BSE ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS IT FOLKS. LAST CHANCE TO LOAD UP .

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001

dear 108 BG,we are india,he takes pi@ 10 will buyback @2000 no chance I had bitter experience i Integrated eterprises buyback.@20 when.market.price was 40 similarly sterlite buybak at 100 when.year high was 1300 both buyback were without my (shareholder) consent cheated

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

They cant buy back if U dont sell. U object in writing to the compan ygiving reasons and then to stock exchange and ask for UR price. If they dont U go to court. Her there are amny holders with deep pockets and having millions of shares each. They wont sell and take it to the exchanges and then the courts.
    The examples that i have given and i have read arte from Indfia OK. One was Cadbury i think and there was another one. Go google it.
    people talking of delisitng, i see listing in NYSE IN 2 YEARS

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Friends couple of days of upper circuit and we have started dreaming about valuations USD 20, NYSE listing. We pretty well know how this stock behaves. i would request everyone to wait till the stock crosses 10 to make sure this is a real rally and for the notification from management about daum closure to think about valuations and NYSE listings.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Others are as entitled to their views as you are.
    There are different ways
    to look at same thing.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Some investors may have a very short term view of this stock.Remememeber this stock has a history of hitting 3 and then hitting 150 few times when BV was 20 and eps 4. Why cant it now hit 300-400 in a strong up move when EPS IS 10 and BV 70. Just think about it..
    All possibilities, No certainties in the markets

VALUEBUYER001

Dear 108 BG this year eps likely to be 12 with lycos coming back

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@VALUEBUYER001,
    Thanks dear for reminding me.
    Who would have thought that AFFLE from 750 will move to 1800 or so ,so so quickly and may even cross 5000 in another 3-5 years.
    There are numerous examples.
    If BCG heals as planned then it is already worth 1500 or so.
    Things can move fast. ALL depends upon what comes out from the management side in terms of delivery and what it wants to do with its assets.
    Evry thing that human beings created on this earth was first a dream only.
    BCG is not a dream. 12 EPS withLycos combined and 70 BV and sunshine industry with operations in nearly 20 countries is already a reality.
    Bring it on SKR.
    Small shareholders have been waiting for too too long and trusted you a lot by taking you on your word.

Srini

Looks like the steam is running out for the stock. Rather than nudging announcement in terms of investor updates, company should focus on showing concrete progress in terms of auditing of subsidiaries by big 4 audit firm, generating consistent revenue and profit growth for the share price to move and the non believers to stop selling at depressed valuations. What else could explain people offloading shares in huge volumes when there is investor coming in almost twice the current market price. Market ideally should have factored that price in and settled around 9-10 if people are rational. But it appears that investors are not ready to trust the management. So, o ly way theinvestor confidence could be restored is through regular updates on the business and follow that through by actually showing the results

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

WHY COMPANY NOT GIVING FULL INFORMATION AND HIDING.How long it will keep doing
    The disclosure is incomplete and is making fool of the markets again.
    Why company does not realize that it is a public limited compnay and disclosueress have to be full and complete.
    Some questions re INCOMPLETRE DISCLOSURES.
    Why the amount of Daum settlemement is not disclosed.
    2. why payment schedule of Daum settlemeent is not disclosed.
    Are they waiting for the agreemenet to be signed.
    Why the name of legal advisors not disclosed.]
    Why the name of the auditors doing global audit not disclosed.
    5. why time lines not givem.
    6. why timelines keep on getting extended and not being held to.
    7. There are so many questions to which we dont get answers as shareholders or are promised answers to be provided later on .
    But that never ever happens.
    Same applies to sale of shares and pledged shares.
    U can keep on adding.
    Some one got to tell the management it is not a street corner pan shop owned by local business man and run as a family business.
    BCG is a public listed company with operations in 20 or so countries with 2500 crores plus turnover and has around 30000 small retail investors.
    We need and we want answers on all those issues.
    It is the responsibility of the BCG management to do so.
    You know what happened with PO announcement and how there was hardly any information.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

This is probably a way to stop shareholder fury before the con-call.The presentation just carried bullet points without figures or timelines. Looks like it will take longer than expected to close out pending issues. First our assumption was March 2020, now looks like June 2020.

Gchittu

Dear sateanna, i am watching since january 2018, the decisions are very slow………i think it may take longer beyond 2021………that to it may reach book value ……we are lucky to see that……..seriousness not seen in SKR…….we hope for the best……

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think whatever is being written here about the company and its future or the price projections here
    is doen considering that compan ydelivers on all the promises and sticks to time lines
    and also that the numbers as announced in the public domain are true or better.
    That is the prime reason that operators are still able to kick around the stock price at their whims as public participation is not there.
    Once all the desired things come in open and SKR comes out in the open on TV channels and talks to the market an faces the market and the analysts then the real healing about price discovery will happen.
    So words must be followed by action.
    One can safely assume that TOP governement agencies are also working in the back ground for months to ensure that things happen sooner rather than later and as per the set and acceptable standards.
    I am sure management understands that as they are the ones to gain the most on fair stock price discovery.

Shoumik

Good evening friends.

A lot of discussion has happened over these few days regarding the disclosure which has come out recently . The disclosures carries bullet point regarding quite a few aspects on which the company’s management is working on with various other agencies like legal advisor , global audit , Daum settlement and so on.

The important point here is

TILL NOW WE HAVE ONLY HEARD SKR TALK ON THESE IN TOPICS
    IN THE CONFERENCE CALLS. HIS TALK THERE HAVE NO BINDING FOR THE COMPANY AND DOES NOT CARRY ANY RELEVANCE ESPECIALLY WITH THE IMAGE THE MANAGEMENT CARRIES. SKR IS NO RATAN TATA FOR THE WHOLE MARKET TO BELIEVE HIS WORDS.

BUT BUT BUT TALK IS TALK FOR GUYS BIG ANG SMALL , GIVING OUT INFORMATION TO THE FELLOW INVESTORS IN BLACK AND WHITE THROUGH THE STOCK EXCHANGES HAS IMMENSE RELEVANCE.

THIS COMING OUT AND GIVING AND CONFIRMING ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN THE COMPANY TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE AND THROUGH THE STOCK EXCHANGES TO US THE INVESTORS IS LIKE A patthar ki lakir OF THINGS WHICH ARE SURELY SURELY HAPPENING AND NOT MERE HOLLOW TALK.

NOW FINER DETAILS ON EACH ONE OF THE BULLET POINTS IS IMPORTANT AS WELL BUT NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE BULLET POINT CONFIRMATION GIVEN OUT BY THE COMPANY.

SO ALL WHAT SKR HAS CONFIRMED IN THE STOCK EXCHANGE DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN , WILL HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE.

YOUR OTHER FINER CLARIFICATIONS WILL COME OUT IN DUE COURSE OF TIME. WAIT FOR THOSE AS WELL.

WHAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IS NO SMALL THING AND NOW ONE WHO HAD SOME APPREHENSION’S SHOULD FEEL CONFIDENT TO INVEST FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE.

CHEERS LONG LIVE BRIGHTCOM.

VALUEBUYER001

Thanks Shoumik ji for your information but SKR has to keep a timeframe for bringing announcement into actions.let us hope for the best this time

Logicalspeak

Daum settlement amount and payment schedule agreed by both parties, is the content of the update with respect to daum.Also updated that final agreement sent for review. What does it mean. It means the company has tied up for the fund and its visibility according to the payment schedule which has been updated as agreed by both parties. The payment schedule with out any doubt, must be with a payment time line which is agreed by both parties.That means the time line is already known to both parties. When that is the case, what is the point in hiding that time line and amounr in the update. This agreed timeline is also evident from the fact that the update states that final agreement has been sent for review. Without time line no agreement can be made as time is the essence of any agreement.Any way after bankruptcy declaration of a US subsidiary years have passed with many hundreds crores of ruppees of declared net profit subsequently. Even otherwise company from the beginning had stated that, they had kept provision of 16 million dollars for balance payment to daum (which used to be around 107 crore or so ruppees and were appearing in the consolidated balance sheet in earlier years). So with the subsequent net profit after the buankriptancy declaration coupled with the mobilisation of earlier provision , company may be in a position to fulfill to the updated payment schedule stated as agreed by both parties. Therefore LOC/debt financing may not be requiring at all for the daum settlement at this stage.If at all required LOC the same may be required for scaling up the business by capturing larger market share and for venturing in to new areas like AI/MI Tec. Even forgetting all the earlier profit and provisions whatsoever,the agreed amount can be paid in four to six equal instalments per quarter beginning from Dec 2019 quarter from those respective quarter net profit (consolidated). Any way the company must have tied up the fund for settlement with a definit timeline which is agreed by both parties,as was updated. THEREFORE NON DECLARING OF SETTLEMENT AMOUNT AND THE TIMELINE OF ALREADY AGREED PAYMENT SChedule are SIMPLY FOR THE TIMING, AS PER THE CONVINIENCE OF MANY FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.Again don’t ask me to explain what are the obvious reasons.

VALUEBUYER001

Dear logical speak if it is as per what you think it is very good for all investors

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

@LOGICALSPEAK
    Very well thought and very well said .
    Feeels like absolute truth.
    All efforts it seems has been to steal the shares of BCG for pea nuts
    in every way known and understood by every one.
    PO is another way to rob the small shareholders and take away 6.2% of the company for pea nuts.
    I hope the greed of the biggies is finally satisfied and they are now happy to reward the long suffewrinf shareholders.

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.