Technically speaking

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Odysee

Jays, why would SKR need big investors at this stage? The company is raising only a relatively small sum of money, required for retirement of the Axix Bank loan and some other liabilities. Better that known supporters ( if that is the case) get some preferential allotment at almost double the current market price. Let the big boys come in later with the big funds.

kpal

Guruji 108, With this much awaited news, Stock certainly to go up in leaps at least till it reaches its present ook value of Rs 72 or is it Rs 62 as also good results will get factored. The good thing with regards to this news is investors sentiment/Perception will change which certainly was the need of the hour & Now onward’s More & More informed market participants will jump in. CHEERS !!!!

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

I would say..let it first break out 7.5… then 10 is the next resistance..

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Bro, very rightly said puraney……. old timers of BCG holders.
    Congrats to all our BCG shareholders. Regds

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Btw I donot see names of Ishan Prakash and Kishan Prakash in the current public shareholdings, where have you guys seen this? Can only see Priya Prakash

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

“My sense says…this could be just to compensate those people who have lost their holdings during the price moved downwards!”

exactly my thoughts during last 2 hours. telepathy i realized when i read this message. so many biggies lost so much shares to you and me.
    so being compensated.
    now.

If any one thinks there will be any more dillution of equity,they are kidding themself in my views.
    OAK’s holding my go to a top investment bank or a big name when they want to sell. is my guess.
    nothing else.That is likely to happen after 5-6 months at a very high perice i think.
    No more new shares.

kpal

Guruji 108. Huge squeeze, Less supply, More demand. Do you mean its a low float stock ? If that is really the case then stock should reach its present book value of Rs 70 really, really fast. Your thoughts.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

there was no supply in the las t down move. all coooked up. there will be no sellers. One got to have rocks in the head to sell till fair market value is realised. Some pea nut munchers may get out in between but UCS should continue.
    Stock is only in very strong hands.
    well most of it.

Shiva73

Not strong UC seems today

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

why do u think so

admin
    Keymaster

Hope everyone is excited after the much awaited PO notice has come. Market has given thumbs up with UC in both the exchanges.

Here are the words from a highly regarded BCG investor who is also known as Professor,

“Muskaan is a foreign corporation by Mr. Subrato Saha, a long time friend of SKR, from IIT days. Mr. Subrato Saha was in the Board of Directors of BCG till recently and knows the company very well. This is as good a news as any insider investing. He would be investing in BCG after knowing about the company as an insider. Market’s perception as of today is that only the ignorant buy BCG. It is a welcome change that an erstwhile insider who knows about the company is putting in 30 odd crores. This is sufficient, in my opinion, for the markets to start acting more normally wrt the company valuations.

Also, it is logical to assume that good money is never thrown into bad just like that. So, if the Daum issue was indeed so crippling that the company’s future itself is questionable (like what the market thinks today) then the ex-director would not have ventured anywhere close to it, let alone pump in cash at double the CMP.”

1+
    sateanna
    Registered Boarder

can some one put dates on the activities listed in the postal ballot…till what time the allotment is expected to get over, so that we can get some idea when daum will be settled. Financial obligations still maintained as the code word.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

hahaha,
    Financial obligations can include Daum settlemement /part payment.
    Looks like who knows once PO is doen and shares gone. we hear the Daum settlement
    and an unending set of UCS as per the histoy of this company to take it to new all time highs as one good newd after the other keeps hitting the wires..

Remesh

No significant buyers are there because those who wanted to buy it have already bought enough. Similarly, selling also is not significant because those who hold it are not ready to sell it anytime soon. Those who are in sidelines may buy it slowly. The buy volume is likely to increase accordingly with the upcoming announcements.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

I would say…now artificial suppression of price would be over. It shud race up with genuine buying and a genuine selling..

Since the ones who suppressed it ..would queue up on buy side. This is bound to go towards 10.in short term.
    If disclosures keep coming on..it will continue its marching..

Just think once, ppl buying at 10. Why would they leave anything on table if they are getting it cheap(CMP)??

Eventually they will join the buyers queue. It’s just that they risked of voting going against that it was pushed from 7 to 5 levels..little cool down and it’s ready again.

Remember from 7 to 5 this time the volume was peanuts..

My biggest apprehension was this may altogether be scrapped but looks like it’s finally happening.

kpal

I fully endorse Admin view. For a stock to perform its important that some known entity or promoter or promoter group to come in & raise its stake. As & When that happens the perception of market participants change drastically towards the stock & More & More informed market participants flock the stock. In our company’s case that has happened as of now & in case good Q3 results declared with the release of pledged shares that will pump in more fuel to the existing fire in the stock helping it to gallop with great speed. Trust me, I have seen this happening in two stocks, Air Temp & Arrow coated went up like a rocket & More recent case Refex Industries giving no chance for anyone to enter. A little too preposterous to mention here but a big Thanks to the guy who had asked me to buy this stock. ( NOTE: Its important that the stock gives a break out above 7.47 with huge volumes for a few days of u/c close will truly define future course of stock price reaching its fair value in a jiffy. ) At last all old timers will have the last laugh & I am also happy for all of you on this forum, Most of you being old timers of the stock who has shown tremendous patience over the years & given time to time expert guidance on this forum with regards to the stock.i.e Admin, Guruji 108 & Shoumick. Thank you folks. CHEERS………..

Investors bcg

I think stock must close above 7.40 and sustain with good volumes then only we expect to reach above Rs: 10/- we had keep passions from last four years, share will defiantly reward us in significantly.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

Thanks my friend.
    All good.
    It has been v v hard to keep faith when chips are so down for so long.
    I am loaded. Never sold even a single share ever..
    Only kept buying when ever i could.
    \Most important thing for investors to rememeber is that 90% buy when they need to sell and they sell when they need to buy.
    Now it is buy keep on adding on the up.
    Biggest thing will be many will be tempted to bail out at average or small profit as pressure on them has been too too much for too too long.
    So rememeber .
    Add on the way up. not sell for small profit but life changing profit.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator
    Topic Author

People are wise enough. SKR giving shares to his mates for free. They cant get this much supply below even fair market price 300-500
    Investment bankers in USA would have already told him how much his stock is worth. SKR is not foolish.
    once they corner PO for free and allottment is done, they will have different color and tone for the market.
    This is the reason he did not initially announce the name of the buyer in the first announcement.

See Priya Prakash is holdiong 4%.
    There are others holding too that will side with promoters. so after current PO, officially the holding of promoters and his mates goes above 50%.
    Then one can suspect there will be lots held through fincail intermediary companies.

this is the real reatila holders.
    Individual share capital upto Rs. 2 Lacs 29213 47979658 4,79,79,658 10.07 4,79,79,658 10.07 4,76,99,873
    Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs 321 93488516 9,34,88,516 19.63 9,34,88,516 19.63 9,34,88,516

Here is the link to shareholding pattern you want to have a look and analyse.
    https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/shpPublicShareholder.aspx?scripcd=532368&qtrid=103.00&QtrName=September%202019

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Here is what running on my mind on why SKR delayed the notification and ultimately moved the voting & results day?

Was it coz operators or someone wanted to collect more shares before the issue? I don’t think so.. below are some of the points I would like to highlight

a) If you noticed the disclosure was prepared/signed on Dec 20th, 2019 but published only on Jan 16th. I believe it’s coz Axis bank was looking to get more money than the previously agreed amount. Let’s not forget it is a private bank and they know the fact SKR has closed the other two loans and now has some compulsions (plan) for closing this one too. So, Axis is trying to make the most. SKR did give a cue on Axis’s intention to revise in amount on the call.

b) Why Daum has been keeping quite even though a clear verdict was given in their favour to recover all their dues? It’s coz SKR and Daum have already agreed on something.

Based on the assumptions/analysis I think all the major issues are behind us and it’s just a matter of getting the announcements. SKR is trying to time all the announcements based on his game plan

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.