Forum Replies Created
@JRS I’m searching for the answers myself. Yes it’s obvious that such huge dilution cannot be made to happen unless the CEO gets a good share of the pie. It’s naturally understandable. But now my focus is on getting updates regarding LOC. Since the start of our interaction with SKR axis has been settled. He then got the PW done for himself. Now the other issues LOC and Daum are pending. We are focussing on those issues. My only concern is the events we are looking for are getting done slowly at a snail’s pace one after the other. But the price movement is not really encouraging. We will update from Hyderabad once we get a clarity. But right now with dire situation outside we are really helpless.
Dear members most of the offices in hitech City, Madhapur and Miyapur are closed due to increase in covid cases, the offices have been shut till first week of April now. It looks that the meeting is likely to happen at the earliest in the second week of April. Apologies, but there is not much we can do. We are still trying our best.
Speculation is the name of the game and we are playing it. So if you get played take it to your chin and move on. Don’t be happy that you have nailed it by exposing someone, be so when you get out with a good profit. I can rant long about members here but I know nothing is going to have a bearing on the stock price. In principle Approval of PW by exchanges will. It will bring liquidity and be back bone for further growth. LOC will further enhance the capability of business and lastly closure of Daum will bring most of the lost credibility and respect back. I am not concerned about dilution, some understanding regarding the business potential will make you all understand that after a year the effect of it on PE would be negligible. We should put pressure on the company to improve its commitment and communication with us. How long now will it be kept subdued? 3 or 6 months until issues get resolved. After that eventually the lid will be open. I’ve been here long enough to be patient for that to happen and if gives any immediate gratification or high or some sort of happiness in chest thumping in making unnecessary speculation, great enjoy. All we can do now is to wait and pray of some word on PW and then anything can be done. It is in their best interest and if this is the final nail in the coffin be happy because the great bull run is on its way after that. Liquidity in the market is a fraction of what it was in December or early January so not much selling is happening, everyone is waiting for the PW approval. Axis was never a bankrupting debt to the company where as the humongous dilution is still a concern to many. People will buy after a final word on it, as the “genuine” selling has now come down. I am not against anyone here and hope you people will maintain the sanctity and decorum in your expression in that regard. Just writing with the privilege that I had met the CEO a few times and yes still the price is languishing, so I will take it to my chin and wait for my day to write “Manipulations are over, good riddance”.
Even in the case of mid term scenario it is in their hands to decide what they want the price to be. I sincerely hope that warrants is their endgame. All I want is for us, who have still not been swept away by the waves of misinformation and misrepresentations is to finally see our expectation’s worth. I am waiting for a final word on warrants after that we need to move afresh with the next plan of action. I am not a Pessimist but I’m just being realistic about the limbo we are in.
@Admin,hope now other things in pipeline get resolved. High High time for warrants approval and LOC to come through. Waiting for the earlier one to happen so that the other one is put on proper gears now. Unpopular Personal opinion: expect nothing now until the warrants get through. I don’t think we need to go really optimistic until the warrants get through which will open a window for daum and LOC to complete. I am just not going expecting big changes until warrants get approved. As far as specifics of LOC I’m sorry I need to draw a boundary there about what I can write here. We are still under the grip of dark arts of suppression.
The warrants, last time they brought in muskaan board meet to approve it 3rd Dec 2019, the dah got in principle approval from bse 4th March 2020.3+
I’m sorry if I am offending peers here, but it’s time we shift gears and make adjustments if the grand master decides to wreak havoc again. We are at a very delicate time right now the next 1 month until April is very important if grand master thinks he can play his tunes and we are going to dance to it again, he is mistaken. We cannot sit and be played. If by April if any developments are not there, grand master should count his days in office. I am responsible for my words and I stand by them.
DH I agree this much that we are pawns in the larger scheme of things. We together can get things done. Personally I agree with you and the longers here in HYD concour with that intricate post. We were and are very careful. I know market is something we cannot on face tackle him but we had requested the things that were done on paper. We saw the papers and documents, which inturn made us concentrate on the material developments. And that is giving us confidence. We are not only just taking him for his word but also with documents. As far as SH we are part of a big game played by the grand master and there is no two ways about it. DH I’ll write this much, the material developments we seek to happen should happen before April. After which we need to regroup and rework of our approach. We have looked at the documents and in that regard we expect material developments in the next 2 months. After that any grand shenanigans by Grand master will not work. If grand master doesn’t decide the end game. We shall make one for him.
I completely agree with Diana here, let’s see what the situated in the next 2 months would be, if things don’t move in a positive direction we shall and should expose the share price manipulations. Like I have said before we expect atleast a few issues to be resolved by April. If it doesn’t then we should change our approach with the company and its management. As far as the deal about keeping the price subdued for the next 18 months written by one of the forum members, if it happens then in it self is an evidence of connivance of the management with manipulators if they stoop to it.
Nope buffet we still haven’t received any reply. Looks like the management has chosen to be silent for now.7+
From the documents we were shown, our perspective is that it’s a done deal, we are just waiting for him to announce at his leisure. But we are expecting a lot of positive news one after another. And as far as parent or individual entity I clearly don’t recall but it was in final stages the last time we were there.
They have defaulted and have chosen to remain silent now. Looks like they have turned a deaf ear to our queries. I don’t know what is going on right now but yes looks like they have gone back again on their commitment. Looks likely that we won’t be getting dividend even by 4th. I just don’t understand man, are all these games being played to get the warrants issue done? SKR needs to own up to this. Such a pathetic situation we are in right now,looks neither the exchanges nor the management are really bothered to get it done. I just can’t understand how long will they prolong this issue.
Dear @explorer nothing makes us special other than the fact that we did something about rumours and speculations by directly contacting the management of the company. As far as “confidential” information goes it isn’t really confidential if you go to the office and talk to them. Audit reports, previous financial statements of subsidies, settlement letters everything are on his table for you to go look and assuage your concerns. We at Hyderabad are calm right now because we know this storm will pass and we will have good days ahead. If you want to be as calm as we are the address you have to go is holiday inn 5th floor at nanakramguda. BTW you are to park your vehicle only at b2 and if you are lucky you will find a gorgeous beautiful restored black mustang parked there.
Dear Diana Horton what you are saying is perfectly fine and understandable. I wish we could come out of our anonymity and be straight forward about our meeting. But you also know that in an open forum that leaves our privacy in jeopardy. From our meetings, there was only one thing that we couldn’t grasp and did not see coming, which were the warrants issue. It was a big decision on his part to have taken that and push it through. Frankly I’m pissed about it and we as a group here in hyd have made our views on it clear before. The truth is our identities are concealed here and you are free to speculate about our intentions, I am in no way going to stop you from that. But know this too that only time will tell whether the Hyderabad ground are paid manipulators or genuine people. I’m cool say what you want, all I know is I’m invested here and I’m going to make a big gunny bags full of money here in future. As far as our next meeting goes, like we have said before we would be planning for one in mid or end of this month. Our communication with him a few days ago still did not evoke any reply. Just so I want you to also consider the fact that I don’t know you, but I have respect for you because your words in this forum have also in many ways motivated me to stay invested and also take steps to directly contact the CEO of the company for communication. Thanks I know my intentions and I hope someday our earnings here will be answer to your questions.
It is beneath my dignity to acknowledge armchair investors who can’t do anything other than engaging in petiness of shitposting every time their fingers start itching. And as for everything else I am hopeful that we will have our answers once these overworked exchanges give a clarification on status of the warrants.