Conference Call – 22nd Feb 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@admin were you able to convince headstead in joining this group.

VALUEBUYER001

Sandeep Ji good move to check background as they may spam here also

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Now it seems our waiting is shifted from Daum to Oak exit.. not much excitement in the stock today even after a reasonably good con call.. hopefully SKR keeps his promise and finds a buyer off market for Oak or elder will be hammered mercilessly…
    Company business a such is stable and excellent which is the only comforting factor.. hope we all gets the prize we deserve in the future.. cheers

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@jays i dont think there is anything left in the stock to hammer mercilessly. Our stock price is 5.15 not 51.5:-)

I strongly believe the stock will gradually rise towards 10, before further positive news taking it to greater heights.

BCG Hopes
    Registered Boarder

Found this link for complete con-call transcript of last days call:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/edited-transcript-lycos-nse-earnings-090319273.html

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@bcg-hopes – Thanks for sharing, this would definitely help many.

Request all who missed to attend concall, to go through the transcript and understand the current position. Please give importance to what the management is saying and not believe the rumor and noise. Daily activity in the forum is not required, especially the kind of one which you saw yesterday. Lesser the activity, lesser the tendency to trade and make mistakes. Request everyone to show patience and await the issues to get settled. Use this forum effectively on the days of company announcement, update, news or anything of significance.

Please note that I am no longer approving anonymous posts of new user names from now on. Only after registration and background verification they may be allowed to join on board to have any sort of discussion. This measure is taken in the interest of our little investor community so as to prevent the operators from devising any plans.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Hopefully Analyst call notification this weekend.As the stock is trading less than one PE, I suspect this might not kindle interest amonst whom so ever may attend, which is understandable. The promoter himselves has conceded that.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Having said that, the News outage from the true developments of the company, should see it to greater hieghts, I hope and truly wish

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

The news that we are expecting are

1. Preferential allotment
    2. Daum Deal Signature
    3. Bank Loan Closure
    4. Exit of the PE investor

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

All these are not News to augment Fundamentals of the company, but, of certain importance that may augment the the expectations of the markets

kpal

@ Platinum. Perfect & Precisely put.Hats off. Cheers !!!

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

In my view the priority is to get the considerable amount of pledged shares to be released.

Harsha Y

We have fundamentals in place. In my mind there is no question about that.
    Management can not go to big auditor unless the ground is perfect.

Only question lingers in all share holders mind is why the price action not showing?

May be only operators can answer.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@Harsha Its really a mystery. Everyone has come to terms , that BCG share price has nothing to do with fundamentals or future potential.

Mosaic

Price action is linked to when the operators have cornered enough shares.. but in current scenario,..seems like operator has already squatted, otherwise Goenka and family wouldn’t be holding the shares, looks like lack of coordination between promoter and operator. Promoter is slowly releasing the updates, but operator is not ready yet..
    But operator is confident to control the price, even when Promoter updates could create some positivity about the company, the reason why Operator is relaxed is, all operations of BCG are out of India, and so no one would be able to easily validate any of SKR’s claims, even if you contact the subsidiaries they would not disclose that they are owned by BCG..maybe DAUM issue is linked somewhere here…
    So there is lot of time still for Operators to corner the shares, till the result of the Global Audit comes across and if the Global Audit report confirms the numbers, of what has been so far reported, then, then still it is not the End, it just gets started from here.. Investors would still like to see some dividend coming back to them.. otherwise what is the use of 100 Millions worth subsidiaries, if you cannot bring back the profits!

Once profits flows backwards to India, then only it establishes the real control.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@Mosaic:- The indirect answer to your hypothesis is a Question from me.

Try and give me an answer if possible….

Despite the release of both Canara and SBI Loan, why arent the pledged shares released?

This leads on to 2 questions

1. Were the Pledged shares pledged with these bankers

or

2. Are there any other people involved here, where the shares are pledged or money taken

or

3. Is it altogether a totally different game here?

Mosaic

Probably it is more important for SKR to settle the DAUM and Global Audit issue than get the shares released, also probably he himself is buying time to corner more shares among his family and friends..

Maybe they are delaying it for DAUM.. to show lack of funds with the company..

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@mosaic:-

The release of pledge is not in the hands of the promoters.

It is an automatic release process

No one can hold others shares for such a long period of time.

So, It is not up to the promoter to hold the shares as a pledged one…

So, if the bank loans are paid, the pledged shares would automatically have relesed long time ago…By default

Mosaic

@Lycosmaniac, if it is as you say, then SKR would have got confronted on this on the conf. call, I am sure many investors are finance or Banking background.. excuse my ignorance in this regard, I am not aware of the process for release of pledge shares.. if it is automated or manual

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

I am posting the Conference call Transcript of June 2019 , said , by tyhe promoter here:-

Unidentified Participant, [50]
    ——————————————————————————–
    So I think one of the retail investors already asked you this question about the increased promoter pledging. It has gone up from like around 35% to about 57% in the last few quarters. So you are confident that you will be releasing them once you make the outstanding payments, right?
    Muthukuru Suresh Kumar Reddy, Brightcom Group Limited – Founder, Chairman, CEO & MD [51]
    Correct, correct. It may take a month or 2 for it to be released, but we are confident that once this is all done, it will come back.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.