Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

very much possible considering very high open volume today

Ian Biden
    Registered Boarder

Oak has to sell and get out for the rally to really begin. My understanding is that Oak is being frustrated by keeping the price in check, if one notices any upward movement is sold into and the price is back to being flat so oak might just throw in the towel at any price between 3 and 3.5 anytime soon if not then be prepared for the same sideways movement until March when oak will be forced to sell at whatever price they can get.

BCG4LongTerm

Ian, Oak made the investment in Feb 2011 in Ybrant Digital. Is the fund reaching its last date in Feb 2019?

BCG4LongTerm

I meant Feb 2020.

Gchittu

BULLGURU SIR……..BCG HAVING 3000 CRS RESERVED FUND ………WHY WE ARE THINKING BCG DONOT FUND…..PLS CLARIFY………….WITH REGARDS……

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Admin for the prompt action against the useless IDs creating nonense here. Pls continue with the good work.

Dear Ian, I do not think Oak will exit at this point. I think they have a better insider info compared to us retailers. Moreover, I do not think operators have the time or means to force Oak India to sell.

Gchittu

BULLGURU SIR…….CAN WE EXPECT BCG MULTIBAGGER IN 2023………TO CROSS ALL HURDLES AND REACH SOME PEAK LEVEL…………WITH REGARDS….

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Can you pls elaborate how did you arrive at this reserve amount of 3000 crores ? Thanks!

Gchittu

REFERED BALANCE SHEET FOR THE YEAR MARCH 2019 IN SCREENER.COM RESERVE AND TOTAL ASSET…….

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

As per the information provided on screener dot in, BCG does seem to have reserves of 2908.51 crores.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

GHT & VSK,
    See auditors have very clearly mentioned in their report that as per the unaudited reports given to them by the company the corporate assetts are 3200 crores or so.So auditors are taking no responsibility on themself about that.
    See BCG as a company seems to have very little if NO HARD ASSETTS OR CASH.
    Out of that 3000 plus net worth, 900 crores or so is pending overdue receivables. We have not been provided a break up of the duration /age of those receivables as to how old they are and in which geography.
    Dont forget that company has written off 25 crores or so of receivables in its indian operations in just last qrtr..So imagine company writing off on an average 25 crores in its word wide operations from every country.How much of receivables will then be left to recover.
    Now considering the above points, you must consider the dilemma that lender is facing in providing an LOC worth 100 or say 150 million USD.
    However i must mention that similar companies are selling at astronomical valuations like 10-120 pe ratio like trade desk and now even AFFLE sells at 80 plus pe ratio on its 20 rupee eps for Finncl yr 2019 ending.
    Hard for a retail investor to put his finger on the pulse here when even big guys are not touching it and cant make a sense of what the real situation is.
    Don’t get me wrong and brand me a domster considering what i have written .I am just quoting the facts as they are .
    I have decent position in the stock as i entered v v high and decided to exercise the option to lower my average.
    Hard to believe that the stock sells for 3 rupee when eps is near 10 and BV 60 or so.
    Don’t know if we are wrong or market is dead wrong on this one.I am betting on the market being wrong, if you believe THERE IS ANY TRUE MARKET FOR BCG at the moment.

Gchittu

THNX BULLGURU SIR FOR SINCERE RESPONSE……..WITH REGARDS……….

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Dear I dont thionk we will have to wait that long now.
    I don’t think company management is left with much time and options to set its house in order.It is a sink or swim scenario.One cant keep sitting on the top management seat with eyes closed and praying that all issues will disappear of their own in due course.
    No they wont.
    When current year balance sheet comes it will have to be nice and clean and all issues sorted out.
    I am confident Governement of India and its people must be working on our complaint to establish what the true picture is.Such complaints have to be sorted out in a time bound manner as they are answerable to PMO and if you are not satisfied with the answer or investigation or resolution to the complaint, you can ask for a review or you can always lodge another complaint raising some solid issues.It is not possible for authorities to respond to such complaints without full investigation and tell the complainant that every thing is fine without having a thorough investigation into the complaint.
    So once we have a reply either way we will then also be able to make up our mind with a higher degree of confidence about the things here.
    If things are fine then i think by May 2020 end market will start having a serious look at BCG share its valuations etc.. Moreover all other issues should be behind us and management will be in a better position to talk about the strengths of the company and its great future.At the moment there are lot of marks over it and it may be wise for them to sort them out and then wait for the right moment.
    Let us hope for the best for the sake of so many small investors who have lost so much of their hard earned money here.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Thanks for the prompt action.
    Wise to keep it nice and clean.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Ian Biden/M4MAX,
    It was seen in some forum that, oak fund expiry period is 2020 middle. In that case they have to sell by march.

But the source of the information is not clear. Further, do oak have any other alternative like transferring the shares to some of their other fund or to some other fund houses is also not clear.

Can you provide some more information?

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

I have no information in this regard so would not be able to comment on that but if this information regarding oak fund expiry is true then I am afraid we might be up for a bumpy ride ahead at least for the next 7-8 months.

Sagraa

Thanks for this board.
    My view us that, BCG woll go much higher however, it may take more time than all of are expecting.
    It is only for braveheart. One should invest only the funds they are willing to loose.
    I am confident of it’s going to Hero grade in long term.
    I keep on adding as and when I get funds and try to reduce my average.
    Even if it takes time to recover, I will get more and more funds , month after month. Therefore, I am gonna stay for longggg…. Term.
    Regards,
    A
    Sagraa

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I think considering its low growth rate,once Daun,bank loans, LOC etc are sorted out and market starts feeling abit confident about it, we
    may head towards a PE ratio of 8-10 Vs 80 of AFFLE AND 120 or so of Trade desk.
    Once BCG starts breathibng normally in the eyes of the investors and the markets and we start seeing decent growth rate, no existential threat, a clear growth strategy, nice free cash flow and decent dividends then Brightcom stock price can start catching up with the valuations of the competitors.
    All depends upon the delivery by the management. So far proved to be pretty dud .
    People may think that they added value by buying 10 companies. But i will say they destroyed value by doing so
    as the stock price crashed from 156 to
    below 3.
    So what we first need to see here is end of existential crisis and confirmation of survival first, then recovery to pe ratio of 8-10 and then catching up with peers in terms of growth and valuations.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

As expected another run of the mill disappointing report.
    You do what you think is right for you.
    Nothing there in the report.
    Market at the moment is procong the stock correctly as
    per the information it has about the financial health and
    growth,future etc of the company.
    My thinking is HOLD for the ones who have bought it higher
    and or also averaged down their holding price.
    Only very high risk takers or who have the real information about the comapny can enter or add.
    I am not selling my holding.
    But i wont be adding any more till i see the light or
    till government of India investigation on my complaint concludes
    the real situation about
    the health and accuracy of numbers of the company as trust/reliability INDEX of the company is below zero on the scale of 100.
    ZERO OR HERO SCENARIO continues.
    You do what suits your situation and your investment PROFILE/STYLE.
    I hope it turns around soon but i interpreted the last 2 days price action correctly.There was no volume and no bullish action .
    Looks like there may be some selling today as those who bought for the short term gains may sell and get out.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Collective wisdom of the market thinks that this is a dud and pricing it accorduingly.
    If that was not the case then why a 60 rupee BV stock with EPS of near 9 rupee sell at 3 rupee.
    Market also thinks that the reported numbers are not worth the paper on which they are written and it is all smoke and mirrors.
    . Market thinks that company has existential crirsis and not likely to survive hence pricing it for 3 rupee.
    It is not possible to believe that the stock can be suppressed or manipulated for 5 years and this 3 rupee is not its actual worth.,pst investors and collective market can see the real thing.
    We did see the price action of 2 days before the actual numbers which told that there will be nothing to excite the market/investors about BCG.
    Looks like same story applies to the CON CALL.
    Market considers BCG defaukter on loans, a comp[any that declared chapter eleven in USA and a company that can be sued and still sold off by Daum or at least a case filed in India if the negotations break down.
    Auditors report gives no confidence in numbers as they are clearlyu washing off their hands of taking any responsibility about it repeatedly in their report.
    Trust/reliabilty index of management is also big big zero.nothing said fulfilled over five years.
    Daum is really killing the company and stock price. Till it ios settled in writing .No thing good for stock can happen it seems.
    If you were the LOC provider will U give it with a NPA defaulting loans with banks.
    Will you provide LOC with Daum issue still not settled.
    Will you provide LOC with 2 paisa per share free cash flow
    Will you provide LOC with 900 crores worth of receivables over due with annual profit of 400 crores or so.
    WHAT IS THE FUTURE.
    Well still zero or hero scenario.
    Market at the moment thinks it is a race to zero scenario so pricing it accorduingly.
    dont tell me there is no market.
    it is what it is. price is real. that is where U make or lose money.
    It is a do or die scenario for the company,its management and promoters that also with the governement looking into things in the background. We dont exactly know what they have found so far and what they are looking into and why it is taking so long.Obviously it must be some thing very very extensive with operations in so many countries.
    WHAT WILL I DO.
    I will hold what i have.
    Do i want to buy more lotto tickets by buying BCG shares. Well if i had free money to burn say 35000 rupee and happy to let it go to zero may be or tomorrow in 3 years or so if it survives give tough time to its competitors locally and over the world i would burn it and forget it for 3 years. if i had 3.5 lakh to burn and take a gamble then may be add another 1 lakh shares .Hold for 3 years .
    Look at the price only NOW IN MAY 2020 THEN IN OCT END 2020 AND THEN MAY 2021.AND SO ON.
    Also keeping in mund and being happy if it goes to zero and very happy if it becomes a jackpot. remember only put the moeny that you are happy to lose and also if you are happy to wait for 3 years no matter what happens and not to be shaken out of your holding. Enough of sermon from me. I am not an investment advisor. So you got to consider your personal situation overall and not do what i do. One mans meat can be anothers poison.
    I am not expecting any miracles come the con call. Just another iffy sort of CON JOB.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.