Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@Raj. Sorry to say. We will be in their hand only until things sorted out. Market will not give any importance until long pending problem solved. Yes it hurts us, but reality is until things done, market will not give thumbs up, once problem solve you will see how the same market will give thumbs up. We can not do nothing except waiting. Wait how long only god knows. Result of bcg you will see hardly mattes for market.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

If we look at bulk deal chart total shares bought by G group is more than 10 crores in numbers….but in Shareholding pattern they have around 5crores in number.

Where are others shares, this shows they are interested in trading not on investing….they are making money by trading…they buy and short by averaging their buying and selling price.

If this continues they will never allow this share price to go up unless some credible investor enters….because at higher price they will invite threat to their trading as they can’t play with volume but only with price, and they are focusing on volume game than price game.

Management need to look into it seriously, else they will remain as threat for ever.

8+
    Anonymous

@JRS whatever we say nothing will change. Time delaying tactics one day will backfire for sure.

9+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom group share will not @ 5.xx for long. Either it has to down or up.chances of going down is meagre. But chance for going up and giving multiBagger returns over a medium term looks very bright CHEERS

2+
    Anonymous

@valuebuyer see if you think miracle will happen then you are wrong. Sorry to say, there is no sign that it will go up. Just think minutely, beginning of the year told restructuring what is the staus no body knows. LOC yet to happen axis settlement not done. Do you really think market is not noticing it. See dear market will not digest promise. It want pending issues resolved or else it will not give any value and that is happening and will continue. By the way it is 7.37 p.m. what about result

10+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

I am hopeful that BCG will solve all issues before December 2020 end.let us hope for the Best

3+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

I too have been hopeful that BCG would resolve all issues for the last many years.
    But unfortunately the target date kept changing, quarter after quarter, year after year.
    I think one underestimates the ability of the BCG management to continually disappoint its retail shareholders.
    Let us ,for the time being at least , now look at end December 2020 as the magic moment for glory.

10+
    Anonymous

@odysee you are right. See what is the time now already 10 pm over yet to come quarterly result. I mean what to tell really don’t know.

6+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Antu, I’m not particularly disappointed about the timing of the communication of the September quarter results. At times board meetings do get stretched, and if minor changes have to be made to the figures or some adjustment is required, then additional time has to be factored in.
    It’s just the overall lackadaisical attitude of the management toward its shareholders that disappoints me and a lot of others who have so fervently believed in SKR and the company.

10+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Results updated in bse

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan and Friends, Please share your views on the results and your valuable comments would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Better to maintain a discreet silence. What is there to say or comment on these results?
    I have re-read post number #9030 by @aindia. Maybe others should do the same.
    Expectations were significantly higher if you factor in those observations, as well as the recently announced results by TTD and Affle.
    Maybe another member on this forum is better equipped and more qualified to dissect the financial statements so presented.
    Another point to be noted is the observation in the auditor’s report regarding a (new or recently opened?)branch in the US. This is not a subsidiary.
    Is this to facilitate the LOC in the main listed company i.e. BCG? Or is there another explanation.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

BSE Notification 13 Nov 2020

Business Updates
    1. We saw significant traction to our publishers list during the quarter.

2. Brightcom was approved as the registered agent of IAB Europe’s Transparent and consent framework

3. Our solution, B-local added more to our growing network of news publishers. Prominent names added are PANews, Elizabethan Star and Austin
    Daily Herald amongst others.

4. The company is advanced stages in the process of setting up the first
    tranche of the LOC application process.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Personally, i didnt expect anything significant out of the quarterly result. Even if the results are extraordinary we wouldnt have seen much action on the stock value.
    Only good point to note is that company has mentioned in todays update “The company is advanced stages in the process of setting up the first tranche of the LOC application process”. Hope the advanced stage completion is in weeks rather than quarters.
    Many of my friends are loosing patience.

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, the results are disappointing. Always Q1 and Q3 will be good for BCG but I thought in Q2 BCG would grow at least 10% YOY because of the corona situation. All the other adtech companies had a great quarter except BCG.

@odysee
    , I don’t think increase in number of publishers/accounts in Adauth will result in significant growth in revenues because Magnite Inc (Rubicon & Telaria combined) has more than 85lakh accounts and 4.75lakh publishers. Magnite’s revenue is less than BCG’s (half of BCG) so if we consider only data on Adauth for growth and other analysis then we’ll not get a clear picture.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Decrease in Revenue and increase in Cost of Goods Sold is alarming situation, as they are increase the inventory and not able to be generate revenue of it.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, I cannot fathom the possible reasons for the business not growing at all in the September quarter.
    Even in the last conference call there was indication of optimism for this quarter gone by.
    What gives? Maybe the conference call on Sunday 15th will shed light on the business situation. But no Diwali cheer for the shareholders. Disappointed.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Thank you very much @logan fro your swift reply as always. We need to take the necessary steps to follow up with SKR/Promoter for the betterment of BCG’s Investors.

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

One positive thing that I noticed is, cash has increased from 118.94crs (March end) to 130.47crs (last year after Q2, cash was 107.69crs). This is in spite of paying more taxes. In FY20, for the 6 months ending (Sept 2019), taxes paid was 63.18crs and in FY21, for the 6 months ending, taxes paid was 82.47crs. That’s an increase of 19.3crs.

diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

@logan – i never could comprehend the software side of the Business , maybe @headstead would have better idea , it has always been mystery to me , even if you look at the current qtr result the revenue from software side has fallen from 113 to 80+ crores while DM side has grown from 516 cr to 557 crore. if anybody has more details. Please Share light. HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.