General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,381 through 4,400 (of 4,589 total)
  • Author
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Hi all

What a clear detailed response in written .. awesome bcg .. way to go .. very unfortunate skr knows only a polite way to respond .. should have given a sharp response to such bunch of fools

Regards
    Ram

JackSparrow13
    Registered Boarder

I have rarely seen such a detailed dignified response post a hit job.
    I just wanted to highlight a part of note in section “Rationale for dividend payout”.
    “We are a company that has grown through acquisitions, as a result that our stand-alone parent company is relatively small, and was more in the nature of a parent company ( this is changing now, with the beefing up of standalone operations at the parent level). Our standalone revenue is at Rs 365 crore as against consolidated revenue of Rs 2855 crore, in FY 21 . Over time, we intend to increase our dividend payout, as the standalone parent starts getting to a higher size and scale.”
    So, Mediamint will be consolidated in standalone operations ?

kiranj
    Registered Boarder

Excellent clarity from the management to all those people who do not understand BCG’s business.Brightcom in CNBC TV-18 top five picks today. https://twitter.com/CNBCTV18News/status/1494510423445442560?s=20&t=hMxVOp7DTrRo0gZ7Fpj_jA

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Kindly note that the Company has decided to set Wednesday, March 16, 2022, as the Record Date to ascertain the eligibility of shareholders entitled to the issuance of Bonus Shares. The proposed equity bonus will be issued in the ratio of 2:3 (two equity shares for every three equity shares held by the Members), as recommended by the Company”s Board of Directors in its meeting held on January 25, 2022, subject to members” approval. This notice complies with Regulation 42 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. The resolution for Bonus Issue has been sent to all the Members for their approval through the Postal Ballot Notice dated January 25, 2022.

NIRAJ1
    Registered Boarder

ONE person has raisedquestation of AUDTOR IN MONEYCONTROL.COM
    I have digged AFFLE’S AUDITORS REOR OF MAY 20 and given answer to him.
    Go to affle india site. download AUDITOR REPORTS OF MAY 30,2020. AUDITOR . GO TO PAGE NO 15 AND 2ND NOTES OF AUDITOR S.R. BATIBO. He mentioned that for consolidate result , we have not audited figure but accepted the figures given by managemnt and audited by other indendent auditorfor foriegn subsidies.

SO, PRACTICE of AUDIT is same as AFFLE INDIA LTD. Now will you call AFFLE INDIA to show auditor certificate ? SEBI has given permission to small cap for this matter. ONCE BCG declared herself large cap it will change its prectice.

Answer of dear friend is
    Dear bagyodaya ji, For quarterly audit ( Statuary or Local auditor ) is not expected , just a limited review by statuary auditor and local auditor ( other auditor ) is enough . Now the topic in discussion is annual results or annual report. As you posted this message to me, I thought I can share with you . Ar 21 , page 117. Other Matter We did not audit the financial statements and other financial information, in respect of 6 subsidiaries, whose Ind AS financial statements include total assets of INR 5,338.46 Mn as at March 31, 2021, and total revenues of INR 2,701.79 Mn and net cash inflows of INR Mn for the year ended on that date. These Ind AS financial statement and other financial information have been audited by other auditors, which financial statements, other financial information and auditor s reports have been furnished to us by the management. g standards applicable in their respective countries. The Company s manThese subsidiaries are located outside India whose financial statements and other financial information have been prepared in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in their respective countries and which have been audited by other auditors under generally accepted auditinagement has converted the financial statements of such subsidiaries located outside India from accounting principles generally accepted in their respective countries to accounting principles generally accepted in India. We have audited these conversion adjustments made by the Company s management. Our opinion in so far as it relates to the balances and affairs of such subsidiaries located outside India is based on the report of other auditors and the conversion adjustments prepared by the management of the Company and audited by us.

Coming to brightcom other matter, statuary auditor is not able to form a opinion of audit as he did not receive the auditor reports from other auditors .This is the point . Hope this clarifies . Coming to if you ask audit reports of affle, yes if consolidated auditor make any such comments . We are putting money , deserves to know , since it is a listed company .

Answer is this —
    I agree of some part that we should have some information about consolidated audit figure. But this is not Practice by IAS as shown in AFFLE INDIA. ONly figure are given by managmnt to stationary auditors and he trusted it and built opinion on it.
    In case OF BCG, Managemnt has given figure to Indain audItor for preparing reports. He ued differant langauage for it. But i want to say indain auditor cannot do foriegn subsided’s audit. He has to relie on foriengn auditor of repective country. I think this will calrify this matter.
    As such you put message of accptance that is great.
    I

JackSparrow13
    Registered Boarder

Just a random thought.
    One of the best things, existing investors, can have a lot of doubters of the company. Their desperation to prove the company wrong
    1. Forces the company clean up past sins (if committed)
    2. Clarify on doubts on the company
    3. Be careful of committing frauds in future.
    Perhaps its good for us in long term, that so many are doubting Brightcom, especially post rally from last year.
    Cheers.

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

To quote from an article appeared on Economic Times. It says the Big Bull Junjunwala has invested in Brightcom….

Quote:

“…Jhunjhunwala stocks Delta Corp and Brightcom Group are not tracked much by analysts. Delta Corp reported a profit of Rs 71.29 crore in the December quarter compared with a modest Rs 1.04 crore profit in the year-ago quarter. Its sales rose 104.61 per cent YoY for the quarter to Rs 247.22 crore. Meanwhile, Brightcom reported 168 per cent jump in bottom line and 130.07 per cent rise in top line for the quarter…..”

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/irctc-affle-among-6-cos-whose-sales-profit-doubled-in-q3-should-you-invest/articleshow/89714975.cms

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

To read the full article in ET Prime about Big Bull Junjunwala invested in Brightcom, you need a paid subscription to ET Prime which I have. But you can see a (pirated?) full article on

IRCTC, Affle among 6 cos whose sales & profit doubled in Q3. Should you invest?

myainvest
    Registered Boarder

What are they doing with ESOPs ?

3+
    explorer
    Registered Boarder

I think it is the right time to use the fund reserved for ESOP. Though the quantity it could buy could be less but it will increase the confidence level of retail investors. This fall has driven away a large number of retail investors. The company must remember the share price is still supported by retail investors.

7+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

I think they’ll focus on acquisitions first and then later they may look at ESOP. Every single rupee is important when you have plans to acquire many companies.

My guess is ESOP depends on the company achieving its target of generating free cash flow. So I think after this q4 or q1 of next FY they may do ESOP.

Most of the cash that the company now has came from equity dilutions and it doesn’t make sense to use that to buy your own shares at a higher price. I don’t think the investors who gave money will be okay with it either. Shareholders see ESOPs as the company buying stocks from the market (which boosts confidence) but investors who have put money will think it as the company neglecting them, and the acquisition plans and focusing only on making it’s employees happy which looks selfish. If the company wants to raise more money in the future then potential investors will not be interested. Look at how investors are seeing these startups that came public recently. They were so selfish and cared little about new investors.

As for stock price fluctuations are concerned, looking at the present market conditions, I don’t think the company can do anything about it. BCG has went up multiple times in a very little time and that’s causing people to think that there’s no juice left in the stock. We can see that in other stocks that had similar price movements recently. People will look for value buys. They don’t see intrinsic value as value stocks but look at companies that haven’t gone up recently as value buys. I don’t understand this logic but that’s how most people think.

Stocks that went up in the first leg of the Bull market underperformed in the second leg and now the second leg of the Bull market is over and stocks that went up in the second leg will underperform now. Obviously everything depends on the fundamental developments and market conditions.

(BCG did well in the second leg)

I think the CEO coming on live TV and answering all the concerns was an important step taken by the company. It’s good that he answered all the concerns that the market had.

There were complaints from some section of the market that the CEO doesn’t come on live TV and doesn’t take questions etc but they can’t use that now. Why he came now and not in the past? any person will be hesitant to go on TV when your company’s stock is trading below 1PE.

When your company/stock is rightly/fairly valued, you get more confidence. A person who has 70,80,90+ score will have more confidence than a person who has 5,10,20 etc score.

Slowly they’ll start talking to analysts and institutions and we may see them picking up stakes in the company. I think the management people are very busy because of acquisitions and the growth plans and may not have time to talk to analysts.

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Despite the bounce back in broader market today, BCG stock continues to be under pressure. Guess market is awaiting to see the voting results for bonus issue before any decisive up move. Given that the share has fallen by almost 30% from the time of Q3 results announcement and there is a 40% impending correction due to bonus price adjustment based on the closing price of 14th March, One may have to wait patiently in this counter or take a break from watching the market/stock price for about a month or so. Just remember that the business fundamentals are very good and no other event can over shadow this in medium to long term and BCG would be valued as it’s peers in US market. Just stay put…

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Appears to be like dirty game of operator to pull the price down and slowly accumulate, see sell or buy volume ..there is no need of selling now after so many good news .. operator want to pull the price as low as possible and buy in bulk someday..stay out

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Webinar/ICFAI Seminar dated 25 Feb 2022 where Brightcom presents- View the World with a Digital Tilt_The Brightcom Way

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Read some of the high tech revealing articles/publications of Mr. Suresh Reddy
    https://www.thehansindia.com/suresh-reddy

2+
    kiran
    Registered Boarder

Sir,

It is quite simple that price is jumping down daya by day.one simple step to buy ESOP from market or small quality buy by promoter or promoter group could ensure confidence in the minds of investors..

Regards

10+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom compared with Trade Desk Inc., the world’s largest AdTech Company.

This video was posted almost 5 months ago, but saw it only today, even though I always scan YouTube for BCG videos. May be there are others like me who have not seen this old video and it is posted for their benefit.

6+
    JackSparrow13
    Registered Boarder

To be frank, this fall does not worry me. Even if it goes down to 10, i really would not be worried. This share has a pretty good chance to be a good dividend play in future, if Mediamints earnings are used to increase dividend payout. I have barely written anything about growth.
    Obviously, my investment in this share is less than 5% of portfolio, so i can digest the volatility.
    What this share has done to me, is given me confidence, that if i hold my shares long enough, i can enjoy 10-20 baggers (and one does not have to be super investor always to have a 10 bagger). This confidence will ultimately help my overall portfolio, and for it Brightcom has my vote of thanks.

Lets sail through this round of volatility folks, who knows Brightcom might show us 50-100-1000 baggers in future!

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Last couple of weeks was a eventful period for BCG … Summarising some of the updates which I could recall

Investor updates

– Around 15 lakh shares added by Fund houses in last one week … Morning Star shows count of 1.32 Cr compared to 1.17 crore shares last week

– BCG is added to the NSE Indexes

Nifty 500
    Nifty smallcap 250
    Nifty smallcap 100
    Nifty midsmallcap 400
    Nifty Total Market

effective from March 31 (Src: NSE) … This would increase the coverage from Analysts, Media and also would mark entry of new MFs in near future

– BCG is added to FTSE Global All Cap Index effective from March 16th … I couldn’t find public info about this, if anyone has please do share a link … If true, Vangaurd ETF would be adding this stock around these dates

– As per Economic Times, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has invested in BCG … some tweets were put across to ET to confirm or correct the news … they haven’t done both even after 5 days … So please take this news according to your own study

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/irctc-affle-among-6-cos-whose-sales-profit-doubled-in-q3-should-you-invest/articleshow/89714975.cms

– Record date for bonus issue is set to March 16th … expecting Mr. SS do a conversion by paying the remaining 75% amount before this date

– e-voting for Bonus has ended on 27th … Results announcement expected today

– BCG is covered in CNBC TV 18 channel … SKR appeared in a news channel after many years … hoping to see more media coverage in coming months

– BCG is also covered in couple of Groww YouTube videos

– BCG ranked 21st in Dalal Street Investment journal’s list of Super 50 stocks … This is based on Growth, Effeciency, Safety and Wealth creation parameters … BCG is just behind Infosys and Persistent Systems which are ranked at 19 and 20 respectively

Business / Operations updates

– BCG has launched a new product named B-Finance with well known publishers like Motley Fool … this is a good move considering the audiance of these sites are highly focused and are willing to pay to earn … the conversion rates will be high and thus CPM rates too

– Brightcom Israel has closed couple of positions for their Brightcom Video player division including Head of Video product … hopefully we will soon get some business updates on this product

– Brightcom Israel has 4 positions open (Src: LinkedIn) … 1 new position for India added in this week … Once closed we might see some increased revenue from India

– MediMint has 15 total positions open … 3 new positions added in this week including one position in US (Src: LinkedIn)

myainvest
    Registered Boarder

That’s my observation too Logan on price movements. I even said the same earlier here. They are doing the same since 170 levels! I also agree with what you have said on ESOPs earlier that FPI investors may not like their money to be spent on ESOPs. At the same time I believe that too much price fall should also be arrested and which, obviously everyone, including FPI investors will be interested in. Buying 5-10L shares would come only around may be c.15Crs! For many retail it is a big money, however I believe company can afford it is my view! If company, have some other cards in their pocket other than esops right now to arrest price fall, it’s good. Else I don’t know what else will be the quick way to change the sentiment. From tomorrow included in Nifty Indices! Great volume for the past two days. Hoping for a strong green candle tomorrow!!

Retail panic started only after price came below 140, until then I guess most where ok with the fall from 200.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,381 through 4,400 (of 4,589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.