Conference Call – 22nd Feb 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Lycosmaniac

@kpal… your theory is misconstrued

1. You tell that the market participants are on the sidelines. I don’t agree with that

2. Market participants has been nibbling steadily.One thing that can be said is, MP are exhausted.

3. The providers kitty is also adequately drained as noted from the increased quantities in the share holding pattern. There is increasing amount of participants both above 1% and many less than sub1%

4.The market participants have made to feel exhausted,purely by supply

5. The supply is organised, to keep it in the range of what you have quoted

6. Markets don’t like uncertainty is a statement that has been coined to suit the needs here.

7. The uncertainty, has been created here to suit things as needed

8. The so called invisible MP ,who are sitting on the sidelines.We all know, who they will be.. They will come and do the needful..but, are under the control of the start button press of the management

kpal

We have created the artificial MAYHISM, It’s like one of our many assumptions made. We all can procrastinate as much as we want to ut the real thing is the real story & If there is a real story, That story will indeed emerge ig time. As far as retail long term investors are concerned they are not even considered in the vast expanse of the markets, Nor have the aility to make or reak the stock. Market makers are the real promoters & Mind you, If we have to read etween lines of all that you & Me know, The exit of Oak means uying y promoters cannot e ruled out as promoters holding is only 39% & Can at least take to 47% enough to change the stock price at a rapid pace. Cheers !!!

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Oh my god, are we moving towards another story of OAK exit.

kpal

If you have heard the concall that is what the promoter has mentioned clearly & Emphatically. For etter understanding go through the concall details once again. Cheers !!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@kpal.#5702

The promoter didn’t mention about the promoter group purchasing the Oak quantity

Am I missing anything?

Kindly guide me through this .

This is a news to me

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Lycosmaniac Please use only one id to post and do not post as raagadeepam. I understand that this happened accidently.

kpal

He has mentioned aout Oak Exit & Not uying from Oak ut that is my assumption & More or less my assumption should turn out right, Cheers !!! is my signature style.

kpal

Also read my earlier post #5698, If you have missed reading it. Cheers !!!

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

SO are we saying that the stock price will be between 2.4 – 5 till OAK exits(September), some one told OAK’s expiry is in september

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Hitesh/XO – Regarding your query to me in the post #5642

I do not know anyone personally here because from the beginning everyone has liberty to post under nick names which I have never questioned though I am not favor of it.

I respect you for that, and have never opposed to your views other than being repetitive, following which there was a temporary suspension which was revoked as promised. I also believe that views from both sides should be heard as long as it is a healthy discussion. But some go to extent of using offensive language or raise unsubstantiated allegation maligning the promoter and the company. This will no longer be permitted especially from someone whose identity is unknown.

kpal

As long its a smooth exit as mentioned ny the promoter timing should not matter as such. Stock price languishing at aysmal levels cannot e ruled out either, Unless the Promoter steps in y stake raise or a 10-15% stake sale like Adani did a few weeks ago. Cheers !!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@kpal # 5698

1. Honestly speaking, what you tell is the truth reg the Long term share holders and they can never be M makers. They can never Make of break it. Accepted

2. Regarding Mayism..; Is it a Scenitific Guess or presumption or a Blue print?

3.Regarding Oak, as you say, Promoter buy can be a possibility. But, Wont it smear the name of the promoter and cause issues, especially, the stock has been kept at abyss at these levels for a specific reason? especially if its is a Primary buy.Secondary buy should not be an issue at higher price

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Li #5712..

Oak has a very small window of oppoutunity.

They entered by May 2010.

Thier tenure comes to an end by April 2020.

If promoter has to buy, it has to be before Q1 of2021.

So, It could be tomorrow, or Next week or Max Next month

kpal

Any idea aout the stock coming out of T2T. Is it 10Th of March 2020 ? Once out of T2T can result in igger volumes & stock touching 7.47 as a lot of interest will get generated as Q4 results will e out somewhere in May 2020 & y any chance if it is certified gloal audited results then the stock all set to zoom like never efore. Cheers !!!

kpal

I do not forsee any issue as proxy uying can take place in the name of the Company promoter & Normally Promoters uy low as it suits them & Also sell high, Therefore Promoter uying his stock has a lot of significance attached to it especially as far as rapid increase in price rise is concerned & Not to forget it has to & will cover lost ground of past 5 yrs in a jiffy. Promoter can increase his holdings from 39% to at least 65%. Cheers !!!

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@kpal# 5718

T2T revision, if I’m not incorrect is next week or the week after.

Analyst meet+ Out of T2T= good rally

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@kpal #5719

39 to 65%!?!

At the maximum, 7% of oak, can increase the quantity to 46%

Another 19%?

What’s the source?

Odysee

Irrespective of varying comments on this forum related to Oak, please recall the number of times in the past few years that SKR has spoken of legacy issues and legacy investors,
    and how these need to be dealt with. The mandatory exit of Oak ( since the Fund winds up in the next few months) would be excellent for BCG stock price, if the transition/ transfer to another investor/investors takes place in an organised manner. SKR did elaborate on this at the last Conference call. We need to be positive and patient.

VALUEBUYER001

Yes kpal ji brightcom group share moves out of t2t to B group+ if analyst meet announcement done as you told it can do wonders

kpal

Good to know that. Can you Pls provide the link. The analyst meet announcement should essentially come at least y coming Monday, If not today.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.