Is BCG zero or hero

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

see complaint is with ED for the last more than 2 months with the top of the top man of India.
    So they are vomiting out every thing.
    That is good for all the stakeholders including the promoters who are the biggest owners of this company.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

They are trying to explain where the money has been put.
    That is accounts worth 100Miln USD.
    Looks like some one working hard and feels the need to come with disclosures.
    Helps to win the coonfidence of the investors and the markets.
    See when 7.50 taken out next technical projection is 11.50 to 12 zone. Then 22-23 from where it fell in a heap. when it crosses 22 i think market cap shoots through 1000 crores then MFS AND FIIS will be forced to have a look at it as to what is going on.

Narendra

It is mandatory for every company to show there investment and other things as per sebi rules. Every company are doing same, so brightcom also disclose their investment in different subsidary. Nothing new about this and not because of any complaint.

Narendra

It is mandatory for any company listed in exchange. Every company doing the same thing and brightcom also did as per the rule set by sebi.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

so that is nearly 100Miln USD and around 130 million USD in receivables whcih
    seem to be coming in and being rotated.
    adds upto 230 million USD.
    wall st journal showing free cash flow of 1.71 rupee per share for ffirst six months of operations.
    Could line up good for a reasonable dividend payout
    for current financial year.
    I tried to add more today but was not successful.
    Looks like UC to continue till fair value ,may be some small intermittent relief if any at all.
    UR guess is as good as mine.But if i was a betting man i would bet on what i have written.

sateanna

Yes BG sir, thats the expectation. The daum settlement news followed by reasonable dividend (at least 20%), all hopefully within this FY end. Still no news on the investors on the preferential allotment and when they are going for shareholders approval.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Even if free cash flow comes to 3 rupee per share after settling loans and few other things 15% of it comes to 45 paisa .
    so yes 20% plus.
    I dont expect any more news before Jan 2020 to be released.
    I think we will shoot through 10. and if all goes well we will keep moving forward to an equilibrium state in coming months and beyond where market establishes and settles at a fair value for BCG.
    iF MANAGEMENT BEHAVES PROPERLY AND SHOWS WISDOM THEN that is the likely scenario.
    Waiting mode and adding mode on.
    Got one small fill waiting for another.
    Long way to go to the upside from here.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Is SKR a hero?
    See SKR may be good technically but in the eyes of the
    market he is a villain and not a hero so far if we look back
    as market is paying 5 rupee for his 70 rupee BV stock.
    Just from the top of my head calculations,
    SKR being at the top has made decisions that has cost the company so far
    may be around 1000 crrore rupee losses.
    Consider the reverse merger, then the write offs, then the money lost on the failed
    Lycos life wrist watch.
    Keep going.
    It is endless.
    Damage caused by Daum litigation runs into tens of thousands of crores in terms of lost opportunity over these 5 years with stunted growth of the compabny and stock price crashing from 156 area to below 3 rupee instead of being 2500 or so.
    SO SKR a top flop CEO with numerous mistakes. Easy to give lectures on business to a group of people but hard to look into the mirror and se ones own truth.
    So time for some to wake up own it all up and then correct.
    No change happens without accepting mistakes and changing course.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

No real market here.at the moment.
    If some one comes with 10K sell it can go into LC.
    Amazing stuff.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

I know we all
    as investors and many of us long suffering investors
    want the stock to go up.
    However in the process i will remind the need to continue to be objective
    and not be swayed by emotions
    and not like or dislike some one or some message because it does not suit our thinking or position or opinion. We are all invested in this stock to make money or for some to minimise our losses.
    Only thing for me at the moment i can say to fall back upon REALISTICALLY SPEAKING
    is HOPE.
    We can all have our reasons but then try to test them on the yard stick of logic and see where they stand.
    Yes things change .Companies change,Mangements performance change.
    Promises are fulfilled or broken.
    Waiting mode on for last 5 years..
    How much longer now…..
    I dont have an answer for you.
    I wish i had one as i dont have an evidence to support my reasoning except hope and
    …..rest you know..
    I also think that the preferrential issue coming now means LOC delayed and attempts to get it so far unsuccessful.What does it tell?Or will it be a real attempt to bring in a gr8 investor with a big name or an attempt by the promoters to increase their stake cheaply. or just pay off Daum to suign the closure soon rather than waiting for internal accruals and or LOC to come.or will it be Daum that gets 5% of preferrential stock at 10 for signing to close the case and also get a seat on the board and then BCG sharing things with the KAKO in Soth Korea on other fronts and expanding in a big way.Your guess is as good as mine.
    I do think though that nothing good will happen, no gr8 news will come out and no news will have a positive effect as desired till Daum is legally sealed and signed.
    However do know that i have never EVER sold a single share from my holding.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Bullguru and all, with due respect to all our forum members. Let me put the whole subject – everyone is having access to the history of this company from 2010…. how skr was involved – so no need to waste our time. If we look back this price movement of his company from 1.1.2009 to 1.8.2019

1-Jan-09 19.05 23-Jul-10 156.90
    10-Jul-13 6.89 26-Dec-11 138.85
    8-Nov-13 2.61 29-Oct-14 65.80
    21-Nov-18 2.50 9-Mar-17 10.70

My point here is very simple during this nearly 10 years he maintained his team working for the growth of company, facing very hard time, ups and down, but did not leave this company whereas he could have multiple golden opportunities in his life to take a call for his own future simultaneously only thinking about the retail share holders he did ALL HE COULD DO – taking all the efforts to for building the reserves gradually without having declaring dividend! whereas he could have made lot of money through dividend! why not? Everyone is free to take ones own call.
    Regards.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Well dear market acknowledges that effort
    and really marked the price below 3 rupee
    for that effort when reserves have gone up so so much.
    Nothing personal dear against you or SKR..
    Facts are facts.

Re SKR leaving this company ,it is sink or swim for him as it is his baby.
    I have also pointed out in the past how wrong decisions by management has directly cost the company more than 1000 crores in hard cash to be blown and how tenof thousands of market cap has been destroyed due to fall in stock price, missed opportunity etc etc..
    Enjoy your weekend.

kpal

Yes they can & Might allot 5% to Daum & get the deal signed. Remaining 2.5% stake claim to promoters of the company or entire 7.5% to Daum & get cleared the hurdle.31st march 2020 everything will get cleared.This allotment at Rs 10, I think is a good sign & market participants will jump in the fray, Come Monday onward’s.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Have a good read of this message ,
    if you missed it before.Bit busy,
    More later.
    I know we all
    as investors and many of us long suffering investors
    want the stock to go up.
    However in the process i will remind the need to continue to be objective
    and not be swayed by emotions
    and not like or dislike some one or some message because it does not suit our thinking or position or opinion. We are all invested in this stock to make money or for some to minimise our losses.
    Only thing for me at the moment i can say to fall back upon REALISTICALLY SPEAKING
    is HOPE.
    We can all have our reasons but then try to test them on the yard stick of logic and see where they stand.
    Yes things change .Companies change,Mangements performance change.
    Promises are fulfilled or broken.
    Waiting mode on for last 5 years..
    How much longer now…..
    I dont have an answer for you.
    I wish i had one as i dont have an evidence to support my reasoning except hope and
    …..rest you know..
    I also think that the preferrential issue coming now means LOC delayed and attempts to get it so far unsuccessful.What does it tell?Or will it be a real attempt to bring in a gr8 investor with a big name or an attempt by the promoters to increase their stake cheaply. or just pay off Daum to suign the closure soon rather than waiting for internal accruals and or LOC to come.or will it be Daum that gets 5% of preferrential stock at 10 for signing to close the case and also get a seat on the board and then BCG sharing things with the KAKO in Soth Korea on other fronts and expanding in a big way.Your guess is as good as mine.
    I do think though that nothing good will happen, no gr8 news will come out and no news will have a positive effect as desired till Daum is legally sealed and signed.
    However do know that i have never EVER sold a single share from my holding.

Aneelnbamb
    Registered Boarder

Take a look at matrix trader (@matrix_trader07): https://twitter.com/matrix_trader07?s=08

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Another thing to keep in mind is that SKR said he will find a buyer for two major shreholders who were holding 12-14% .
    He tried for 1 yr or so but fialed and the stock was dumped in the market.
    U can read whatever u want into it.Was it that no one was interested in buying BCG then at that price.It would appear that way to me.Have things changed now?
    Well i dont know. We will know when we find out who is getting preferential buy for this 5-7% of stock.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

The following message appeared when stock was selling at or below 3 rupee.
    Many BCG investors have lost a lot of money and time,not to mention many good opportunities in this big bull run due to being caught in BCG.
    There is lot of conflicting information available about brightcom in public domain and a common investor struggles to make out what is right or wrong and what he should do.
    I think if i was still out of BCG i would buy it with a higher probability of turning out to be a hero rather than going to zero. Current market price for me is a very good level and it is highly likely that we may never ever see lows significantly below 3 or even current price.
    I still think promoter management knows lot more than what we know about BCG and it is a sink or swim situation for the company and time is very limited. so i expect a turnaround in coming few months….. FINALLY.
    I wont wait to pull the trigger for buy button here as not doing so could be a life long regret if it becomes a multibagger with risk of just 3 rupee per share if at all.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Already a zero. Showing some life and signs and promises of
    becoming a hero.
    Just waiting for that now.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Just give U all some food for thought.
    If it was not a real company, it would not have bought all these companies over the last ten years.
    If it was not a real company it wont be able to pay all these bank loans which were legacy loans.
    If it was not a real company it wont be able to do a cash burn out of 1000 crores over last 5 years by making foolish decisions.
    Also what about paying taxes on the profits.
    No company will like topay huge taxes into hundreds of crores if the profits were not real.
    So friends fasten UR seat belt.
    Rocket should launch in few days to few weeks any time.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

If you follow purely technicals you
    will see market reluctance to
    takei t through the 52 week high so far.
    How long it will do that only time will show that.
    However selling is not as aggressive at this level and only in drip slow feed market makers are putting the supply .
    Waiitng for the trigger to do the trick and cause the explosion.
    Otherwise 3 rupee is always there.
    Unlikely when promoters are buying at ten.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.