Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Price action speaks for itself, Going up with low volumes & falling down with high volumes clearly indicates, More lows in coming days. Operator will see to it. Catching a falling knife & Loading is a dangerous proposition at this juncture.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

See the fall from twenties to belwo three was due to Daum in my views.
    No sooner investors came to know of the litigation they dumped it .However bleeding was going on fast from fifties. as insiders may have known the issue and selling. So if Daum is settled U can imagine what it can do to the up side.
    Moreover, numbers also in terms of EPS,revenue improved a lot during these years .
    Nearly 5 million shares traded yesterday and today so far.
    I am loaded and happy to sleep over it.
    No sooner Daum is legally signed and sealed in my opinion you cant catch it.so i am going with my views and as told by SKR repeatedly re Daum and more so during the last conferene call when he said that he is having a meeting with Daum during last week of November and will like an agreemement in place in writing where we can pay initial token money of settling Daum and we make an announcement to the exchanges in first week of Deceneber.This is what i clearly remember from that conference call.So if this happens i see a vertical take off in the stock price of BCG and subsequently all things falling in place and all issues cleared” .

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Have a look at the daily bar chart with the break out from down trend line. Up trend still intact.
    Price closed above 20 SMA too.
    Just move the cursor on the chart to expand the chart to see the trendline and chart .You can convert the weekly chart to daily chart and you will see it is intact in daily chart too.
    Uptrend/breakout still intact.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Fully Loaded!!!
    Bought for the last time. The next thing I am going to do is…WAIT!!!!
    Let the things unfold from here on. My common sense says. Price suppression is OVER now. There are clear signals to it!

Have been a buyer since it was 48 levels..and brought all the way down till 2.75!!!
    Bought in SIP mode and today was the last BUY based on yesterday’s disclosures to exchanges.

Best wishes!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Congratulations. Same scenario.
    I am fully loaded from 37 down to 3.30 mostly and some at 2.70.
    Justgot to sleep over it is the mantra now for the management to deliver on what they have told.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

BCG CHART. UOTREND INTACTAcurrent technicals.
    staying strong.
    Up trend intact.Move the cursor to expand and contract the chart to see it properly.
    Looking for a challenge of 5.35 and then 7.05.If and when that happens then the first technical projection is
    11.70 area.
    Enjoy the ride.
    This is just for fun

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

As history says..No technicals are valid for this script!
    Once the issues are settled one by one…Eventually it has just one direction to move and that is up!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

sure.
    will love that.
    so will all long term investors.
    It certainly gives some reference points

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

a close above 7.05 for 2 consecutiver days on heavy volume will
    give first technical projection of
    Keep smiling

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

People say technicals dont work. see how selling came right on dot.
    Here is the link to the chart.
    I have written about this ;level here many times.
    daily restnce BCG

Shoumik

We are fundamental followers. What is the story that side on tech front.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Yes wwe did follow them down from 70 odd to below 3.
    Not sure what we followed then.
    Many of us.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

People employ fundamental or technical analysis to make money in stock market. There are some big names who have created wealth using these analysis. However, per my understanding technical analysis works well when a stock is traded as opposed to hitting LCs or UCs. These kind of cases are purely driven by events/news or operators. If we get an positive announcement from the management today, it will be back to UC on Monday, thereby overriding the technical charts. This is what happened on 11/28/2019.

Alternatively, if all the long term investors collectively decide to buy at least 10k shares each today, there is a good chance of pushing the bears (operators here) back and the share price will go up.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Agreed.
    In June /July i think compan ycame with announcment to BSE that an amiunt has been agreed with Daum but Daum is not willing toput it in writing.So we cant make an announcment.
    So some thing some where that the investors goes only with trust and cant really put his her finger on. Same true for preferential issue.Buyer not disclosed. May be company wants to pay Daum oout or at least sign an agreemenet first adn then first make Daum ANNCMNT AND THEN PRFERNTL BUYER.
    So getting v interesting.Yes news flow can trump all technicals. here right left and centre. Hnece i stayed in as it will just be impossible to get in if one is out..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Low volume slow action. small sell volume.
    Looks like headign towards UC close

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Scrip very reluctant to cross 7…good news flow with heavy volumes needed.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

agreed but Also no one ready
    to press the
    sell button.
    waiting mode on.
    once it closes above 7.05 then it will fly.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

lagta hai aaj raat dhamaka hoga…

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Postal ballot for Pref equity for Daum & Axis settlement 5/1/2020, Postal ballot closure day 07/02/2020, 3rd quarter results 14/02/2020, con call by 20/02/2020…hopefully in the concall he will announce money has been paid back to daum & issue closed … is the chain of events realistic/practical ???

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Sounds good.
    all possible.
    My opinion from all the announcements to the exchanges is that an amount has already been agreed
    with Daum
    and it has not been put on the paper.
    If with the prefrntl allttmnt document of ballot paper they say that the money will be used to settle Daum and make Axis payment, then bye bye BCG 7 rupee. U can expect continuous UCS for a long long time

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.