Fundamentals and Business Related Activities

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan ji let’s wait for few more weeks clarity will come let’s hope for the Best

2+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

TTD now 830+ usd

3+
    Anonymous

@valuebuyer yes it touched 847$. If problem solved of bcg it will be four digit. If affle price market give 3000 then bcg at least more than affle.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

@Antu Ji Very true Ji my inner feeling says we are going to the bright side of brightcom group share very soon

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

* see

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, I think TTD getting such amazing level of valuation is great for the entire adtech community. You have already shared a ton of details comparing TTD and BCG. So even if we take a highly conservative valuation of 1% of TTD share price, BCG is good to trade around Rs.600 per share.

Once the LOC is confirmed, it will act as a certificate confirming the legitimacy of BCG, it’s business and numbers. Needless to say it will also take care of the Daum.

These things put together should help remove doubt in people’s mind who are on the other side of the fence as of now. Good days ahead…

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@tanv151, I agree with you.

On top of that we have the US presidential election drama going on which will benefit news publishers and it looks like this drama won’t stop for few weeks at least. There will be increase in traffic in these websites. BCG did a great job signing reputed news publishers in their B-Local initiative. Then there’ll be Christmas shopping (mostly online). This quarter (Oct-Dec) will be very good for BCG.

rahul
    Registered Boarder

Is it not possible for OMS to get a loan in Israel for working capital needs? Or the lenders would only give credit to the subsidiary after the holding company settles the current loans?

5+
    rahul
    Registered Boarder

Thanks, @Logan for the quick response. I get the LOC vs traditional loans part. But the question still remains, why not get LOC in USA/Israel under one of the subsidiaries? What’s stopping that move? Apologies if I am asking very trivial questions, I am fairly new to this.

6+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Nifty, sensex at all time highs and our brighhttcom at 😴.. Sometimes makes me wonder are all we “investors in bcg wonderland”. Hatsoff to Logan for his thoughts, time and effort. Only time will tell… Break… 😊

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@rahul, only the CEO could answer that question. I don’t have knowledge on that subject. They might have considered that option too but my guess is that one subsidiary may not get access to all the receivables because other subs are not under it. In my opinion, the parent company may access it easily because all the subs come under the parent. That’s why they wanted to consolidate all the subs which makes it easier for many things. Don’t know why they put it on hold.

rahul
    Registered Boarder

Thanks @Logan. Perhaps we should try to put up that question in next concall.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

It is all in the hands of the operators.when material development happens operators will lift the shares up.let us hope for the Best

Anonymous

@Valuebuyer. Until fundamental issue solved, story remain same. They made lots of mistake and still doing so market punishing and hardly you will see any fundamental development. Tomorrow result, but market will not bother whatever is the result reason is market don’t believe the result. For us it is really concerning until management solve issue.

Anonymous

Affle India q2 profit 26.98 crore this September quarter compared to 15.59 crore September 2019 quarter more than 73 percent. Today 11th November 2020 share price closed at 2842.80 rs a year ago on November 11,2019 price was 1482.75 rs almost double price now. Whereas see bcg profit good but price just you can’t process in your brain like in cricket Duckworth-Lewis method.

kmr003
    Registered Boarder

BCG up move is definitely not on results published.
    @Logan clearly mentioned in treads #9188 #9194 #9196 ( in random discussion )

What ever results BCG posted in recent times market reacted negatively

last point SKR should start resolving investors concerns, hope he will not drag issues for one more Quarter and repeat the same things in this conference call also.

intmani
    Registered Boarder

Hi @Rahul.
    These is from earning’s call transcript.
    Hope it helps.
    I will answer this, Patrick. So the — we have approval already. It has already been approved. Now what is the stage 2? Based on the information and what we — what they call a note that we put together, they approve it. Once that is approved, stage 2 is they want to verify facts, which is the due diligence process as you are well aware, Patrick. So the due diligence process is on. And parallelly we are doing this, 12 companies under 1, but these are not interconnected. While it is good practice because we’re not just close with this 1 LOC, we want to continue to go forward, so we felt it is a smart thing to do. In fact, if you want to do something going forward, this will be a good option to have. So this and this are independently happening, okay.

2+
    Anonymous

Market is smarter than all of us. Market doesn’t believe if and but theory. It reacts as per reality. To convince market, BCG should solve issues that are long pending rather than delay or else suffer will continue. In business most important part is street smartness than talent. They may have tons of talent, but street smartness missing. Cricket pundits used to say vinod kambli more talented than Sachin Tendulkar, but see the end result where Sachin reached and where Vinod reached that proves talent does not guarantee success rather success comes taking right steps in right time in straight path.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Logan, whatever you have told is true. But some bad experiences in the past with companies like Satyam had market participants kept in dark. Bcg with some legal issues is finding difficult for the market hard to digest. Even Tanla was dormant for longer period of time. Also new age technologies will take time to understand. Hope Bcg will show strength 💪 and shock the market in coming months. Cheers.😊

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Logan, It’s very clear that operators / traders are scaring investors by taking advantage of the company legal issues.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.