as final extension for 22 by NCLT. Might expect some reprieve that day fingers crossed.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Is it final date? Rsthi_b

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The previous interim order mentioned the words “finally extended”.

Attachments:
    1. Doc079229_002.pdf
    2+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Not sure even if Axis accepts the repayment plan whether BCG will update the exchanges. SKR has been updating exchanges only if the event/issue is successfully resolved/implemented, recent event being the appointment of director. There was no hint about the new director even in the conf call, it was only informed only he officially joined.So only when the repayment is done and the pledged shares are released we might get to know.
    Similarly Axis/Daum/LOC will be informed to exchanges only when it is completed successfully

10+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

31 lakhs share delivered in BSE today.

Only the person/institution with insider information can buy so much.

Hope we may get good news tomorrow.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.rags.to.riches in my view, SKR making announcement on new BOD only after he officially joined was fine as this was a surprise step that no one had expected. Having said that, on the ongoing issues all of us have been waiting to hear from the company and honestly they need to provide timely updates. Axis accepting the proposal or not doesn’t matter when it comes to communication. They need to be giving timely updates. Unfortunately, we are again at the mercy of NCLT website to get updates on Axis loan closure unless we hear something from the company later in the day. SKR needs to understand that he is the captain of this ship and take all the decision that is in the best interest of the company but do it in a way that is appreciated by all the investors by proving updates on the decisions, without waiting for the quarterly conf call. Example Daum being put on hold is absolutely fine by me as he knows the business best from his position but I would have appreciated him communicating to the investor community earlier on change of plan.

7+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Market is in deep red. But,Today 87% percentage of the shares delivered.around 46 lakh shares delivered in both exchanges..
    Very good sign..
    I want to see shareholding pattern after this September.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Scrip is suppressing we really do not know who are doing this and the purpose.inspite of good things happening and solving problems one by one share going down.retailers getting frustrated day by day.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Yes Sir, share are purely in operator controls. If you see the chart the price is controlled by just 500 to 1000 shares, for instance

1) Buy is given 7.10 and Sell at 7.09 but volume is few hundred to few thousands.

This keeps the price in control, seeing this retail investors are getting frustrated and shedding their shares, which is accumulated by the operators. Later they create fake movement, now for instance

1) Sell is 7.50 and Buy 7.50
    Volume increases to some extent.

Then the retail investors see some movement and they join the movement increasing the price. Here the operators book profit and they exit,

Then again they start creating the fake movement downwards again all the retail investor in panic start selling,and operators start accumulating.

The cycle is repeating.

Who the operator is God knows.

way to control is

1)more and more Firm minded long term investors should enter.

2)else some institutions Who can hold shares for longer period should enter.

3)BCG should buy back shares.

Though the BCG has the best fundamentals, it has been trapped under operators.

We can see in MC how active operators are, there name looks like it is coded, I am sorry to say but BCG has become victim for them.

We Retail operators can’t do anything other than keeping the shares for longer period with patience till any institutional action take place.

Else we all investor should form a group and should start buying when ever they try to reduce the price by stopping the accumulation.

But retail investor can’t do that due to limited resource under his disposal.

Kindly correct and guide me if I am wrong in any way.

6+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

No good news can take the price high unless more and more long term investors enter.

If you solve one issue the operators try to project other issue, if you solve all the problem they start with Consolidation of subsidiaries, if you solve that they come to Audit part of Balance sheet, if you solve that they will come to Dividend.

They will never stop the fake movement of panic and greed, and making accumulation and distribution.

4+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Today around 31 lakhs share is bought in BSE, I will be happy if some long term investor has bought it.

If it is operator again it will be really frustrating.

4+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Without meaning to ruffle any feathers, would any forum member like to hazard a guess or reasoning on the stock movement, volume and price action in the market? What calamity has befallen BCG for this situation to arise in our markets? I am puzzled by this irrational and frustrating state of affairs.

6+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Absolutely.. When all adtech stocks are doing soo well in this kind of market.. What’s stopping bcg to move on??..heights of???

3+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Second wave of corona has started in Europe and moving to other countries and can expect similar lockdowns happening.. Its Time to close all pending dramas…

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@odysee, I think everyone is getting frustrated waiting for Axis to get over. There are too many shares with retailers which makes it easy for operators to do their manipulation. The best way to address this is by bringing in a stable investor or buying back shares.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@odysee, BCG price movements are frankly beyond anyone. There is no logic & reasoning. But no amount of good news, closure of issues, results etc are helping in the price movement. The price started falling after Daum issue similarly it may go up only after the issue is solved along with the LOC on hand. Also need some FII/DII investment in the company, so that the market realizes the potential of BCG. SKR is working on all this, as usual we have to wait wait wait….Its becoming impossible to judge the time frames also.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

I think it’s all same guys, operator-gang[everyone knows who they are] may be buying and selling & controling price at will. Today almost 6 million traded. I believe oak holding is getting distributed. Very frustrating 🙁 Observing this for the last 6 years. Not sure what’s their agenda? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to them if they let the price to appriciate? 10x 20x. BCG deserves it.

Are there any conflicts of interest between promoters & operator-gang? Why do they play in pennies? It’s beyond any reasoning… 🙁

They almost own 15-20%. Not sure if they wants to distribute or hold? Several questions comes to every1’s mind. Not sure if they are intermediaries or genuine investors? If genuine then why to suppress? If intermediaries then on who’s behalf?

SKR should bring their representative as board of director. At the end we all want BCG to reach its true valuations… win-win for evry1. Sick of this pathetic play.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

This is my personal view of what’s happening with this scrip.

The gang is very powerful and opportunist. They first showed up on SHP around the time when one of the US entities filed bankruptcy. Ever since they have been increasing their stakes every quarter. Every single time we saw some momentum in the share price, the gang did the trick of bulk trade, only to create panic and increase the supply indirectly. They did by simply moving their shares between accounts.

They kept grabbing shares sold by big and small investors, including Everest’s shares. I strongly believe even shares that were sold by Oak are grabbed by the same gang. It will not show directly on their name immediately; this quarter they will show it against the name of ‘clearing agents’ and then eventually will be moved to their accounts.

Below are questions that arise on the back of these things:

1 – If you were the CEO of a company and someone or a firm is trying increase their stakes continuously to even surpass even CEO’s stake, would you at least not try to understand the rational?

2 – If they are showing so much interest (if genuine) why didn’t we offer the PO to them? Coz they definitely have money with interest in the scrip?

3 – Why not questioning constant movement of shares from one account to another and most importantly the timing of this move? When questioned on one of the calls, SKR simply said they are allowed to do it and he can’t do much. He showed no interest, why?

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

And we are still waiting to hear from SKR on the below. Focusing on business shouldn’t mean he doesn’t keep the investor community informed. I am not sure about everyone but sure most of the investors are frustrated with his selective and secretive communication style.

1 – Axis loan – it’s been more than a week and some people are mocking the reason he provided for they delay. Can they be blamed? May be, but person who gave this chance should be blamed too.

2 – Can the company not provide some updates on the recently concluded analyst meet?

3 – We all agreed SKR took a conservative approach when he mentioned 4 months time for securing LOC, but what’s the realistic timeframe?

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Uneccessary panic is being created in the MC forum saying that LOC is stopped.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,701 through 1,720 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.