General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 5,398 total)
  • Author
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

He will consider buy back after clearing all pending issues.now all depends on LOC.according skr it takes another 4 months time.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Thank you, Shivashankar.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Well on the brighter side he now has one track mind to get LOC which is very important. I’ve waited and watched silently for last 2 years almost forgetting and kind of writing off my money here so I guess I forgetting about another 6 months is alright for me personally.

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Admin I can’t thank you enough for empowering all of us over here and helping us understand about the company better. You have done something really admirable for us here. Thanks again for sending the questionnaire, God bless you.

allenasrini
    Registered Boarder

Overall it is a disappointing call particularly for Daum settlement and LOC. They are not clear which entity will get LOC that probably is the reason for hold on consolidation.The real concern I have in case LOC does not materialises what would be the fate of Daum settlement?The priority for SKR is growth and not Daum settlement . The call will not help the stock price. We need to live with the continued uncertainty for some time to come.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Saul sir your comments regarding concall awaited.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir and admin ji thanks for your efforts but it is quite distressing to know we are not moving forward regarding Daum settlement or loc axis will be settled. Very sad to note it slipped to NPA and the settlement of NPA is being talked as a great achievement instead of standing in shame. Any good company should take care to service debts and not allow to become NPA. Getting limits in future will be difficult for company tagged as NPA

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir please write to give more clarity sir

2+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Guys I got information from reliable sources that Bcg will get loc money from us bank partly partly.it will happen with in few weeks.
    During beginning of the concall some guy asked 5 to 6 questions at a time and during conversation that guy frustrated skr that may be reason skr said time frame 4 months.

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Shivashankar & @VALUEBUYER001, I’ll share my views later as I’m working on it now.

6+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Bcg receive money part by part and they won’t receive whole amount at one time.money begines to receive with in few weeks.

6+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Not in complete agreement there @sateanna. The con call may have lacked any dramatic statements, but my take on the LOC is different. The structural aspect of the line of credit is still evolving, as there may be active consideration of the funds being made available to the listed holding company directly ( BCG). Appears the body of credit providers is still evaluating the option. My reading is that the new 100% subsidiary to be set up to encompass the business of the 12 subsidiaries will be designed for a larger international role with even a possibility of an international listing (purely reading the tea leaves), but that is on hold at the moment because the recipient (BCG in India or the new holding coy)of the LOC is still not determined.
    As long as the LOC is approved, it doesn’t matter too much to us, although strategic considerations will come into play for the management and the promoters.

5+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

@odysee.. U are right that LOC will be the gamechanger even for daum and axis.. But remember last con call skr said he has the cashiers cheque ready to be handed over to daum.. Only travelling was an issue.. Does it mean he lied to the shareholders?? I really hope we get the loc in a few weeks and not four minths..

10+
    vsk
    Registered Boarder

Dear All,

Correct me if I am wrong I think last con call what was mentioned is to go to Korea finish the agreement and cheque to pay first part payment.

If LoC comes before then he said he is more inclined to pay in full to finish completely.

What benefit does SKR get out of lying especially if its BCG?? Did the stock price jump because of that lie ?

8+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I also heard through some of my friends that axis bank loan will be settled shortly and LOC will also be sanctioned. We have to wait patiently for 2 months atleast

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear Ian Biden Ji please don’t worry.God only knows past present and future.what you have lost in tanla will be compensated in BCG.I pray Almighty for success in all your endeavours and prosperity of you and all BCGians

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@sateanna, ref your comments at #8322, my clear recollection is that SKR was to sign the settlement agreement and make a down payment. The balance amount was to come from the LOC.

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry dear Ian Ji if I have wounded your feelings in any way. I really understand your pain.

2+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks Shivshankar, Rathi and all other members of this forum. I feel happy that our questions were taken by the management. My role is to create a place to share thoughts and stay current with the developments. At the same time I also check that the place do not get unruly and this public forum is not misused by anyone, to exert pressure on any individual or entity.

One of the caller asked many questions one after another and was looking like he is not going to stop even though his main questions were already answered. I agree that everyone should get a fair chance to ask questions and two questions are sufficient per person.

I understand there is more wait for us as it depends on the LOC to close off Daum. As the deadline for it is already passed, four months may be a conservative target given when the above caller really pressed to give an estimate. Let us look forward optimistically and wait for the better future ahead.

Personally I am super excited after the conference, especially the vision put forward by Mr.Suresh Reddy post the Q&A session. Strong vision & roadmap is very crtical in this competitive space where things get redundant/obsolete before one could imagine and am happy to see that brightcom is managing well despite the challenges it had from the past mistakes. Seeing the happenings in the public domain about the growth which brightcom is making everyday, I am very optimistic about the future and the favorable conditions we have in the industry right now.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I think we can expect sell off in the coming few days because of sebi clarification. That day when the notification was released more than 1 crore shares were sold and brought. I hope it doesn’t happen but preparing for the worst to come out next week or maybe two. Please don’t take me seriously and if I am grossly wrong in my comment don’t mind correcting me.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 5,398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.