Preferential Equity

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    acerforce
    Registered Boarder

If someone is 100% sure that this company has value and it would double or triple in future then it is a blind buy, but, but, if SKR is playing another game then we will ending up trapping our friends like we are trapped..

I am holding this company, on hopes that the share price would revive and give way to exit at some time..

SKR so far is a big time loser, waste of time and money, he had golden days of IT boom, from IIT, yet see his business acumen is so tiny, he did not see Lycos would destroy the Ybrant digital. I was happy the way Ybrant digital was performing then they bought Lycos, I saw it as buying a white elephant. Bad business decision, SKR does not want to introspect. Now he has lost his golden performing years too, he is an Old cat, defeated one. Let s see which PE investor would trust him. He might not be a fraud, maybe a techie, but certainly not a Business guy. A big Zero, we all are hoping to become our hero, time will tell, we have placed our bets on him.. but scared to ask anyone else to invest here, unless there is some clarity coming in from the Company.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

due respects Aneel Ji, most of us have exhausted our quota of buying BCG. Only way we can do is by borrowing and investing..which is very risky…also the persons who I have recommended view BCG suspiciously and are not interested to buy.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I dont think it is the job of unqualified individual investors to sell/promote a stock to the investors.
    It is for the company and its management to talk to the market and show their goods and promote it.
    Numbers/ performance speaks for itself.
    When that happens BCG will sell.
    BCG is a totally flea infested stock at the moment. Dont be in denial.It can change .But we can say that when it has.
    Don’t get me wrong though . I still got near 2 million shares.However it is still a zero or hero scenario. It will change when it will change.
    Worth of what SKR says in the eyes of the markets is less than few paisa at the moment.
    If it changes and when it changes U will know it .
    I cant chnage my habit. I only tell the truth the way i see it.
    I am comfortable suggesting it as a buy with buy stop at 7.50.
    Thtas it.
    As a long term investor who have suffered a lot or has been able to average down, iam holding.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Dear 108BULLGURU,
    what is your basis of suggesting it as a buy with buy stop at 7.50? Curious to understand you point of view.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It is purely technical supprted by experience of many decades in the markets and following technicals.
    More over operators and big wigs are in sink
    and BCG has been a leaky boat
    offering great advantage to the operatos. U can check the 5 yr chart and see
    news flow followed the chart and price action.
    When 7.50 is taken out aggressively means allclear from all sides.
    wink wink wink

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Agree 7.5 breakout would be a big one… currently it is again crossing the 20DMA from above ( bearish short term ).. hope it bounces off from this level today or latest tomorrow

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Does any one know or remember how many days
    companies usually give for a ballot on rights or similar offers.
    I think 1 months is a v v long time.Just 7-10 days is usual practice
    as far as my memory goes.

ANAND SHARMA

108 Bullguru Ji, I think U r right. If we take reverse calculation from date of conf call which may be between 16 to 18 Feb 2020 and margin of one month for voting start and voting end, date for Postal ballot may be between 16 to 18 January.

Jay

Notification in BSE..
    Zero investor complaints?? Hard to believe.. !

satyamite

After Demat very few investor complaints exist.
    Only old listed companies continue to have some investors with physical shares who complain about loss of share certificates.

satyamite

Let us all write to the company. We shareholders want to visit the office and meet employees.
    Whoever gets a chance in the conf call should ask for this visit.

I have never seen any photos of the office, its staff in facebook or webpage or annual report.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

All the drama happening in cordination with the appropriate prties to facilitate bulk deals at specific levels

kpal

Guruji 108 I fully endorse your view. 45lacs @ 5.40. We will come to know the impact of this deal on coming Wednesday. Optimistic thinking says that Positive disclosures very soon or some trader has entered to make quick money or entered on ehalf of promoter or only some smoke without actual fire or actual fire only, No smoke-Camouflaged.????

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Investoras should realize that this low volume LCS for so many days was created by the goons
    tyo facilitate the deal at certain level for certain parties.
    all a game.
    every thing else is intact.
    Who was lucky to load up today

Saach

Dear Bullguru, Thank you for your guidance and I am adding since last 3-4 days, even today as well at LC price. I must confess that I am a great fan of your forecast(s); the way you put your thoughts to hit to that particular target that impress me a lot. Regards

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

they are just moving things from one pocket to another. sweeper keeps moving to corner as many shares as possible for free. They gor zilch.Less tha 1 million total volume in these LCS excluding bulk deals. tells every thing. Conniovance continues to fool retail investors. dig in and have patience.
    I am not waiting longer than Feb end for fulfillment of promises. I will press the things where they need to be so that long suffering retail shareholders get justice

kpal

Guruji108, Your wish will be fulfilled not by end Feb 2020 but around 1st week of Feb 2020 itself as all important disclosures will follow one after the another taking our company stock price to glorious heights. Expect one disclosure to come today or end of coming week related to pref.shares & Also Good to know that there is a messiah in our midst who will do what he needs to do at the most appropriate time in the interest of retailers. Thank you.

pradeep
    Registered Boarder

As regards today’s Block Deal of 45L Shares, both, the buyers and sellers belongs to Goenka’s of Kolkata. Appears to be from the same group.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

I think for some reasons Goenkas are moving the shares to AKG FINVEST LIMITED…

kpal

Share transfer from Ganapati Dealcom to AKG Finvest. Seems like circular trading & Its not something new, This happening is from past many yrs.Old timers know it. Guruji 108, To go past 7.50 resistance, It has to close with huge volumes for a few days with equally good delivery percentage & For that to happen, Something really good ought to happen, Such as Promoter increasing stake,Release of pledged shares, Daum closure, Till then it can remain in a range 2.30-7.50.As soon as these are triggered, Huge volcanic eruptions in stock price can happen catapulting it to make new 52 weeks highs. Time line for these triggers to happen is anyone’s guess.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.