General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Logicalspeak

This is when court called a meeting of both parties for review of the progress of the recievership granted to daum and on the non appearance by both parties for that, court ordered the above order with liberty for both parties to approach for reopen the case any time, as court can not keep the case open indefinitly when both parties did not appear for the review meeting called by court. The same didinot mean the main case is closed permenantly.I have already said in my preveous posts, that daum cannot proceed in the case further till they auction sell lycos inc to a third party.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

It has to be Out of court settlement and from the news updates, this seems to be agreed upon. There wont be any sale or auction of Lycos

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

@admin / general public

Has it been decided that the forum will only be a pro BCG??

I had created a new thread of BCG is junk unless..

I don’t see it now.

Shiva73

Please ask this question in concall when he is going to Stepdown fro CEO post.each one should ask this question.what a promotor hats off to him.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@srd.. when the stock is trading already at junk levels,we don’t need any validation for it, I guess! Agree with admin, for deleting the topic.We are not here to discuss, why it is junk.We are all here , to find and analyse the best of it.

You and me and many others know that,it’s not junk.Hence, we all are sitting here and discussing it day in and day out.

Not to scrutinize, why it is junk rather…The topic itselves is demoralising.

Completely with you @admin on this

XO09
    Blocked User

@SRD, @shiva, rest assured if writing here just treated as influencing others then its not the case, i am standing up with a firm note, and have all written complaints, requests for investors gathering, action plans, and next steps as part of agenda keeping the worst case scenario of being sidelined and cheated by the Kingpin. Its high time, and all has been kept under rest untill Feb as requested and reasonable too to allow the Kingpin to come clean and make material disclosures with disgestable information to markets not just for few people who make noise to keep them at rest, like he did few days back.

raagadeepam16@gmail.com

@srd.. when the stock is trading already at junk levels,we don’t need any validation for it, I guess! Agree with admin, for deleting the topic.We are not here to discuss, why it is junk.We are all here , to find and analyse the best of it.

You and me and many others know that,it’s not junk.Hence, we all are sitting here and discussing it day in and day out.

Not to scrutinize, why it is junk rather…The topic itselves is demoralising.

Completely with you @admin on this

XO09
    Blocked User

Welcome Ragamdeepam and thanks for copy pasting messgae from platinuum again to confirm your entry. Please enlighten us more with details.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Xo09….I am not able to understand the outburst.Untill yesterday, we all were in agreement, to sit ,untill conference call.

Now, One announcement by the company, without the name of the auditor and a Lower circuit, causing furore?…

My Q to you

1. Is the daum case over?
    2. Are the bank loans closed completely?

With these things happening and trying to get solved, ofcourse UC and LC, will be noted and stock maybe rangebound.

I am waiting for conference call regarding status position.

Me personally, won’t be happy for drastic measures,untill clarity prevails,this conference call

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Srd.rdx, the particular topic and all replies were merged to another existing topic Questions to ask for Conf call

This was done as part of clean up process by reducing similar topics. Last day there were discussions happening in multiple topics and users find it very difficult to navigate through each of them and keep track of everything.

This forum is not pro-BCG, you can see the against/critical views are also allowed here. At times I have to interfere if there is too much negativity which otherwise carries the risk of creating unnecessary panic among investors.

PS: Agree to @raadadeepam1, the topic name was misleading was another reason. The idea of the forum is generally to discuss the potential of this less known firm and not to showcase this as a junk, keeping in mind a new investor coming to the forum!.

kpal

Everything is crystal clear, I do understand human emotions as we are sailing in the same oat, ut accusing the promoter without any proof/evidence does not hold true for me, And there is method to do it y voting against the promoter & make him relinquish his chair not y puking venom & Inciting on this forum. Also would like to ask, Why this hullaoo now, When at least some streamlining is in process, Rest i have always mentioned to heed or not to heed is one’s choice. You do what makes you happy, I do not intend to stop anyone nor do I heed to anyone calling me an operator/Agent. Lastly hope for the est & Prepare for the worst should e the mantra when you invest in stock markets.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Lycosmaniac, please read my message once again i clearly mentioned Untill Feb which means i have incorporated all timelines and ready to wait untill Confcall, PO closure, and post analysis of results and disclosures are explained in detail and understood. I am not outbursting just setting things right who thinks the matter is over as we have started taking things at it comes from recent disclosure.

Regards
    XO

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@kpal… I can see your side of your argument, from a visionary and futuristic POSITIVE Short to Mid Ter perspective

@Xo,Sdx… I can see your side of your argument,from a very short term outburst , especially being a hammered long term investor, with boiling sentiments.

My take: Calm down.Wait for clarity for the conference call.

Request to Admin: as requested by many board members, will it be possible, for yourselves, to obtain a 2 hour slot, for the conference call and not just a peanut 45 Mt call? Is this something in your hands,that you can make it happen?

Will be very much be useful to mitigate, angst

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@platinumember – Am myself a retail investor in BCG. With my experience in the IT industry, thought to create this forum to provide BCG investors a medium to have a free and fair discussion which was not allowed in MMB. I do not have any close contacts with BCG management.

kpal

The oiling point is nothing ut investors who have got trapped at higher levels of 40-5-60 voicing their grievances. Understandale ut the stock price plummeted due to Daum fiasco & That is past, Past need not get repeated, Whereas now at least there is some clarity, Streamlining in process & I am sure everything will get sorted out. We have to wait for it & What is the point in doing something which will oomerang ig time & Will e detiremental in the larger interest off all the retail investors. I am calm as a cucumer could e.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Kpal… I am tandem with your view point.

When all are wisely maturing, for which we are seeing constant updates propping up – time and time again.

My way of looking a things.. If it is of Hep to anyone.

1. Dont see the stock price movement everyday. It might give one, Both Temporary Happyness and Grief

2. The actual Value of the Stock for YOU- is the day- When one makes a sale

3. I see a lot of developments springing up. It is a good news. Frustration gets peaked up when the stock moves in Reverse, especially following the news.So, do not see the price and see the price in 3 months time. (If Possible)

4. Get as much Clarity from the Conference call. Make use of it. It is Just round the corner

5. The word Inflection Point – is a very big word. These words never comes out that easily

This is how, I see it.This is How, I get my comfort.

My Honest and Humble way to deal with stress and strains of the Market

kpal

Dear, The very nature of the market is strain, Pain, Gain.Loss etc. One should take everything in its stride. There is a Japanese Prover, NO PAIN, NO GAIN one has to adhere to it to ear the vagaries of the markets. Yes, INFLECTION POINT straight from the horses mouth & Who knows etter then the promoter himself. So wait for it to fructify. Cheers

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Friends are we still going ahead with meeting SKR regardless of the clarifications in the conference call.

I assume we might not be able to get the required clarification in the 15 min we get for asking questions.

Since SKR has detailed the restructuring plan to the board and the board has given the approval for his plan. It would be nice to hear from him on the outline of the plan,I am sure he would have the milestones he is trying to achieve and the time by which he is trying to achieving the milestone in the plan. And as shareholder we are entitled to know about the various measures taken for the growth of the company.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Also it is clear that BCG stock is not going to go anywhere based on news. It would go only when someone decides to trigger it… I donno who that someone is.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I believe it is not fair to assume that only those investors would create noise who have bought the share at higher price. I think for how long one has invested in, plays a key role as well.

Everyone is entitled to interpret the situation in their own way. My humble request is not to keep posting the same messages again and again. Admin has done a great job by creating this forum for us to share our views, so let us use it to contribute/ bring in new info that will help all of us. No one can and should impose our views on others.

If one thinks it is wise to wait for few more months, there is nothing wrong in it as it is that person’s view.

Similarly if one thinks Feb end is the deadline for him, that is fair as well.

Cheers

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.