Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@diamond_2017, I don’t think they are concentrating on the software business. Maybe they have plans for it (the project that Mr.Pisipathi was supposed to work on and the AI&ML projects). Let’s ask them about it. I consider the parent company as an holding company. My interest is mainly in their digital/online advertising business.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear Logan sir #9252 cash flow increase is due to preferential offer inflow of 34 crores?

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@VALUEBUYER001, yes, its because of that. Sorry I didn’t check properly.

1+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

For my surprise in BSE the Market price of BCG jumped to 5.55₹

Any idea on this

https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/brightcom-group-ltd/bcg/532368/

3+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Did trading happened today??

Both in MC and BSE it is showing around 25lakhs shares got traded/purchased.

Could any one clear this.

3+
    Anonymous

@JRs yes trading happened for 1 hour 6.15 7.15

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir Ji there is market perception n bcg . It is all illusion by Op…s.what I sense is as CEO told in concall new stable investor or new op.r has arrived. It is just in my opinion.i may be wrong

2+
    nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

I think the share price can start upmove anytime from now just we have to be patient.
    1) axis part payment done. I guess it will now be resolved in few weeks time.
    2) after axis I expect to see LoC and then daum settlement

I think the biggest positive from this year which I could take is management willingness to close old issues. From that perspective if we see all issues will be closed by q4 or q1 of next year, all will be well.

But there is still a possibility we have to wait for few more quarters to see share price growth even after closure of daum. However I am very excited by the development s in bcg this year.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Nitin_asce Ji we will benefit if we wait till March 2021 atleast, as the decibel of negative boarders is all-time high

3+
    nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

I think few years down the line BCG will be a perfect case study where deep value was ignored due to lot of noise.

7+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Merry Christmas to all. Hope all are doing good and waiting for exciting and prosperous new year!!

If you have any questions to be answered in the AGM, please post it here. Will be mailing it to IR tomorrow. In the notice they’ve mentioned that we should send them 2 days before.

manas18goel
    Registered Boarder

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have 2 questions:
    1. For what purpose, the newly proposed 34 crores of warrants will be used?
    2. More details on Receivables and Loans (with their time distribution)
    3. Updates on Duam, Axis Bank and LOC if any?

3+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Merry Christmas to dear all. My prayerful wishes to you and your family.

Bamboo/OAK tree BCG is all set for a massive up move. Positively all the issues (including pledge share release) will be resolved before the Q4 result. We can expect a consolidated EPS of Rs.6 in 2020. I expect good growth from this quarter onwards. (don’t forget as per SKR 25 to 30 % growth after LOI). The average Industry pe is 28. So, BCG should move very fast towards its fair value. Expecting some good developments in AGM. Peshaw’s presence in this AGM will boost the investors’ confidence. Also, as per the latest research report, 5 years expected target is rs 187 (which itself is a massive gain, investors can blindly buy and hold), but I believe BCG can easily trade above Rs 200 plus by Q4, 2022.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear jmathew and to other Christian friends Happy Christmas

3+
    yogeshcm
    Registered Boarder

Merry Christmas
    My question is
    BCG is a Fortune 500 company with rank of 400 so when can we expect at least 400 th rank market cap wise in Indian stock market

Logan
    Registered Boarder

The Trade Desk Stock Tripled Last Year. Is It Still a Buy?

2020 was a phenomenal year for advertising technology stocks. The Trade Desk (NASDAQ:TTD), the leading demand-side platform (DSP), racked up a gain of 208%, as the company wowed investors with its ability to deliver strong growth even in one of the worst advertising environments in memory.

2021 looks set to be one of the best years for the business. Here’s why.

The economic reopening

In all likelihood, the coronavirus pandemic will reach some sort of end this year as the vaccine rollout continues, and that means the economy will normalize. The economic reopening is likely to unleash a wave of pent-up demand in areas like travel and hospitality, restaurants, and entertainment that have been affected by the social distancing requirements during the global health crisis.

For platforms like The Trade Desk, that’s likely to mean a surge in ad spending from those affected industries, as well as a desire to better target customers so these cash-strapped businesses can maximize their return on investment during a crucial time.

The Connected TV revolution

The brightest opportunity in ad tech today is Connected TV (CTV), or ad-driven streaming television. CTV appears to be at a turning point right now, poised to disrupt linear TV, which accounts for about a quarter of the U.S. ad market. That presents a massive opportunity for The Trade Desk and its peers.

Streaming consumption has surged during the pandemic, with significant growth at platforms like Hulu, YouTube TV, and Sling TV, as well as new ad-driven services like Peacock and Discovery+ that have also jumped into the fray. Meanwhile, cord-cutting appears to be accelerating, with traditional pay-TV services losing more than 1 million subscribers in the most recent quarter, and eMarketer estimates that cable TV subscriptions declined 7.5% in 2020.

Logan
    Registered Boarder
    Adi
    Blocked User

@Logan Sir, I have gone through your link, but it’s a similar case with us. I don’t get you clearly first time, is this for sharing info of other company or matter of concern? bcz it’s same with us? please enlighten us

1+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Adi, I’m just sharing information about companies in Adtech industry. We should know where the industry is going and how other companies/stocks are doing. Since analysts don’t cover BCG we should rely on reports on other companies to know more about the industry. Adtech business is very competitive and if companies lose focus then they’ll go out of business.

Motley Fool was very bullish on Magnite but Spruce Point is negative. Spruce Point has mentioned that they are long on TTD, Pubmatic and Roku which means it’s not the industry that they are bearish on but this specific company. It’s good to see both positives and negatives of a company/industry. Our aim is to make money (good returns on investments) and if we focus only on negatives or only on positives then we won’t take good decisions.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks 👍 Logan sir. The reward to risk ratio is excellent and indicates STRONG BUY in BCG

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.