Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 18 posts - 241 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

Top Supply Side Ad Platforms Startups

Brightcom offers video supply side platform for publishers to monetize their digital ad inventory and advertisers to reach their target audience across display, mobile, and video. Brightcom’s proprietary technology platform, Compass enables publishers to maximize yield by monetizing their media across all their devices utilizing solutions like real-time bidding, tag integration, header bidding and other hybrid solutions.

Nice words mentioned about Brightcom and in the introduction they have mentioned “Globally there are 179 Supply Side Ad Platforms companies, and here is the list of the 10 most interesting ones”

I don’t know much about Tracxn but looks like they track everything related to technology, and startups which will be useful for venture capitalists, private equity investors, large corporations etc.

This is what is mentioned in their website :

Tracking Innovative companies across 350+ Technology Sectors, 1000+ Emerging Themes, and Dedicated Coverage on 30+ Countries

Designed with precision for

Private Market Investors – VC, PE, IB, Incubators, Angel Networks, Family Offices

Large Corporates – M&A, Innovation and Digital Transformation Teams

Government Agencies, Industry Bodies, Universities

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Nice to see Brightcom listed in Tracxn…thanks @Logan for sharing this

Just a little background about Tracxn and it’s founder Abhishek Goyal.

Tracxn is a Bengaluru based company. It creates a database of startups across the world and across emerging sectors and makes it easy for private equity investors to invest.

Ratan Tata and Flipkart founders are investors in it

One of the co-founder Abhishek Goyal is a techie turned investor. He is highly regarded in the startup world. During his stint as VC in Accel partners he was the one who made the first million dollar investment in Flipkart when it was running from a rented house in Koramangala. In a way he kickstarted the startup revolution in India. Apart from running Tracxn he is a Angel investor and has invested in many startups like Delhivery and others

allenasrini
    Registered Boarder

Logan I think you should continue to post about other companies in the adtech as well as industry as a whole. With BCG growing in size after acquisition and movement of stock price it is much more necessary for us to understand industry and developments. Your posts have always been very informative and insightful.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

SKR talking about Jio in 2016. He was saying Jio will be making money with ads and it’s positive for DM companies like Brightcom.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/business/india-rjio-wave-a-boom-for-digital-marketing-in-india-lycos-ceo-thinks-346737

He seems to have rightly timed the acquisition of an Indian DM company which would help them grow both in Indian and International markets

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Real speed up in share price will begin now.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

If the projections work out as conceived, we will be heading to have a bright time. Management would have considered whether they want to hold greater stake in a smaller company or do they want to grow the company bigger (especially at a time when growth opportunities in this industry is knocking) though at the cost of little dilution. The later option is always sensible and I am sure the maths is done right.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

They make few silly mistakes frequently. Instead of mentioning it as FY2022, they have mentioned as FY2021. Main heading is correct – Outlook for FY 2022 but while mentioning specific quarters they have made mistakes. For Q2,3,4 FY2022, they’ve mentioned FY2021. I remember last year for September or June quarter they had mentioned date as 31 June or 31 September.

They should check properly before sharing these official documents. Some vultures will try to prey on these mistakes and will try desparately to create unwanted negativity.

Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

Good catch Logan sir. These small-2 things matter a lot for Corporate communication. I strongly feel that BCG must hire a senior person for corporate communication to strengthen the governance process. The current team was never impressive, they have been making mistakes, it true that we have seen some improvement in last 2 quarters but now it’s a need of an hour when company is growing fast organically and multiple acquisitions are in pipeline.

@Admin
    , could you please send an email on behalf of investor group asking them to correct this? I believe that accepting mistake and correcting also give strong positive message to market.
    Agree??

explorer
    Registered Boarder
    explorer
    Registered Boarder

I think there is a difference to certified partners as opposed to non-certified partners.

The following link details the difference. Currently there is just a handful of certified partners across the globe(53 as per google). I’m glad that our company is one of them. Having the certified partner badge in itself will attract and bring a lot more publishers and advertisers.

https://sortable.com/blog/ad-monetization/what-it-means-to-be-a-google-certified-publishing-partner/

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

@Logan Thanks for continuously educating us which has motivated us to buy more and more shares in BCG. I have a doubt ( may be you might have explained in your earlier post and I would have missed) How Lycos is going to help BCG? Lycos is the first ever search engine I have used in early 90s and if I remember correctly there used to be one security software from lycos. Later migrated to Yahoo and subsequently migrated to Google. When Ybrant acquired Lycos I have created a lycos mail ID. My experience with lycos mail was not good and discontinued after using it for week or so. Can you please educate us how BCG is going to make use of Lycos. Thanks in advance.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

Thanks a lot Logan for your detailed post. In fact you are my primary motivator to buy more and more shares in BCG. Still I am accumulating BCG in small quantities. When ever there is an LC I have been purchasing 500 or 1000 shares of BCG. Yesterday also I have purchased 500.
    Now I am looking at new opportunities from Small Cap tech stocks. I am compiling a list of tech companies from all the small cap Mutual funds and thinking of narrowing down to the companies held by max number of mutual funds. Once I compile the list I will share in this forum for the expert advise of our honourable members. In this methodology we miss companies like BCG.

rishi
    Registered Boarder

Sumita acharya is wife if peswa acharya.

2+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

Shankar Sharma bought 1.5 Crore Share at 37.77 Rupees

4+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

rishi
    Registered Boarder
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

MSCI INDIA INDEX- Smallcap. Brightcom Group included.

Viewing 18 posts - 241 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.